India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

Yup, this is the very design going on in this sector for last 3 years:

* First an ambush by them on our COIN troops.
* Then a chase by us.
* Then the final ambush by them on our SF troopers who got lured into the process.

And the cycle continues.
3 years? There was no major ambush in 2020 or even 2022 and 2021 Poonch which had 9 kia was in poonch. Rajouri only started heating up in 2023 before then it was dormant in the words of GD bakshi since 2005

hurrians

Country flag

DRG or acclimatised groups should hold the fort in the jungle, in the urban areas police investigation can take care.

Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
Yeah abusing is not a way to go..

He is here lurking. So let me tell him that I find him filled with Bullshit because we are seeing 250hp/11Tonne OFB Aditya at the ambush location .

meanwhile he says that armoured Rakshak with better power to weight ratio can't be used there .
See, they've a problem for every solution
Of all the other sub-optimal alternatives vanilla Maruti Gypsy is the most optimal solution 🤡

Screenshot_2023-12-22-21-32-51-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Azaad

Country flag
Yeah abusing is not a way to go..

He is here lurking. So let me tell him that I find him filled with Bullshit because we are seeing 250hp/11Tonne OFB Aditya at the ambush location .

meanwhile he says that armoured Rakshak with better power to weight ratio can't be used there .
I'm not sure if you're aware of his background but Hellfire is ex IA having done multiple tours of duty in Kashmir & the NE including being part of SF & Intelligence there though I don't think it was MI . I may not agree with him on all issues but he certainly knows what he's talking about .

zathura98

Country flag
See, they've a problem for every solution
Of all the other sub-optimal alternatives vanilla Maruti Gypsy is the most optimal solution 🤡

View attachment 233542
ok so no armoured cars but still could have carried 2-3 ballistic shields in gypsy, to atleast have a chance to fireback in ambush , possible or not ? any views?

Kumaoni

something happened in surankote? Paki accounts claimining they managed another ambush of a search party after the ambush on the 21st? What the bloody hell is going on?

Kumaoni

I'm not sure if you're aware of his background but Hellfire is ex IA having done multiple tours of duty in Kashmir & the NE including being part of SF & Intelligence there though I don't think it was MI . I may not agree with him on all issues but he certainly knows what he's talking about .
No man, don’t you know we here know more than retired veterans with our keyboards and alcohol! /sarcasm

Covfefe

Country flag
Anyone knows the specs of this Rakshak vehicle? From any expo or public data.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles