India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Waanar

Country flag
I really don't wanna change sides... but Mr. MODI is pushing me. Better to go full neutral.
Try to relax.
That is exactly why they're doing this.

This could be a one off flare up or maybe we get some sort of counter in a few days or maybe long term policy changes.

Time will tell. Too early to say much except the free roam game mode that the terrorists have been granted isn't being restricted by the government well.

Tuco

Country flag
Terrorists roaming openly in jammu and simultaneously attacking multiple locations. Points to only one thing, they want knee jerk massive man untensive combing ops to ve conducted under public pressure. I am telling conflict with China we shall see soon.
Second this, high pitch skirmish to grab as much land as possible and humiliate us.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Why is this piece of shit sharing "uncensored" stuff on his TG?
Is there no limit to attention whoring on X?
Don’t know he did share unconcerned on tg but I didn’t share that in respect of the fallen soldier

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
The intel grid must be really airtight if terrorists are going around with guns asking for water and are only hunted down when they start firing randomly at innocents. /s
have to remember that jahils are not too bright, one of the reasons op Gibraltar failed is because the jihadis after infiltration, they went around shopping using pre-independence weight measures when India had already moved to metric system (kg, mt. ), public got suspicious and alerted the police.

on intel grid, the guy in red t-shirt is talking about jihadis using cow smuggling gangs.

Waanar

Country flag
Don’t know he did share unconcerned on tg but I didn’t share that in respect of the fallen soldier
No, no I understand. I'm talking about the X user manwhore who is sharing the pictures of one of our deceased guy while also feigning care.

These guys cause a bigger hit to the image and morale of the forces than the terrorists do.

Austin316

Country flag
Back to back Terrorists attack in Jammu region indicate pak handlers wanted to escalate and create chaos, seems someone has negotiated with mullahs to turn the LOC hot. Looking the way GOI reacted they wanted to continue the status quo even after so much violence and civilian casualties, something is not right somewhere which forcing Govt to deescalate the situation

Global Defence

Articles