India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tuco

Country flag
Something is gonna happen only if it is bankable in elections....

jai jaganath

Country flag
I am still curious how did they get so much time to conduct such act and photoshoot it properly

Gtmbisht82

Country flag
mujhe to nai dikh rahi bhai twitter pe kahi
Twitter pe he bhai.. mera khoon khaul raha he… I
don't wish to post the images.. its very graphic… BC bade araam or tassali se video banaya he madar*hodo ne.. kaha chali gayee thee baki ki force.. bc 56” ki chaati or laude ka vishwaguru .. fauji ki jaan ki koi keemat nahi…

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
don't wish to post the images.. its very graphic… BC bade araam or tassali se video banaya he madar*hodo ne.. kaha chali gayee thee baki ki force.. bc 56” ki chaati or laude ka vishwaguru .. fauji ki jaan ki koi keemat nahi…
Ninda Turtle Rajouri Fauji jawano k liye nhi gya tha wo 3 civilians mar gye unke liye gya tha 56" ne votebank k liye bheja tha
Is desh ek Jawan ki kimat zero hai tv news entertainment mein full josh dekhange lekin jab jarurat hogi tabh koi nhi aayega Shaheed jawano ki atma ko Shanti mile aur Unke Pariwar ko bhagwan Shakti de Ek jawan ka ghr bhi mitti ka tha

DIE UwU

Country flag
The 2 heads are kept on a sack of cloth... & the background seems different from the ambush site

It means these 2 were carried away

That's why we saw sealed coffins placed on pyre during funeral bcoz heads were missing
They also released a clear pic of body without head.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Army needs to get their shit together.
This cunts have done too much damage, its time for another sarp vinash .
This has to be a higher command failure.
Why are we not going full force in?
Why are we not clearing all the ogw's and these paff jihadis out of their AOR.

Why is 9 Para not carrying out CBR.
Why the fuck is their intel network operating so smoothly.
lets wipe their entire network .
Why is our Sigint and Humint network not able to catch these do kaudi ke unpad jihadis.

Waanar

Country flag
Don't go into meltdown. Just because they beheaded the bodies doesn't make it much different from what happens when soldiers die. The only difference here is soldiers being so isolated from the larger force.

Hopefully, when the Army sends forth the initial parties to confirm intel and fix the buggers, they're in armored vehicles.

This has such a simple fix.
Don't go into meltdown.

Military ventures will cost lives and while avoidable, this wasn't any different.

Stop playing into the enemy's hand.
Everyone knows the reason behind PsyOps and everyone still flies into a rage and loses their bearing when they're faced with it.

As for the "local cadres", I don't think they quite understand how easy it is for their families to get suicided.
Once the army gets a slight bit frustrated, they will pay them back in the same vein that they did to the KPs.

Aspirant847

Country flag

zathura98

Country flag
apna khoon khaula ke koi fayda nhi , galti apni hi thi humesha ki trh. wo koi bahut badi tactical win to thi nhi suaro ki , simple sa ambush , bailgaadi jaisi gypsy pe, casualty to honge hi na. Don't make this a big deal to give them confidence. They are a clear looser in head to head combat. last month only we killed 5 TRF pigs without even a single wounded on our part.

Kumaoni

Sooo

The militants have released a whole photo shoot of the heads!

And we have people on this very forum blaming the army for this, saying that the army shouldn’t have beheaded them and posted the video of it!

And now people are more concerned about three OGWs, and getting pissed at me celebrating aps

Tells me all i need to know about this place.

Anyway, the army has 3 months to avenge this with either:
1. Sarp Vinash 2.0 to end militancy in kashmir once and for all
2. Reauthorizing Trans LoC ops which will result in beheadings of several paki soldiers, capture and torture of others

If not. The indian army will lose all its credibility as a fighting force and will be seen as a joke to not just china, but the whole world.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Sooo

The militants have released a whole photo shoot of the heads!

And we have people on this very forum blaming the army for this, saying that the army shouldn’t have beheaded them and posted the video of it!

And now people are more concerned about three OGWs, and getting pissed at me celebrating aps

Tells me all i need to know about this place.

Anyway, the army has 3 months to avenge this with either:
1. Sarp Vinash 2.0 to end militancy in kashmir once and for all
2. Reauthorizing Trans LoC ops which will result in beheadings of several paki soldiers, capture and torture of others

If not. The indian army will lose all its credibility as a fighting force and will be seen as a joke to not just china, but the whole world.
Ahhh
World doesn't take beheading to account while accessing capabilities mate
Credibility has no relation with it

Articles