India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mcpo117

Country flag
Welcome to Cuckland paradise

Pulwama:
*why weren't they airlifted
*intelligence was ignored
*some cucks on SM even said BPJ could have saved them

Poonch:
*where's armoured vehicle
*where's the Carbine
*why not this why not that
*why killed 3 pious momins

These questions can wait... the only question now should be where's my revenge... again not proportionate revenge like cucks... a seven course meal.
So you want a reactionary army, not a proactive one? Hmmm.

Kumaoni

An aslv with turret mounted Mmg will have smoked this bakrichods to Jannat.

Instead we decided to use the tincan gypsy in threat areas.

Sometimes IA plays 56D chess with jawans life.
Exactly what i’m thinking. Or at the very least would have repulsed the ambush.

I thought this was common sense? a 30 round lmg attatched to the top of the truck does not count.

It’s like IA is purposely sending their men to get butchered

zathura98

Country flag
three grieving sections now in kashmir

1) families of soldier KIA
2) family of SSP shot by terrorists
3) families of OGW killed

which one you will grieve for ?
For me it would always be soldiers.
little bit for the SSP guy but tbh kashmiris bring this to themselves , no one can help them except themselves

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Is it really confirmed the 3 killed are OGWs? Some say he was brother of BSF head constable, and J&K admin is giving compensation and apologies for "OGWs". Please clear it to me. Coz I'm seeing lots of Poonch natives angry towards the army right now.

Few years back 3 Jammu labourers were killed by some soldier in a fake encounter and was declared guilty as well. So I don't want to celebrate the killings of those 3 chaps unless they were genuinely affiliated to those terrorists.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
sure, you are entitled to your views.

objective of terrorism is to terrorise the public of the target state, to create distrust and doubts in the minds of public against the state.

imagine jihadi IT cell is watching this page, will it not give them the satisfaction of achieving one of their objectives. i.e to create doubts and distrust.

sentences can always be rephrased, while keeping in mind not to give an inch of satisfaction to jihadi ecosystem. just a minute for review before typing something is not too much of an ask i think.

on my part, i have made this choice years back. it's upto others to make their own choice on this.
If their aim is to cause public panic, then at most they can cause localized panic within the valley itself. Less than 1% of the Indian population pays attention to these casualties and operations. 99% are on FB and Insta doing dumb dances, or Bigg Boss and TV serials, so if these attacks are for that purpose, they've fallen flat. We are an infinitesimally small section of the Indian internet who cares about troop casualties and the valley security situation overall, apart from the few exceptions of Uri and Pulwama type mass casualty events which grab national attention.

Master Chief

Country flag
There is only one solution which is to light up the loc and drop so much shells and bombs that pakistan could clear all its debt only by selling those shells ..

But is our political leadership ready for this .
What is the purpose of loc ceasefire violation.. Unless we get some pok land.. Pakistan will start hitting Hindu villages across IB and loc.. Unless we do a salami slicing of our own.. there is no point to large scale loc violation..
Unknown gunmen taking out Pak Army officers should be the way forward..

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Is it really confirmed the 3 killed are OGWs? Some say he was brother of BSF head constable, and J&K admin is giving compensation and apologies for "OGWs". Please clear it to me. Coz I'm seeing lots of Poonch natives angry towards the army right now.

Few years back 3 Jammu labourers were killed by some soldier in a fake encounter and was declared guilty as well. So I don't want to celebrate the killings of those 3 chaps unless they were genuinely affiliated to those terrorists.
valid points

mokoman

Country flag

army picked up people from near encounter and beat them up , dumped them by the road . 3 died , rest seriously injured .

if all were OGW , they would all be dead or missing and with the video being released i think they accidentally beat them to death .

Articles