India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

One of the funniest and most disturbing scenes was witnessing Pakistanis jubilantly celebrating the shooting down of a vintage MiG-21. They perceived it as a testament to their supposed mythical military superiority.

Even the Iraqis managed to shoot down a highly advanced F-18 in the 1991 Gulf War, the Serbians downed a stealth F-117 Nighthawk, and the Vietnamese successfully targeted several American fighters. Yet, none of these nations proclaimed themselves to be the superior ones.
Meh, i have seen people from all three make edits celebrating these moments, especially iraqis.

It’s usually a muslim delsuion.

angryIndian

Country flag
Meh, i have seen people from all three make edits celebrating these moments, especially iraqis.

It’s usually a muslim delsuion.
The only Iraqi who celebrated was Comical Ali. The rest all knew what it was like to take on the American might. That's why, during the direct conflict with U.S. soldiers, many chose to surrender without a fight
The Serbians and the Vietnamese were measured in their celebration,nothing over the top.

Kumaoni

The only Iraqi who celebrated was Comical Ali. The rest all knew what it was like to take on the American might. That's why, during the direct conflict with U.S. soldiers, many chose to surrender without a fight
The Serbians and the Vietnamese were measured in their celebration,nothing over the top.
I’m talking about their citizens online. I have seen pakkis claim shooting down two jets ( with stinger missiles) is some kind of achievement like wtf, how r they this retarted

fooLIam

Seems USA has decided to go offensive against India.

Expect more farmer riots, khalistanis, terrorist attacks and election interference.
“Romance” was short lived but it was to expected from US deep state. In hindsight creation of Pakistani (must be considered deshdroh)has created pleathora of serious problem for us and has given alien powers a way to meddle in Indian subcontinent and keep Bharat down.

Covfefe

Country flag

Expect more farmer riots, khalistanis, terrorist attacks and election interference.
Or courting a useful slave, as is the policy of Murica? I mean, Pak Army has delivered on multiple fronts - kicked Imrandu out, virtually wiped out his political party, supplied ammo to Ukraine, and now to Israel. They've proved themselves useful - they'll get the 'treat', for sure. Pakistan is not 'defaulting' on anything

As far as India is considered, Buddhen's party has a strong Jihadist section. He'll have to throw them a bone, after kicking them in nuts for "no conditions" military and diplomatic support to Israel . Nevertheless, they ain't gonna change the election outcome here

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This meet is regarding Afghanistan iinw
Pakistan is getting banged by Afghanistan for now 2 years. What can America do anyway? The moment America left Afghanistan they essentially left all their interests.

I will bet my left nut this is regarding needling us. Victoria Nuland is infamously known for regime change operations.

Or courting a useful slave, as is the policy of Murica? I mean, Pak Army has delivered on multiple fronts - kicked Imrandu out, virtually wiped out his political party, supplied ammo to Ukraine, and now to Israel. They've proved themselves useful - they'll get the 'treat', for sure. Pakistan is not 'defaulting' on anything
Slaves are not courted, they are kept under shoes. Like this -

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Yaar Jo karna hai Karo
Bas ab engines ko chod do wese bhi sare projects delayed chal rahe hai ab if things go south in usa ind relation aur engines band ho Jaye toh Jo kuch delayed chal raha hai woh band hi ho jayega

Kumaoni

Pakistan is a crippling state of its own.

Forget india, what can they do against TTP and BLA militants other than hide their own casualties. They are losing company worth of troops monthly in these regions. All oak can do is CFVs from their bunkers and run away in a real fight like the cowards they are!

Kumaoni

Pakistan is getting banged by Afghanistan for now 2 years. What can America do anyway? The moment America left Afghanistan they essentially left all their interests.

I will bet my left nut this is regarding needling us. Victoria Nuland is infamously known for regime change operations.

India honestly handled the Afghanistan exit well. If you go back to posts in August of 2021, you can see large amounts of worry in this forum about Taliban takeover.

What has happened since? In kashmir: Only the recovery of NVGs and american made weapons from pigs who were dispatched within minutes.

Meanwhile, in pakistan, the supposed beneficiary, they are losing company levels of troops in these areas monthly. Their relationship with the Taliban is piss poor and they are on the verge of total collapse.

India has also forged a decent relationship with the Afghan taliban, hence maintaining a solid foothold in that region.

I think it is safe to call this an Indian strategic victory. More Pakistani bodies will drop in NWFP and Balochistan lands.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What can they do? Attack India? It seems like the USA wants to make Pakistan have 500 million widows within a month.
Not attack directly. Think Hamas-style operation in J&K, Ram Mandir attack, assasination attempts, land-grab by the Chinese, anything low-intensity not enough provocation for military operation, but for damanging BJP/Modi's image globally and locally.

Kumaoni

Not attack directly. Think Hamas-style operation in J&K, Ram Mandir attack, assasination attempts, land-grab by the Chinese, anything low-intensity not enough provocation for military operation, but for damanging BJP/Modi's image globally and locally.
I concur.

Our response should be two fold:
1. Start directly and openly supporting the Balochistan freedom fighters and TTP, and give them enough funding and support to launch APS level attacks daily. We most certainly should revive the CIT units.
2. Increase security on our fronts and foil almost any militant attack before they even happen. I have faith in Indian intelligence tbh. They have done a phenomenal job over the years. I think we will be good in this regard.

Master Chief

Country flag

Needling India would be probably a side show.. Considering the kind of sh*t both US and Pakistan are engaged on multiple fronts .. this might be more about loyal Pakistan seeking American help, to control the situation at home.. Even elections might be postponed in Pakistan..

Master Chief

Country flag
And how will that help them ? Even a big attack like Pulwama ultimately benefitted Modi not the opposition.. Bombing Ram mandir will only rally Hindus behind BJP.. Only assassination attempts are the true threats to BJP..
Don't know why many Indians expect US to be more loyal than we are ourselves..
Just like we are close to Russia for 70 years, the Americans are close to Pakistan.. It is illogical of Indians to expect US to distance from Pakistan, just as its illogical for US to expect India to distance itself from Russia..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles