India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

I am optimistic w.r.t that command
They showed excellent bravery killing dozens of chinkies despite outnumbered
This is largely cope.

Even according to Indian OSINT accounts, the most suffered by chinese was 17.

They took more prisoners than us. And they gained points which we patrolled up to (not our actual posts however).

These conflicts were largely unarmed and medieval in nature. What if guns and modern tactics hop into the equation?

SavageKing456

Country flag
This is largely cope.

Even according to Indian OSINT accounts, the most suffered by chinese was 17.

They took more prisoners than us. And they gained points which we patrolled up to (not our actual posts however).

These conflicts were largely unarmed and medieval in nature. What if guns and modern tactics hop into the equation?
Fight took place not only in galwan but also in arunachal
We took several of their as well
China hid it and later mourned their deaths
Their casualties were in double digits

Master Chief

Country flag
Is this event a continuation of similar events that we have been witnessing or is there more to this one ? (Could be related to a visit by a certain US personage to Pakistan who is known to carry pestilence wherever she goes ?)
It's just the usual ambush.. and the usual Army dead in Poonch Rajouri.. Nothing out of the ordinary..

Covfefe

Country flag
"Nk ( Dvr MT-1)" means driver ?

they hit a convoy with three vehicles ? , driver in gypsy 1 + 3 other fatal , rest in truck non fatal and another truck also got shot .
Yes driver and co passenger in front most likely (both Naik rank) and one rifleman. Driver from ASC

zathura98

Country flag

another_armchair

Country flag
IA can fight PA but when it will come to PLA, IA would be steamrolled, butchered beyond recognition. This is isn't me, but a relative serving in the Paras. I hope he is wrong!
He should quit and start vlogging about the woeful state of the Army as he continues to enjoy CSD & other benefits.

Why continue serving when he knows IA will be butchered, steamrolled beyond recognition and end up on the losing side?

Jimih

Country flag
He should quit and start vlogging about the woeful state of the Army as he continues to enjoy CSD & other benefits.

Why continue serving when he knows IA will be butchered, steamrolled beyond recognition and end up on the losing side?
Made up story hain saala.

My folks are in Armed Forces.

Paras don't talk in these manner.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles