India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

Then your extensive research doesn't show up in your posts. Only your pet peeves & biases do.
Sick and tired of your little backhanded insults. Debate like a proper adult as you claim i’m an edgy teenager even though you are the one who’s been shit talking me for the past 5 months and i haven’t said not one personal attack to you.Enough is enough.

Operation Parakram, 9/11 & it's aftermath, US's WoT with the need for PA to single mindedly partner US in its attempts to exterminate AQ & cut off support in the tribal areas without being distracted by its Kashmir agenda, pressure from the US & India, conditional US aid, IA's sharp retaliation & escalation, Paxtan's deteriorating economy, etc all played their parts in Musharraf proposing the CF.
Most of this is theory upon theory. One event being predicted and hypothesized to cause the other. I go by what happened in the specific conflict which led to ceasefire. A lot of this is true for the time period but you can only hypothesize. Also, WoT role has been blown out of proportion as infiltration continued at record high rates according to Maj Gen GD Bakshi in his book. Ofc, all of the other events you mentioned had a role in Musharraf proposing the ceasfire. Also, the ceasefire between Ind/Pak forces itself did lower infiltration into J and K, but the final blow happened when the LoC was finally fenced in 2004, and the data shows a sharp decline in conflict in the Mid 2000s

Azaad

Country flag
Sick and tired of your little backhanded insults. Debate like a proper adult as you claim i’m an edgy teenager even though you are the one who’s been shit talking me for the past 5 months and i haven’t said not one personal attack to you.Enough is enough.

Most of this is theory upon theory. One event being predicted and hypothesized to cause the other. I go by what happened in the specific conflict which led to ceasefire. A lot of this is true for the time period but you can only hypothesize. Also, WoT role has been blown out of proportion as infiltration continued at record high rates according to Maj Gen GD Bakshi in his book. Ofc, all of the other events you mentioned had a role in Musharraf proposing the ceasfire. Also, the ceasefire between Ind/Pak forces itself did lower infiltration into J and K, but the final blow happened when the LoC was finally fenced in 2004, and the data shows a sharp decline in conflict in the Mid 2000s
In that case there's nothing to discuss. I'm putting you on ignore & strongly recommend you do the same . My apologies for hurting your tender feelings. Toodles.

Blademaster

Not really. Data coincides with the fact that the decline in terror started due to Operation Sarp Vinash in 2003 and the fencing of the LoC in 2003-2004. The bloodiest year in the insurgency was 2001 which was three years after the humanitarian operation.
It’s not the indian army’s job to run schools.
Sometimes keeping kids in school means less breeding grounds for budding terrorists. So in a way operating schools was a way for the IA to tamp down terrorist attacks and win hearts and minds and lower insurgencies all over the place.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
landmine or "landmine"

coincidence but soldier who died from gunshot is from same sector .
God knows what's going on loosing a soldier has become so common in our country their is no value to their life anymore for most of the people in the country and for those who care we can't do jack shit only cry in Twitter or here.

daya

Country flag
God knows what's going on loosing a soldier has become so common in our country their is no value to their life anymore for most of the people in the country and for those who care we can't do jack shit only cry in Twitter or here.
When 4 lac die in road accidents, no heed is given, a soldier death is really easy to swallow saying so and so laid down his life for nation and so on.. Just some words .... and rest is history...

Overlord

Country flag
The establishment & the worthless baboons would have cared if it was some UPSCjeet, common soldier is dispensable

Blademaster

When 4 lac die in road accidents, no heed is given, a soldier death is really easy to swallow saying so and so laid down his life for nation and so on.. Just some words .... and rest is history...
What are you talking about? In 2023, over 169,000 people died. That represents about 11.4 deaths per 100,000 people which is lower than the rate of 12.9 in US. US had about 43k deaths last year.

Blood+

Country flag
What are you talking about? In 2023, over 169,000 people died. That represents about 11.4 deaths per 100,000 people which is lower than the rate of 12.9 in US. US had about 43k deaths last year.
He was just trying to illustrate a point I think; the number itself isn't that important here.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
So Babu's will compare themselves with a failed state, pat their own backs and go home, all the while when chinka is rubber stamping out fighters and other mil hw by the 1000s. Wow ! Clap clap clap

Blood+

Country flag
So Babu's will compare themselves with a failed state, pat their own backs and go home, all the while when chinka is rubber stamping out fighters and other mil hw by the 1000s. Wow ! Clap clap clap
It's still a welcome development though.

Azaad

Country flag
So the US + KSA + UAE are putting together a massive aid plan to bail out Egypt & kick start its economy & Paxtanis - the pure ones from the land of the pure on Twitter are wondering what wrong have they committed for biradar mumaalik to ignore them in such a manner.

Last edited:

Articles