India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
That' the problem, not able to find it 🥲. Trying to learn the tactics used by terrorists and operandi
ah ok , this is what i have

ananthanag 33.511165° 75.370205°

kandi forest 33.380828° 74.532579°

kala machhal intrusion general area 34.751972° 74.393823°

poonch ifthar 33.566658° 74.235877°

dec 21 beheading 33.594811° 74.362189°

iaf 33.678569° 74.202043°

ifthar,dec2,iaf fit same pattern , forest ones u can find general location only , i doubt anyone knows actual site of engagement.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
That' the problem, not able to find it 🥲. Trying to learn the tactics used by terrorists and operandi
Tactic is literally vanilla L shaped ambush on a curved road and it is perfectly placed and the team is also made exact same to SF squad there is one guy with. AP Bullets (the SSG guy) one with M4 mounted with thermal others have ak with which they provide security and suppression and at last one or two snipers with Steyr SSG 69 they plan an ambush in detail I will not be surprised if they also do recce before the ambush
IMG_0751.png

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Tactic is literally vanilla L shaped ambush on a curved road and it is perfectly placed and the team is also made exact same to SF squad there is one guy with. AP Bullets (the SSG guy) one with M4 mounted with thermal others have ak with which they provide security and suppression and at last one or two snipers with Steyr SSG 69 they plan an ambush in detail I will not be surprised if they also do recce before the ambush
View attachment 257243

How to survive this kind of Ambush?

One thing I noticed is we relies on Gypsy to move the troops. While Army can dupe Mango man by showcasing Gypsy assembly and disassembly, but it is coffin box in conflict zone. To assuage defense watchers, they showcase the ASLV moving into the area which is still not fully deployed to every troops. On top we still not seen ASLV with Machine Gun at top.

If anything I wish we install the .50 Caliber RCWS on top of ASLV to provide cover fire.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
How to survive this kind of Ambush?

One thing I noticed is we relies on Gypsy to move the troops. While Army can dupe Mango man by showcasing Gypsy assembly and disassembly, but it is coffin box in conflict zone. To assuage defense watchers, they showcase the ASLV moving into the area which is still not fully deployed to every troops. On top we still not seen ASLV with Machine Gun at top.

If anything I wish we install the .50 Caliber RCWS on top of ASLV to provide cover fire.
The only way to escape and counter an ambush is when you get a chance to fight which in our case gypsy and stallions take away with armoured vehicle they have a chance to fight back or escape safely.

also if not RCWS atleast put a LMG/MMG/HMG on a well protected armoured turret and you can atleast retaliate or suppress the enemy fire.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
its a civillian accident sadly a bus of hindu pilgrim fell down the slope many died too
After a terrorist attack it didn't fell down on its own peace of shits needs to pay for it, casings found all over the group kids crying over their parents dead bodies hope these paff fuckers don't get a painless death

20240609_200848.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles