India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Cheran

Country flag
You become Joo by blood, not by conversion, they do not promote conversion at all, that is the point of Israel, it is being a Joo by DNA/blood/Tribe whatever you call it, not by religion, many hard core Israeli/Joo nationalist/patriots do not believe in God and do not believe in historicity of events in Torah.

They want the Palis to be given the boot, and their land to be settled by fellow Yehudims, and they will accomplish that by the end of this century by the way things are going currently.

I do agree with the settler method as a permanent fix to this matter tho.
OT, but will happen if Jew TFR has issues? They cant have a Jew nation with Arab majority.

shade

Country flag
OT, but will happen if Jew TFR has issues? They cant have a Jew nation with Arab majority.
One way is immigration of Jooz from other countries to Israel, this is called "Aliyah".

The other is promotion of these Orthodox Jews, now these are religious Jews who are fedup of liberal pozz permeating Israel, so they live in their own communities and live with strict religious morals.
Which means producing lots of little jews with their wives. ;)

Israeli govt is made up of lots of bourgeois who don't produce that many bacchas themselves, so they tacitly promote these Orthodox ones for their "nation building" capabilities.

Rest assured if they ever feel a khatra in TFR, they will start sterilizing Palis also.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India need to have its own strategic depth in pakistan with non state actors if it wants to inflict pain among pakjabis.If you want kashmiri islamist folks to respect hindus then apply shivaji maharaj's ganimi kava tactics and keep on increasing dharma folks population in interior kashmir once it reaches over 70 percent all these activies and target killings will also be gone and we will see action in gilgit soon.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
we have sharang,bofors & now newly inducted m777 ,why don't we attack bakis in krishna ghati ,you will have casualties one day or another as enemy has element of surprise no matter how well trained soldiers it is the nature of insurgency but attack the base camp,take out some high ranking bakjabi officers then the pain will be felt, bakis are now very isolated ,west won't bother with sanction if we get bakis in the ground, i don't get why we never exploit our strengths ie rajasthan sector

Alfalfa

Country flag
What I cant figure out is, what the parent unit of the KIA soldiers is... complete silence on that front...

baaki toh, dont know why people getting so emotional here, what did we expect? Did we really think 56 and James Bond were anything more than bluster, same shit different day... show goes on... Armchair Generals here knew the launchpads were hot, news channels knew it, Aryan Khan probably knew it sitting in jail and yet we did nothing.... we bought this on ourselves.... just another day of utter shame

Predator Z

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just saw the visuals of the live encounter operation, its pathetic and shocked to see IA personnel appealing to terrorists to surrender. Those pigs deserve bullets in their head, I seriously concerned about our strategy. Where are we heading with this kind of soft approach 🤔 😳

another_armchair

Country flag
What I cant figure out is, what the parent unit of the KIA soldiers is... complete silence on that front...

baaki toh, dont know why people getting so emotional here, what did we expect? Did we really think 56 and James Bond were anything more than bluster, same shit different day... show goes on... Armchair Generals here knew the launchpads were hot, news channels knew it, Aryan Khan probably knew it sitting in jail and yet we did nothing.... we bought this on ourselves.... just another day of utter shame
Rashtriya Rifles. Probably from one of the many Sikh LI or Punjab Regiment operating under Romeo force tasked with CI responsibility of Rajouri and Poonch.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just saw the visuals of the live encounter operation, its pathetic and shocked to see IA personnel appealing terrorists to surrender. Those pigs deserve bullets in their head, I seriously concerned about our strategy. Where are we heading with this kind of soft approach
They are doing this because goi is still going with ahimsa rehtoric,only way to stop terrorism is through dharma implantation and mleccha neutralization in kashmir once this is done adharma aka terrorism will end as it wont get the support from the mleccha traitors in kashmir .This is the only answer to kashmir problem rest all is rehtoric like aman ka tamasha.Dharma is more powerful than nuclear weapon which india is yet to use it and dharma brotherhood need to be inculcated in education then only india can rise or else it will remain a coolie of the western,islamist mleccha and commie world

another_armchair

Country flag
Just saw the visuals of the live encounter operation, its pathetic and shocked to see IA personnel appealing to terrorists to surrender. Those pigs deserve bullets in their head, I seriously concerned about our strategy. Where are we heading with this kind of soft approach 🤔 😳
They will challenge them to a debate.

Few days later, more non-muslim teachers will be singled out and shot in the head.

While I respect the courage of the KP girl who lost her dad, her arguments were suicidal at best.

Waanar

Country flag
We are in a critical phase right now, both adverseries on a coordinated attack, and it is going to worsen in coming days. Its more important to neutralize one threat the sooner the better. More we delay terror nation will be get emboldened by backing of China.
Not really. Emotions run awry but Pakistan need not be meddled with. It's on the trajectory of death.
I'm telling you guys, these are just the last few sparks.

China is a different beast but only minor efforts by India to destabilize Pakistan will absolutely ruin it.
No mass mobilization needed.
India should maintain the status quo and seek corner DHA plots for blood instead of blood for blood. Pakistan's in a downward spiral. It WILL die.

Predator Z

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They will challenge them to a debate.

Few days later, more non-muslim teachers will be singled out and shot in the head.

While I respect the courage of the KP girl who lost her dad, her arguments were suicidal at best.
Unfortunately a soldiers life is priceless, this is breaking news for 2 days and then back to business, and this gets repeated as no one bothered to fix it forever.

The Shrike

Country flag
Complete OT discussions, but Israelis have one of the highest TFR in the region (and for a relatively developed country), I remember reading that it is estimated their population will become 100 million (I'm not kidding) by 2100 by current rate projections. These guys don't take half measures (or no/opposite measures unlike us).

Articles