India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
:lehappy: "airstrikes by IAF" , now i know there is no point to arguing with u . this isnt going to happen ,
Care to explain instead of using Gen X language?

again like i said earlier , best i am hoping for is cross border shelling/raid . maybe it will happen soon or maybe govt is waiting for PLA to leave .
Never gonna happen. PLA is making palaces & smart cities on the border.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Equipment commonality with China in all three forces. Spares will come easy.
Not all stuff is chinese, and it won't come cheap either. They're managing a military that is 5-6 times of what it should ideally be.
Then check how fast their naval fleet is growing for the size of their coastline
And? They all have a single port, barely a hundred miles from Indian border. They are far more vulnerable due to geographical constraints.

RocketMan

Country flag
Then check how fast their naval fleet is growing for the size of their coastline
Can't escape geography my friend! Pork_i_Satan had a navy two thirds of our size & was supported by West & Islamic countries during the 1971 war . Still we f#cked them . It's bad idea to underestimate the enemy but dhoti shivering 🥶 and demoralizing is not good .

mokoman

Country flag
Care to explain instead of using Gen X language?

Never gonna happen. PLA is making palaces & smart cities on the border.
article about 2017 beheading , read what was said by army chief / defense minister . trishul blog has a nice article on what we did later .

compare it with response now .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
article about 2017 beheading , read what was said by army chief / defense minister . trishul blog has a nice article on what we did later .

compare it with response now .

Because then it was cross border attempts. Now these are locals doing shit. Whom will you retalliate?

Poseidon

Country flag
As soon as they declared the phasing out of the 4x Chinese ZDK-03 AWACS... they are receiving 4x SAAB Erieye-ER with 700km instrumented radar range by this year end... 1 already received in Oct 2023... with this they can mount 24x365 airborne airspace surveillance.
Wrong info.
With the latest delivery, PAF has recieved 7 ereiye and two more will join and there are no more pending orders. So total 9. This has been confirmed by SAAB data submitted to Swedish parliament.

Master Chief

Country flag
Procurement was set in motion. File must be stuck somewhere...
I have felt many times that India does have an unwritten National security doctrine, and the Army, bureaucrats and Politicians are on board about this.. It is to ensure that India can never be in a position to wage anything other than a limited defensive war..

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

Bankrupt nation Pakistani Paf to get 5th generation J-35 fighters soon, while $4 trillion economy Indian iaf is struggling to induct 4.75 gen Rafales Irony of our times... 😅😅
1704303056288.png

Most they'll be able to afford is a single squadron, owing to prior commitments made to induct atleast 2 more J-10 squadrons and Block-3 Bandars. But even one of these birds in paki colors will set fires all across the MoD and the fighter projects will be accelerated. Go on porkies buy the elephants, might fast-track AMCA.

jai jaganath

Country flag
IAF & MoD doing chaiPeCharcha in order to build consensus on which product to add_to_cart.

Abandoned cart with mid-air refuelers found. Inka kuch nahi ho sakta.
Infact recently awacs is the only place we are truly working and future is certain
We will get 6 netra mk2 and approval for 6 more netra mk1a is pending and most probably it will be cleared
Additionally indigenous 3 sigint/comjam and istar also moving towards right direction coz having no import option satisfying iaf needs

Articles