India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Bcoz some of you are justifying the beheading as a revenge for similar act of IA

Ok

So what's coming next? Few IA soldiers will be captured & tortured in revenge for the Poonch OGW killings... Jihadis have already vowed revenge for said act

Kitna giroge re tumlog? Sharm nahi aata hai when equating your army to a jihadi outfit

Zyada padh likh lene wale sach mein weak ho jaate hain.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bcoz some of you are justifying the beheading as a revenge for similar act of IA

Ok

So what's coming next? Few IA soldiers will be captured & tortured in revenge for the Poonch OGW killings... Jihadis have already vowed revenge for said act

Kitna giroge re tumlog? Sharm nahi aata hai when equating your army to a jihadi outfit

People would not have been saying this had IA been actually effective against them which they are not. So when you can't deal with them, don't do anything to them which will haunt you back.

Israel atleast bombed 25000 Palestinians for whatever happened to them. Turkey bombs Kurdish fighters everyday, even pakis bomb Taliban each day. Only here Aman ki asha happens.

Kumaoni

Ok

Clueless country all around.

People have zero idea what and how exactly everything happens.

For months last year everyone wanted to see beheadings of kashmiri jihadis. When they get it, they celebrated. Now when the militants do it back. We say we shouldn’t have. Why should we not have? Everyone’s backing down after one setback.

This indian land! These pigs should fear fighting here. But nope. They are openly
mocking indian authority.

anyway what really should happen is the ia revising its SOPs and sending more than 10 members in a convoi with proper apcs, recon, and roof gunners.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Ahhh
World doesn't take beheading to account while accessing capabilities mate
Credibility has no relation with it
It takes into account your reaction.

Americans pissed on taliban fighters and taliban didnt dare retaliate cuz USAF would send an entire squadron to flatten their villages.

Indians otoh, less said the better.

Kumaoni

I am still curious how did they get so much time to conduct such act and photoshoot it properly
If i said the reality of this ambush the IA would probably arrest me lol.

Just know that they were all killed in the car. Every single one. If they weren’t killed they were seriously wounded and probably still in a coma.

jai jaganath

Country flag
It takes into account your reaction.

Americans pissed on taliban fighters and taliban didnt dare retaliate cuz USAF would send an entire squadron to flatten their villages.

Indians otoh, less said the better.
How does ur reaction counts wrt military capabilities
I are comparing apples with oranges
Yes our attitude is poor but that doesn't translate into capabilities
We have capabilities to flatten every bit of jihadi villages but does that satisfy our objectives no
I am not against retaliation we deserve revenge no matter who started it it has be ended by us but that doesn't question credibility
What questions credibility is how we lost so many men this year in same sector with no learning

jai jaganath

Country flag
If i said the reality of this ambush the IA would probably arrest me lol.

Just know that they were all killed in the car. Every single one. If they weren’t killed they were seriously wounded and probably still in a coma.
Who says it
Why would someone arrest u
We can discuss their shortcomings in respectful manner and we can question in forum atleast

brational

Country flag

Ok

Exactly, Padh likh lene wale weak ho jate hain. Hazaaro saal ka experience hai bhai. Prithviraj Chauhan agar padha likha nihi hota to pehli fursat mei Ghori banakar gardan utaar dete. Unka padhai likhai humein dubo diya.

Master Chief

Country flag

Ok

Beheading of both Jihadis, Paki Soldiers and Indian soldiers is cool.. No need to overreact.. We all knew pics will be coming of the Indian heads after the day of the ambush..
We just need to ensure that we chop off more Paki head and jihadi heads.. and don't lose our heads when some Indian heads roll.. Beheading has been going on for thousands of years.. Nothing to make a big deal of..

Master Chief

Country flag
Sooo

The militants have released a whole photo shoot of the heads!

And we have people on this very forum blaming the army for this, saying that the army shouldn’t have beheaded them and posted the video of it!

And now people are more concerned about three OGWs, and getting pissed at me celebrating aps

Tells me all i need to know about this place.

Anyway, the army has 3 months to avenge this with either:
1. Sarp Vinash 2.0 to end militancy in kashmir once and for all
2. Reauthorizing Trans LoC ops which will result in beheadings of several paki soldiers, capture and torture of others

If not. The indian army will lose all its credibility as a fighting force and will be seen as a joke to not just china, but the whole world.
Beheading of Indian soldiers is nothing to lose sleep about, as long as Indian Army beheads more Pakis and Jihadis, and we get to enjoy those pics.. Let's hope Indian Army does something super s*xy..
No one should whine like little girls when Indian Army soldiers are beheaded, after celebrating chopped off Paki or Jihadi heads.. Yes, IA needs to ensure that own soldier beheadings are minimized while Paki Jihadi beheadings are maximized..

Last edited:

Kumaoni

How does ur reaction counts wrt military capabilities
I are comparing apples with oranges
Yes our attitude is poor but that doesn't translate into capabilities
We have capabilities to flatten every bit of jihadi villages but does that satisfy our objectives no
I am not against retaliation we deserve revenge no matter who started it it has be ended by us but that doesn't question credibility
What questions credibility is how we lost so many men this year in same sector with no learning
It’s not that we only lost men. Losing men is a part of war. Losses will always What i’m more pissed about it is the way we lost them. The pigs left unscratched every fucking time. Like wtf.

Kumaoni

Beheading of Indian soldiers is nothing to lose sleep about, as long as Indian Army beheads more Pakis and Jihadis, and we get to enjoy those pics.. Let's hope Indian Army does something super s*xy..
What we really is need is one way domination. We need to be the ones beheading. Killing their cadres. Arresting their informers.

Without any such incident to our end.

Master Chief

Country flag
What we really is need is one way domination. We need to be the ones beheading. Killing their cadres. Arresting their informers.

Without any such incident to our end.
20,000 more troops in Poonch Rajouri .. and 50,000 more along LOC.. to ensure zero IA chopped off heads.. ? Are a few chopped off Indian heads a year worth that much cost ? Develop a thicker skin.. India needs to maximize troop security at an affordable cost..

mokoman

Country flag
20,000 more troops in Poonch Rajouri .. and 50,000 more along LOC.. to ensure zero IA chopped off heads.. ? Are a few chopped off Indian heads a year worth that much cost ? Develop a thicker skin.. India needs to maximize troop security at an affordable cost..
true and logical but the armywalla / police walla who sees his fellow guy chopped up / shot dead wont sit idle ,
pressure shifting down to the last guy on hierarchy cant be good.

my 1 paisa opinion is to improve connectivity , more roads , more posts . locals in remote places wont report terrorists/OGW movement if they are "remote"

that ambushed site area is good for tourism . already has a site upon that hill , should expand it .

another_armchair

Country flag
true and logical but the armywalla / police walla who sees his fellow guy chopped up / shot dead wont sit idle ,
pressure shifting down to the last guy on hierarchy cant be good.

my 1 paisa opinion is to improve connectivity , more roads , more posts . locals in remote places wont report terrorists/OGW movement if they are "remote"

that ambushed site area is good for tourism . already has a site upon that hill , should expand it .
Kashmir corners most of the funds with little left for Jammu and Ladakh as majority of the administrative staff are from Kashmir cadre.

I think it is time to carve the three into separate states/UTs with different administrative heads & funding.

Kashmir is developed enough to stand on its two feet from tourism money.

Jammu, especially border districts of Poonch & Rajouri can benefit from infrastructure development, tourism or otherwise. Right now, bulk of the tourists are limited to families of forces visiting the region. Most non-forces tourists head for destinations in Kashmir while the more adventurous goal seekers head for Leh/Ladakh.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Beheading of both Jihadis, Paki Soldiers and Indian soldiers is cool.. No need to overreact.. We all knew pics will be coming of the Indian heads after the day of the ambush..
We just need to ensure that we chop off more Paki head and jihadi heads.. and don't lose our heads when some Indian heads roll.. Beheading has been going on for thousands of years.. Nothing to make a big deal of..
It happened in Indian territory quite close to an Indian post in an Indian state, and they ran off scot free

so it's not cool my friend, specially "under these circumstances"

but I understand your point

Articles