India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

vidhwanshak

Country flag
why does the military always have to hunt down these turds?? Why can't civilians
join the search and hunt them down??
Because civilian aren't trained to do this.
This is the job of law enforcement.
Civilians can report. If you are in such situations, please don't try to be a hero, bullet flies faster than sound.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Because civilian aren't trained to do this.
This is the job of law enforcement.
Civilians can report. If you are in such situations, please don't try to be a hero, bullet flies faster than sound.
In other countries civilians would be welcomed to help. of course they should not
be a hero with out being armed themselves. Cultural difference; passivness
seems to pervasive.

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
In other countries civilians would be welcomed to help.
What can you expect from civilians ?
Read somewhere that government refused to renew gun license for people of jammu !
VDG has achieved success, people are reporting when they see these bastards.
Most of the people on the forum wouldn't have fired a weapon once in their life let alone village folks.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
What can you expect from civilians ?
Read somewhere that government refused to renew gun license for people of jammu !
VDG has achieved success, people are reporting when they see these bastards.
Most of the people on the forum wouldn't have fired a weapon once in their life let alone village folks.
I understand the passiveness is pervasive. Most of the Indian
members in the forum probably have never seen a weapon forget fired one. But
I think many NRI's here are very familiar and may be skilled at firing
weapons. Here is a good example below:

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Casually bragging about it and world not giving a F, again what exactly has laser-eyed chadshankar foreign diplomacy achieved vis-a-vis these porkis in terms of shutting down their pisslamic terrorism factories?
I still consider Jaishankar to be the best EAM that India has ever had and I hope that his successor will carry forth his legacy. I don't think we should be bad mouthing him.

And what about diplomacy? What exactly do you expect to achieve with Pakistan through Diplomacy? India is the entire reason for the existence of this country called Pakistan. Every single war that we have fought against Pakistan till date has been started by them. No amount of foreign diplomacy will achieve any sort of peace with idiots whose entire existence is based on the fact that India exists. Pakistan was created to destabilize and cause unrest in India.

We tried for Peace, but we got Kargil in return. There will be, no peace, I repeat no peace with bastards who brainwash their children to hate us from an early age, and chant "Ghazva hind".

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
सबसे पहले तो अंदर के गद्दारों और उनकी मानसिकता को तोड़ने की जरूरत है.
हमारे देश के बाहर भी दुश्मन हैं और अंदर भी। अंदर के दुश्मन सबसे खतरनाक हैं क्योंकि हम कभी नहीं जानते कि वे कौन हैं और क्या करने में सक्षम हैं। वे आसानी से हमारे समाज में छिप सकते हैं और छुपे रह सकते हैं |

Considering the fact that these are being carried out on such scales. I am very sure that most of these terror attacks happening in India are having some support directly/indirectly from elements within. Pakistanis living in India for e.g.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Casually bragging about it and world not giving a F, again what exactly has laser-eyed chadshankar foreign diplomacy achieved vis-a-vis these porkis in terms of shutting down their pisslamic terrorism factories?
in case people are not aware, Jai Shankar (EAM) does not have jurisdiction over pakistan, as part of GoI's foreign policy since he has become EAM, co-operation on counter-terrorism is part of almost every bilateral agreement, which is a diplomatic way of saying if you want to do business with India, you have to recognise that terrorism is a threat to India and the world.

for example:
Keynote Address by External Affairs Minister, Dr. S. Jaishankar at the Plenary Session of the Special Meeting of the Counter-Terrorism Committee on Countering the use of new and emerging technologies for terrorist purposes

Articles