India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Well @Jedi Operator you guys were discussing Paff pigs yesterday the guy we fried today was PAFF pig only good riddance
see, remember by 1989, IRA was getting no support internally or from USSR (it collapsed) so they were thought of as over. Then from 1990 - 1997 they had their sniper teams which were scary and lone wolf insurgents who still did alot of those attacks. I reccomend you guys to watch this. These are the same signs.

tsunami

Country flag
Does the Pakistani 1985 vintage F-16 have AESA radars?

A poster earlier said that Indian Sukhois cannot have 120/150 km range air to air missiles because it does not have AESA radar.

Hence, my question is that either the U.S. upgraded all the sixty Pakistani F-16 with AESA radars so that it can carry a superior 120Km air to air missile or he was acting incorrectly in his view point.
Last I remember they only had AIM120-C5 which is 105 km max range. And these too have NEZ of only about 30-35 KMs. So Sukhois using 180 KM range missiles will be mostly useful for around 50+ KM range in Actual scenario.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Does the Pakistani 1985 vintage F-16 have AESA radars?

A poster earlier said that Indian Sukhois cannot have 120/150 km range air to air missiles because it does not have AESA radar.

Hence, my question is that either the U.S. upgraded all the sixty Pakistani F-16 with AESA radars so that it can carry a superior 120Km air to air missile or he was acting incorrectly in his view point.
Even without AESA the pulse-doppler radars of F-16 Blk52+ is pretty good. They can lock on to most 4th-gen fighter jets at 120 km and shoot AMRAAMs at them.

Not sure if they can lock on to Rafale or Tejas due to their low RCS at 100km+.

Btw similarly BARS PESA of Su-30MKI can lock-on to F-16s at 200+ km, but we don't have any missile (Astra Mk-2 coming) to shoot at such ranges.

Kumaoni

At last, BJP too ditches the Army in favour of votebank politics.

Doing few politically-motivated strongman-actions like Surgical Strike & Balakot doesn't absolve you. Especially when your post-actions clearly depicts your impotency.

NDA is as clueless and impotent as UPA.
I knew this from the get go. Muh BJP Muh naya india is such a cope

Jimih

Country flag
At last, BJP too ditches the Army in favour of votebank politics.

Doing few politically-motivated strongman-actions like Surgical Strike & Balakot doesn't absolve you. Especially when your post-actions clearly depicts your impotency.

NDA is as clueless and impotent as UPA.
Upto COAS and later CDS Gen Bipin Rawat era, every things were going fine.

Hari Sud

Country flag

Basically confirming the reports or just playing on those to send a msg
‘In full agreement that if the terrorists commit murder in India and run to Pakistan to hide then he should be punished in Pakistan.

The Guardian newspaper report is Pakistani centric. It does not deal with the dead terrorist‘s heinous crimes in India. If they looked at that part they would conclude that the terrorist need to be punished and India did the right thing. Otherwise, it will become easy for criminals to commit crimes here and hide in another country.

daya

Country flag
‘In full agreement that if the terrorists commit murder in India and run to Pakistan to hide then he should be punished in Pakistan.

The Guardian newspaper report is Pakistani centric. It does not deal with the dead terrorist‘s heinous crimes in India. If they looked at that part they would conclude that the terrorist need to be punished and India did the right thing. Otherwise, it will become easy for criminals to commit crimes here and hide in another country.
aur jab apne ghar me aatankiyon ke kuchh sahyogi mar jayenge to punish karenge,, torture ke liye committee banayenge.. court martial bhi kar denge..

Kumaoni

Indian Military is just a tool at the disposal of the Government of India. Nothing more.

Politicians run the show, and that is exactly how it should be.
Could explain how the PAFF still hasn’t been decisively dealt with.