India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Manipur and J&K incidents.... call me cynic but its Pak and China collab'ing and coordinating for creating two separate pressure points...
It was always like that since 1962 if we are still not prepared then it’s no one but our fault crying and complaining about how they are teaming is not an option

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
And we still need to go after PAFF hard. Both of those groups hard and merciless gaza style. Kill these mofos and their families to prevent any further breeding of future jihadists.
These are the same group PAF is just their social media wing these guys are trying hard to play us all it's all the same in different names gives them liberty to operate and recruit local guys in form of different agendas and they too have denied responsibility which is nothing but mind games on their part

jai jaganath

Country flag
wah re vishwaguru teri Leela amprampaar if this old man doesn’t retaliate this time then he can suck 3rd economy and 2047
I don't know how much people gonna like it
Last night I was emotional but today let's be practical
Mudiji knows retaliation will lead to humiliation and can backfire
He knows the competency and capabilities of our armed forces
If things go south we will be recieving much damage compared to bikhmanga country
Why do we guys forget post balakot fiasco the concerned authorities know loopholes better than us
Our armed forces isn't capable of exercising complete dominance over Pakistan military and with china still sitting on lac and waiting for perfect time

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
If things go south we will be recieving much damage compared to bikhmanga country
Why do we guys forget post balakot fiasco the concerned authorities know loopholes better than us
Our armed forces isn't capable of exercising complete dominance over Pakistan military and with china still sitting on lac and waiting for perfect time
Sorry but I don’t agree with you one bit and iam not emotional rn if we don’t have the balls to slap a country across for killing innocent civilians of our country then iam sorry this country is failed and all the jhumle bazzi is failed aswell by your logic Pakistan has right to just enter are country indirectly slaughter our babies and innocent ppl and we should not retaliate because oh my god they retaliate again and we might lose is utter bs

jai jaganath

Country flag
Sorry but I don’t agree with you one bit and iam not emotional rn if we don’t have the balls to slap a country across for killing innocent civilians of our country then iam sorry this country is failed and all the jhumle bazzi is failed aswell by your logic Pakistan has right to just enter are country indirectly slaughter our babies and innocent ppl and we should not retaliate because oh my god they retaliate again and we might lose is utter bs
That's why I wrote many will not agree
We have a lot to lose than them
And that's the matter
Their performance is respectable with their poor condition but that's not our case we don't perform respective to our condition and pathetic in propaganda warfare

Only solution is to build capability to completely dominate them and train our forces better
Induct more artilleries more aircrafts more mordern guns more mordern PPE for soldiers more attack helis more atgms more shells more male drones for surveillance more pgms
Making our sop stringent and mordern

Preparation takes time and it should have been started in past but it has not showing the poor intent of govt

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

The only deterrence I can think of is having our assets in Pakistan (if we have them) carry out something similar against upper middle class in Lahore, DHA types.

mcpo117

Country flag
We can open up arty and turn a certain sq miles area into football field. It takes balls. Mudi lost his.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
wah re vishwaguru teri Leela amprampaar if this old man doesn’t retaliate this time then he can suck 3rd economy and 2047
Kind of off-topic but it does seem that Modi and Nawaz indeed have very close ties compared with any other paki leader. Fyi he lowkey ignored Shahbaz but wrote a para for his brother.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Kind of off-topic but it does seem that Modi and Nawaz indeed have very close ties compared with any other paki leader. Fyi he lowkey ignored Shahbaz but wrote a para for his brother.
I really don’t think he writes it personally it’s a formality it’s a shame that on one side they are killing our ppl and other side old man thanking them

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I really don’t think he writes it personally it’s a formality it’s a shame that on one side they are killing our ppl and other side old man thanking them
Not formality, Nawaz isn't the PM, Shahbaz is. He had no formal reason to write that para to Nawaz, over his brother.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
This news spread like wildfire, unlike last ambushes. Apart from Modi, every minister tweeted. Opposition tweeted, celebrities were named & shamed to tweet, even foreign news channels like Reuters are reporting.
I don’t think still this govt has ballz to retaliate dhando will get affected

Global Defence

Articles