India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Brood Father

Country flag
What is the purpose of loc ceasefire violation.. Unless we get some pok land.. Pakistan will start hitting Hindu villages across IB and loc.. Unless we do a salami slicing of our own.. there is no point to large scale loc violation..
Unknown gunmen taking out Pak Army officers should be the way forward..
Purpose of ceasefire violation is to inflict heavy cost on Pakistan..
There are very little Hindu villages ..most of the villages are occupied by anti India people ..let them get taste of their master mortars and shells ..
India can outlast them in shellig
Moreover I am saying shelling should be so severe and intense like a mini war

mcpo117

Country flag
Purpose of ceasefire violation is to inflict heavy cost on Pakistan..
There are very little Hindu villages ..most of the villages are occupied by anti India people ..let them get taste of their master mortars and shells ..
India can outlast them in shellig
Moreover I am saying shelling should be so severe and intense like a mini war
arre bhai 2 rifles kholo aur brigade hq uda do jaisa Maj. Arya ne suggest kiya tha. porks are economically down right now. yahi mauka hai.

Kumaoni

Is it really confirmed the 3 killed are OGWs? Some say he was brother of BSF head constable, and J&K admin is giving compensation and apologies for "OGWs". Please clear it to me. Coz I'm seeing lots of Poonch natives angry towards the army right now.

Few years back 3 Jammu labourers were killed by some soldier in a fake encounter and was declared guilty as well. So I don't want to celebrate the killings of those 3 chaps unless they were genuinely affiliated to those terrorists.
no point celebrating at all. It’s not a tactical victory by any means. “They” have released pics of propaganda once again.

I won’t get upset at the army over this though, these things happen in the fog of war. Such is innocents will sadly die.

mokoman

Country flag
same sector as forest fire and terror enthusiats were shot dead . maybe same area.

with no end in sight to the LAC stand off . things will only get worse . govt cant even acknowledge attacks .

:dude: atlest hoping we will do cross border raid , take some heads.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Is it really confirmed the 3 killed are OGWs? Some say he was brother of BSF head constable, and J&K admin is giving compensation and apologies for "OGWs". Please clear it to me. Coz I'm seeing lots of Poonch natives angry towards the army right now.

Few years back 3 Jammu labourers were killed by some soldier in a fake encounter and was declared guilty as well. So I don't want to celebrate the killings of those 3 chaps unless they were genuinely affiliated to those terrorists.
Not confirmed if OGW. Sources say they were the army informers who passed (wrong) info to the army and hence the anger & frustation.

Regardless, even if they were OGW locals will be angry anyway. Entitled fuckers think its their birthright to insult & kill non-natives. I got zero sympathies for them.

army picked up people from near encounter and beat them up , dumped them by the road . 3 died , rest seriously injured .

if all were OGW , they would all be dead or missing and with the video being released i think they accidentally beat them to death .
Please don't spread misinformation. You are the last one I expect this from.

Army is not made of sadistic demons to pick up random people to torture them. They are frustated, angry people who have seen their brethens killed and mutiliated.

mokoman

Country flag
Not confirmed if OGW. Sources say they were the army informers who passed (wrong) info to the army and hence the anger & frustation.

Regardless, even if they were OGW locals will be angry anyway. Entitled fuckers think its their birthright to insult & kill non-natives. I got zero sympathies for them.

Please don't spread misinformation. You are the last one I expect this from.

Army is not made of sadistic demons to pick up random people to torture them. They are frustated, angry people who have seen their brethens killed and mutiliated.
doesnt seem like simple case of informers misleading army . seems like locals are definetly involved . army has no clue and arrested a bunch of people from nearby village and beat them up . even if dead are guilty or innocent it will be hidden .

anyidea where ambush site is ? , its somewhere close to this location 33.595885° 74.360351°

there is a camp at top , village where people were arrested from is on the right .

locals+PAFF setup a ambush somewhere below .

long winding road , all that talk of armoured vehicles not usefull here , what u mofos think ?

aaaaaaaa.png

This thing has blown up too much. We can expect some retaliation this time.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Interesting Article on Poonch Rajouri

NutCracker

Country flag
Kinda relevant. Armour is armour.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles