India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Well its not incorrect, but I am not wrong as well.

c'mon you too know, that's not going to happen.
frankly i don't get how these assumptions are made, as if there are no retaliatory actions they would do, pakis are a sovereign state too.
I think I already mentioned that window went away on 27th Feb 2019 night when we didn't take action. Regarding retaliatory action, Pakistan already retaliated by shooting at our jets flying inside our territory and trying to bomb our military installations. Regarding feasibility of our actions, everything was in place, including Gen. Bajwa with his shivering legs sitting on his toilet praying.

Why do you assume our armed forces are so incompetent we can't even take on Pakistan ?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
The only difference it would have made is "Abhinandan captured after his Rafale jet shot down by porkis."
You can't compensate incompetence with Hardware.
P.S.- The Sukhois patroling the area chickened out by a bunch of AIM-120s.
Have the balls to show your correct flag. Or your qaum lost its manliness to even speak to the enemy without hiding behind a false identity ?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Lt-Gen Upendra Dwivedi will be the new Army chief, taking over the reins of the 12-lakh strong force from Gen Manoj Pande on June 30
Ab Dubey ji kya kehna chah the Hai:facepalm:
Modi govt. is turning into a disaster. I thought making him VCOAS was a good way of getting rid of him for good. This guy is single-handedly responsible for all the inaction and lukewarm initiatives to the Rajouri-Poonch belt ambushes.

God save the country :facepalm:

mcpo117

Country flag
Well its not incorrect, but I am not wrong as well.

I think I already mentioned that window went away on 27th Feb 2019 night when we didn't take action. Regarding retaliatory action, Pakistan already retaliated by shooting at our jets flying inside our territory and trying to bomb our military installations. Regarding feasibility of our actions, everything was in place, including Gen. Bajwa with his shivering legs sitting on his toilet praying.

Why do you assume our armed forces are so incompetent we can't even take on Pakistan ?
like I said earlier today, we anticipated porks retaliatory action the very next day. We should have activated SAMs instead of going head on air to air fight. We could've downed multiple enemy jets possibly even an F-16 (for real) and saved ourselves from the utter humiliation that followed.

Jimih

Country flag
like I said earlier today, we anticipated porks retaliatory action the very next day. We should have activated SAMs instead of going head on air to air fight. We could've downed multiple enemy jets possibly even an F-16 (for real) and saved ourselves from the utter humiliation that followed.
SAM toh activate kiya tha...but what happened?

We fucked up there too.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Friendly Fire mate. He is from your own state.
And what state am I from ?

He a local bhodrolok.
When the military does such chutiyapa people will raise questions.
What happend to the SU 30s.
I can only think an Indian, that too a DFI lurker saying such rubbish which has been refuted multiple times is a Pak mole.

Rango

Am I the only one that is impressed at how few soldiers and civilians we lose in Kashmir (and Jammu) each year when considering the majority Muslim percentage?

Do not get me wrong. For every 1 such Hindu or Sikh loss, I would be the happiest if they killed at least 1000 pigs.

But ultimately, every year we lose 5% of what Pakis lose each year in the Western half of their country. And maybe 1% of what Afghans lose each year.

How can we do any better other than undertaking a Muslim genocide in Kashmir?

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Modi govt. is turning into a disaster. I thought making him VCOAS was a good way of getting rid of him for good. This guy is single-handedly responsible for all the inaction and lukewarm initiatives to the Rajouri-Poonch belt ambushes.

God save the country :facepalm:
I just had to argue against like 4 dumbfks on telegram because i said this is a bad decision and same like everytime whats you qualification to say this that janta hi chutiya hai bc

mcpo117

Country flag
He a local bhodrolok.
When the military does such chutiyapa people will raise questions.
What happend to the SU 30s.
very sorry bro. I almost forgot we are not supposed to question the system or the system will question our identity, nationality, fealty etc. some fool here forget that fealty to nation is not fealty to officials. we should have the right to question, whether they like it or not.

kaboom

Country flag
Am I the only one that is impressed at how few soldiers and civilians we lose in Kashmir (and Jammu) each year when considering the majority Muslim percentage?

Do not get me wrong. For every 1 such Hindu or Sikh loss, I would be the happiest if they killed at least 1000 pigs.

But ultimately, every year we lose 5% of what Pakis lose each year in the Western half of their country. And maybe 1% of what Afghans lose each year.

How can we do any better other than undertaking a Muslim genocide in Kashmir?
I don't really se it in numbers but in money
Even though casualties are far lesser , we are still burning billions to maintain this status quo .
even if the casualties are reduced to single digits , still the fear of situation deteriorating will mean we will continue to spend the money much needed for modernization to be spent there .
Our Sf will still remain a majorly CI/CT force other than an external direct action org.
The state's economy will still not grow .
The countries general population will bleed money .

Global Defence

Articles