India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

darkflame

Country flag
LG still to meet family of slain bus victims in Jammu

If this incident had taken place in Kashmir than he would have run to those victims families at a very high speed

Why would he, goi didn't even recognised the incident as a terror attack I didn't even heard any compensation for the families who lost their loved ones they were so fast to give family members of ogws government jobs fucking retards

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
LG still to meet family of slain bus victims in Jammu

If this incident had taken place in Kashmir than he would have run to those victims families at a very high speed

it's an insurgency area, they have professionals advising them on these issues. he has been a politician all his life. they know about messaging more than us.

we can also speculate that the message he wants to send it jihadis "no matter how much you try, you can't disrupt our way of life".

having such expectations is as futile as shouting at the TV during a cricket match, no matter how much one shouts, match goes on at the stadium.

darkflame

Country flag
it's an insurgency area, they have professionals advising them on these issues. he has been a politician all his life. they know about messaging more than us.

we can also speculate that the message he wants to send it jihadis "no matter how much you try, you can't disrupt our way of life".

having such expectations is as futile as shouting at the TV during a cricket match, no matter how much one shouts, match goes on at the stadium.
Rather then the message " no matter how much you try, you can't disrupt our way of life". message really going to normal folks is we don't care about Hindu lives.even if what you say is right still why no compensation given for lost lives yet.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Rather then the message " no matter how much you try, you can't disrupt our way of life". message really going to normal folks is we don't care about Hindu lives.even if what you say is right still why no compensation given for lost lives yet.
what is it you want to believe?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

like the "Spirit of Mumbai" did not die after 26/11?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't want to believe anything,I just want people who lost lives get justice,and acknowledgement of the incident being a terrorist attack that's it .
to meet your expectation of, people who lost lives get justice, security personnel have to put themselves in line of fire. because of these hundreds of sq. km of jungles it takes time to mobilise troops and set up perimeter.

is your anxiety more important than security personnel conducting a safe and successful operation?

as far as acknowledgement of the incident being a terrorist attack..

Deploy full spectrum of counter-terror capabilities: PM after J&K terror attacks

and by the way, brace yourself, this phase will go on for a few months.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Why would he, goi didn't even recognised the incident as a terror attack I didn't even heard any compensation for the families who lost their loved ones they were so fast to give family members of ogws government jobs fucking retards
LG visited injured in hospital , money as compensation also .

why more not been done militarily to Pakistan - looks that way because i think there r realities we are not aware of or wont accept

Waanar

Country flag
This is a very sloppy job by Porkis, as if these pigs were ordered to raise a shitstorm by someone. The China theory fits perfectly.

This is one of the few times I would consider the government practicing restraint to be smart instead of just wussing about. I'm sure (I hope) the intel guys know why they're being this overt. Pakistan's being doing this for decades, there's no reason they'll suddenly get this sloppy
Especially if the SSG shitstain jumped in.
Even if his daddies provided him with porki stuff, I would guess this guy would have the brains (I know, I know, Paki no brain and all but still) to ditch it asap. The incompetence of tone deaf seniors can always be compensated for with lower level smartasses but here, either the entire chain is dumb (probably) or they're trying to goad GOI into something or the other. Could just be a local terrorist leader getting naughty too.
Best thing would be to further tighten the security noose on Jammu (and IB in general) and just wait.

RocketMan

Country flag
What does porki swines want to achieve by this ? They are clearly doing this on behalf of someone else I guess .. Sino-wahhabi leftist alliance hates Bharat & would do anything to stop us . Our response shouldn't be limited to Porkisatan only , it should target those supporting these subhumans .

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
What does porki swines want to achieve by this ? They are clearly doing this on behalf of someone else I guess .. Sino-wahhabi leftist alliance hates Bharat & would do anything to stop us . Our response shouldn't be limited to Porkisatan only , it should target those supporting these subhumans .
I think:
1. Create communal tensions in such a way that there comes a mentality of fortress area in JK.
2. They seem to be avoiding Kashmir valley rn because maybe a sense of fatigue due to terrorism has set in that population for the time being.
3. With China on the other border, serves as a good opportunity to carry out attacks on the Indian side.
4. Assembly elections are I think to happen in Sept-Oct in JK, maybe to disrupt it or force the govt to postpone it and then point out center is scared to conduct elections in JK after 370.
5. To use Afghan veterans after the fall of kabul in a proper manner who otherwise could become a problem for Pak army itself

maximus777

Country flag
Withdraw ceasefire and shell the hell out of the border posts. Deploy shahed like drones and hit deep into POK/Pak. Raise the cost and see how long the bhikari nation can play this game. Continue with the covert measures of "anjaan" bikers striking high value targets in the Punjabi and Sindhi hinterlands.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Withdraw ceasefire and shell the hell out of the border posts. Deploy shahed like drones and hit deep into POK/Pak. Raise the cost and see how long the bhikari nation can play this game. Continue with the covert measures of "anjaan" bikers striking high value targets in the Punjabi and Sindhi hinterlands.
Sir dont live in fantasy world. This will never be done. I don't know hw can we become 3rd largest economy in this way.

Blood+

Country flag
We've got fewer medium artillery pieces and that too, of inferior quality (other than the odd 100 K9s) than the Pakistanis, just sayin'.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sir dont live in fantasy world. This will never be done. I don't know hw can we become 3rd largest economy in this way.
i'd say, it's better to grow this way, than growing on top of a glass bubble. just that lessons learnt must not be forgotten.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles