India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

There was always pilgrimage to shiv kauri.even before removal of 370. This pilgrimage site of shiv kauri is handle by same as that of mata Vaishnodevi shrine board (I guess) . Stop emotional RR.
Yup. I myself had the opportunity to visit Vaishno Devi Temple in Riasi back in 2017 I believe. Hiked the entire mountain and rode a horse on the way down. I actually saw army personnel guarding the main temple. I will be honest. It’s very crowded. Ripe for a terror attack. These pigs need to be put down before they have any bigger ideas.

Kumaoni

The biggest mistake done is govt trying to portray Kashmir valley turned peaceful after 370. The crores of investment done (Srinagar smart city and other infra projects ) is to show to world that J&k is prospering and hence all the other attacks are brushed under the carpet. By doing so we shot ourself in our foot giving terrorists breathing space now they have infiltrated and spread across JK waiting to mount more attacks
This is not in Kashmir Valley. Reasi is not in kashmir valley.

fooLIam

Yup. I myself had the opportunity to visit Vaishno Devi Temple in Riasi back in 2017 I believe. Hiked the entire mountain and rode a horse on the way down. I actually saw army personnel guarding the main temple. I will be honest. It’s very crowded. Ripe for a terror attack. These pigs need to be put down before they have any bigger ideas.
Vaishno devi and shiv kauri are different.
This is not in Kashmir Valley. Reasi is not in kashmir valley.
That’s the problem, jihadi are now targeting hindu dominated areas.

Kumaoni

and on a very certain thread, people were claiming that one of the leaders of this very group of militants who committed this atrocity, was a valiant hero. Allegedly ofc.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
i can assure you, even five years ten years from now, irrespective of who is the PM, RM, HM, COAS, Northern army commander, you will feel the same way.

stop having short term view on India related topics.

as long as the country's security doctrine is defensive in nature, unlikely that source of tangos will be disrupted.
for all those here, who want to be moon dust incarnate here...
when ever you run scenario modelling in your heads, atleast keep one fundamental question as a constant core.

irrespective of what ever is done on this side of the border, does any irrefutable evidence suggest that the intent of those sending jihadis from the other side of the border changed?

if your brain(not the heart) is telling you that the answer is NO, then stop expecting them to stop sending jihadis to this side, stop expecting zero casualties.

forces and govt are doing the best they can, to prevent more casualties.

Kumaoni

for all those here, who want to be moon dust incarnate here...
when ever you run scenario modelling in your heads, atleast keep one fundamental question as a constant core.

irrespective if what ever is done on this side of the border, does any irrefutable evidence suggest that the intent of those sending jihadis from the other side of the border changed?

if your brain(not the heart) is telling you that the answer is NO, then stop expecting them to stop sending jihadis to this side, stop expecting zero casualties.

forces and govt are doing the best they can, to prevent more casualties.
Ground Forces-Absolutely they are. They are launching nonstop ops.
Army brass- Absolutely not. If they were, they’d be prioritizing better gear such as 3rd gen NVG and HMGs on convoy turrets and better overall gear
Govt- Yes, but. Phenomenal job in India mainalnd but kashmir remains a bit on the soft side. I’d wish there was. a more aggressive policy when it comes to pak terrorism.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Ground Forces-Absolutely they are. They are launching nonstop ops.
Army brass- Absolutely not. If they were, they’d be prioritizing better gear such as 3rd gen NVG and HMGs on convoy turrets and better overall gear
Govt- Yes, but. Phenomenal job in India mainalnd but kashmir remains a bit on the soft side. I’d wish there was. a more aggressive policy when it comes to pak terrorism.
so what is your brain telling you, if you ask yourself this question?

irrespective if what ever is done on this side of the border, does any irrefutable evidence suggest that the intent of those sending jihadis from the other side of the border changed?

AnantS

Country flag
so what is your brain telling you, if you ask yourself this question?

I think question is not changing intent or not. But giving them enough bloody nose every time they implment there intent so that they think a lot while implementing next. Out aim should be decrease frequency. Can it be done? Yes. How ? Target Paki Army and Mullah Elites, make them and their wealth unsafe . Watch intent subsiding.

One has to maintain a good edge in armed capabilities. Whenever we had that capability and we showed are resolve that brought peace here some time. Pussyfooting on basis that they are never gonna change is not conducive for one's own nation stability.

Articles