India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Manager says he was told by the passengers. Why would they lie I wonder. Two versions are completely different. Original version seems more likely tbh. If terrorist was inside the bus they wouldn't have escaped uninjured when it fell off the side of the road
Manager is quoting what passengers said but the former story was narrated by injured Passengers themselves there is a huge difference sir

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Ik there are many ppl who are more qualified than me but this is too fishy and concerning if they were either trying to brush it off or just were misinformed both is not good for the reputation of the forces and for the country

Extraordinary

Country flag
GOI was on the ball with the immediate aftermath post 370 removal and the first 3 years after that. Somethings gone wrong in their planning.
It seems that the farmers protest and CAA protest broke the spirits of the ruling party.
It was never the same after it no major decision except Ram Mandir cane through.
It all went downhill after Corona.

Tony HMG

Country flag
There seems to be a tacit understanding between Indian and paki leaders. Earlier ttp/taliban used to massacre women, kids in punjab. All has stopped now. Civilian deaths should be responded with civilian casualties In pakjab. Jawans are sacrificial lambs with Hindus in jnk.

DivineLight

More like Biden's return to the power. Things been not same since they are back in the office.

Our (mis)adventure with Trump didn't win any hearts in DC. 😅

Last edited:

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Ik there are many ppl who are more qualified than me but this is too fishy and concerning if they were either trying to brush it off or just were misinformed both is not good for the reputation of the forces and for the country
One thing I will add which is iam most concerned about is Civilian and Forces’s personnel killings by some state sponsored terrorists should not be normalised just imagine the scenario if this happened to US or Israel shit even Pakistan doing this will reduce the morale of the forces and the trust of people in the forces and leadership.

Hari Sud

Country flag
A big retaliation is what Rawalpindi wants from us you think they don’t know that their funded terrorists can bring attacks on them too?They want this to turn into a big war and to get China involved,Chinese will never look the other way Chinese are vultures they will pick any opportunity they have to cut Arunachal off while a retaliation is needed we don’t want to go in war with anyone we are not prepared for even Pakistan let alone 2 front
‘Can a bankrupt Pakistan fight a war. The Pakistani Army does not have petrol to move a unit from one location to other.

RocketMan

Country flag
No.. that's not a solution.. Last time in 2019 when Pak Army couldn't handle the pain.. they directly concentrated on Hindu civilian houses with long range artillery...
You can vacate all civilians in a 40 km range from loc.. and then establish a 40 km buffer in pok.. but, India would have to be ready for General war.. like in 1965.. when India struck across IB.
Pakistan's is not capable of withstanding a full scale war with India . Their economy will quickly crumble & they will be on their knees if something like Op trident is done . It seems something is seriously wrong with Hindu DNA which always seeks compromises with a begger bully. If we can't retaliate due to fear of escalation / economy... might as well give them Kashmir & entire India next ? F##kin bunch of wussies . We're worse than slaves.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
GOI was on the ball with the immediate aftermath post 370 removal and the first 3 years after that. Somethings gone wrong in their planning.
to put the current situation in context..

Looks that way because, the insurgency phase that started in 1989, ended with abrogation of art. 370 in 2019. the insurgency is in a new phase, the current phase is "cold peace" which started with ceasefire agreement in 2021. cold peace can be defined as a sustained truce without a settlement.

but the core fundamentals haven't changed, because pakis haven't given up their claim on kashmir.

GoI wants pakiland to give up their claims, will they? unlikely. the paki groups who continue to be invested in kashmir issue, are trying to keep the insurgency alive. sooner of later, paki security establishment will figure out what to do next.

since this is not an issue GoI can decide on it's own. from a nation's perspective, we wait for their next move.

without pakis giving up their claim, even if current active group is eliminated, some other group will take it's place, since the source of tangos is a neighbouring country.

our security establishment too needs time to figure out the strategy for the new normal, the new tango tactics.

and we have a "cold peace" with china as well, for aksai chin.

Last edited:

Austin316

Country flag
Something odd happening... the news of su-30 crash which happened on 4th June is being forcefully trended on Twitter as of now.
Mostly Pakistani bots it looks like a preemptive attack on IAF credibility. Psyops may be and to hide JF17 crash which happened few days before

DivineLight

This guy is giving a completely different version of the attack. He says the terrorist was inside the bus and asked the driver to deboard the passengers.
He is lying. Real question is, why is he lying?

Austin316

Country flag
Terrorists firing reported in Hiranagar area, Kathua district. Forces rushed in to the spot.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Are we getting ready for Balkok-2?
We are in a worse position now than in 2019 because of active LAC. We should have dealt a powerful blow to Pakistan in 2019. Ignoring your small problems only piles them up to the point where you can't ignore it anymore.

You underestimate their common sense..
I don't. As a matter of fact, I overestimate it.

Master Chief

Country flag
Example of Sota hua Hindu...
No I think he is hoping for some block buster bollywood movie involving his Bus company and its superhero driver and conductor.. Would be a win win.. Baniya Budhi...[apologize to all baniyas.. I mean you can find such low lives trying to benefit from a tragedy in every Hindu caste including my own ]
May the driver rest in peace..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
We are in a worse position now than in 2019 because of active LAC. We should have dealt a powerful blow to Pakistan in 2019. Ignoring your small problems only piles them up to the point where you can't ignore it anymore.

I don't. As a matter of fact, I overestimate it.

what would be a effective powerful blow be?

Global Defence

Articles