India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
If it's established that Pakistan was directly/indirectly responsible (which I am 99.9% sure that they are, because even the Pulwama Attackers had their origins traced to a terror organisation based in Pak) for the recent terror attacks then we may have to do another Surgical strike deep inside Pak to send them a message.

I see the possibility of this happening if GOI is serious about it. I hope the Navy does it this time, or the AF. If we do a Balakot 2.0 this time with the IAF, we better be prepared for another round of Swift Retard 2.0 the next morning and this time, we need to thrash the PAF more than the previous time. I am interested in hearing your thoughts about this.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Guys this is the link for donation for the driver and conductor's family who lost their sons to paki pests, please contribute.

mokoman

Country flag
i think infiltration season starts in may , already so much casualty , this year gonna be difficult .

IB been used for infiltration after long long time .

BSF seem to be fucking up here .

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin316

Country flag
Pak handlers are sending in drones to support exfiltration. The way things going clearly breach in ceasefire violation and pak indulging in an act of war. Bilndfolded GOI wake up to the reality

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Someone send him his shoe he can cry properly then
Casually bragging about it and world not giving a F, again what exactly has laser-eyed chadshankar foreign diplomacy achieved vis-a-vis these porkis in terms of shutting down their pisslamic terrorism factories?

Articles