India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mokoman

Country flag
But jammu weather is alright today as well as for next 3-4 days.
its just bad weather

BABAJI321

Country flag
Its actually true for the past 3-4 days; day temp of jammu region is less than that of kashmir several trains flights have been cancelled

mokoman

Country flag
I think that the cancellations of Poonch-Rajouri trip both by Shah and Nadda is not due to bad weather but due to resistance from our troops and commanders stationed in the general area.
"army officiers" , defense minister , now HM and even bjp president :hmm:

i think govt is "concerned" about things already happening or may happen in poonch / rajouri .

Master Chief

Country flag
"army officiers" , defense minister , now HM and even bjp president :hmm:

i think govt is "concerned" about things already happening or may happen in poonch / rajouri .
Actually, there is no pressure on GOI with world obsessed with sh*t flying around in Ukraine and Gaza.. Also, no one seems to care about dead Gujjars in India.. Cant understand why so many high profile visits..

shade

Country flag
Theres no elections going to happen in the UT (or re-converted to State) for atleast 3 more years.

Supreme Court's order is just a jumla.

BJP led GoI perfoming token "sabka saath".
LS 2024 me bhi no voting?

mokoman

Country flag
Har ek vote keemti hai 🤌
:dude: what about my vote . no one visited me . why this discrimination.

Actually, there is no pressure on GOI with world obsessed with sh*t flying around in Ukraine and Gaza.. Also, no one seems to care about dead Gujjars in India.. Cant understand why so many high profile visits..
yea its been 20 days , nobody cares . but there is pressure, which is why everyone is lining up to meet "victims" family .

best guess is that pakistan already setup OGW network in these places . govt doesnt want more gujjars to run off and join.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
this should put an end to the prevailing paki narrative that consensus was reached during agra summit.
=======
On the Agra Summit in 2001, former High Commissioner to Pakistan, Ajay Bisaria says "I think part of the narrative was promoted by Pakistan and former President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf in his book, which said there were certain hawks in India, and he named also Lal Krishna Advani, who was preventing an outcome of a good document that was coming out of Agra but the facts are different. The fact is that what was responsible was Musharraf's overreach on Kashmir. He wanted to link every development in the document with movement on Kashmir. He wanted to link progress on everything with Kashmir. He didn't allow too much of a reference to terrorism in the drafts that were being discussed and therefore the Summit failed because there was too much of a gap between Pakistan's position and India's position..."

RocketMan

Country flag
this should put an end to the prevailing paki narrative that consensus was reached during agra summit.
=======
On the Agra Summit in 2001, former High Commissioner to Pakistan, Ajay Bisaria says "I think part of the narrative was promoted by Pakistan and former President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf in his book, which said there were certain hawks in India, and he named also Lal Krishna Advani, who was preventing an outcome of a good document that was coming out of Agra but the facts are different. The fact is that what was responsible was Musharraf's overreach on Kashmir. He wanted to link every development in the document with movement on Kashmir. He wanted to link progress on everything with Kashmir. He didn't allow too much of a reference to terrorism in the drafts that were being discussed and therefore the Summit failed because there was too much of a gap between Pakistan's position and India's position..."

These Porki 🐖🐷 can't help themselves off Jihad , can they ? There should be no talks with these inbreds . Let them wallow in their misery & despair, when they implode , pick up the pieces & keep a firm boot 🥾 over their necks !

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles