India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Master Chief

Country flag
Honeytrap or not, why to share vital information in the first place? Why to share such info even if he/she is your family member?
What's the deal with these guys.. She would say.. few pics of a particular military site and I show you 2 pics of bobs and if you give me pics of 10 sites them you get one pic of vagene ?.. Means so tharkees fall for this knowing that they are committing treason.. :doh:

justaguy

Country flag
What's the deal with these guys.. She would say.. few pics of a particular military site and I show you 2 pics of bobs and if you give me pics of 10 sites them you get one pic of vagene ?.. Means so tharkees fall for this knowing that they are committing treason.. :doh:
But they can actually go and avail paid services or go to cam girl websites. I don't think its tharak. They are spies.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Looks like you aren't easily entertained for you to butt in & issue clarifications depriving the members here of a long awaited fight .

View attachment 228176
What fight, @omaebakabaka ji has probably put me on ignore list for past one year after we fought on rashhhiya okraina war thread.
I being an ass gave phull support to the clown of kiev for one day. Reason being I just said that russia isn't winning fast and he told me to keep my smol brain with me , I got very gussa on this reply of his ,thus did the above mentioned thing.
Since that day he has asked be me to take my medicines on time to limit my mercurial behaviour and is still very gussa on my post.
Basically he won't argue and simply put folks on ignore list probably.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I try to do everything as bramhan with conscious soul but why I think that is between me and paramatma.....what prayashchitta and no need to bring one's parents into it at a personal level. May be I missed your sarcasm here
Not paapa as in father, it is पापं as in punya paap. English is a useless language...

samsaptaka

Country flag
Actually this is the perfect time to attack India , India is struggling with Russian equipment s for Russia and Ukraine war......Nd our friend isarel is in war ,their production lines are busy for their local consumption.

If Pakistan violate s ceasefire and china attack s .....India will be defeated badly
IAF sq strength at all time low. Porkies might try swift retort 2.0, our gernails harping on mrfa, MMRCA and gawd knows what other foreign brochure acronyms, but no contract for follow on order of Tejas mk1 signed yet (additional 97 mk1 deal remains on paper till contract is signed).
Actually the peacefulrumi guy is from j&k ,his info s on cease fire are always correct
Isn't he a porkie from PoRK land

samsaptaka

Country flag
Nope, don't return them at all. Make them disappear. Fear of the unknown is always much greater. Shoot them and burn their bodies. Rinse and repeat. Watch porkies fear quadruple day by day

samsaptaka

Country flag
Send some teams.
Kidnap some soldiers.
Return them in an unrecognizable state.
Nope, don't return them at all. Make them disappear. Fear of the unknown is always much greater. Shoot them and burn their bodies. Rinse and repeat. Watch porkies fear quadruple day by day

Azaad

Country flag
Unfortunately , it's a training & SAR air base lads full of such planes & hptrs which could possibly explain the security situation rather the lack of it & perhaps its capture by the TTP. I realise it's disappointing but hey at least the TTP has made a start . Let's hope this experience serves them well to take out bigger & hi value air bases housing their premium FA like the F-16s & J-10Cs inndue course of time .

Poseidon

Country flag
Unfortunately , it's a training & SAR air base lads full of such planes & hptrs which could possibly explain the security situation rather the lack of it & perhaps its capture by the TTP. I realise it's disappointing but hey at least the TTP has made a start . Let's hope this experience serves them well to take out bigger & hi value air bases housing their premium FA like the F-16s & J-10Cs inndue course of time .
JF-17B squadron is also based in Mianwali.

Global Defence

Articles