India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
The “empirical evidence” is from a General who literally has taken part in COIN operations. How many operations has western infantry done WITHOUT any air support in the last 20 years again.

And semi illiterate? I wouldn’t call having the most kills in a single sector “semi illiterate”, and this was when he had two battalions.
Maybe you should actually read his work instead of insulting him?

Anyway, the point still stands as the ISNAS is complete shite in comparison to any 5.56 caliber weapon of a western country.
Mental colonisation - a condition where alleged data from a white man is always superior to any and every data from native hindoos. And the native has to prove his experience always on the anvil of the colonizer and does not have the right to independently prove his data

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Arent all these field guns obsolete now with the advent of drones. These will all be sitting ducks for swarm drones. Wonder if Army is doing something to over come it. How easy is it to fit them on a truck?
What will anti drone systems army procured will do then?
P.S- army already ordered zen technologies and drdos system both capable of stopping swarm drones or so they claim and one more company I am forgetting the name is working on a anti drone system army is interested in the system is on a 4X4 I think.

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I doubt if we have procured enough systems to cover the entire lot. Also all these will be vulnerable to guided shells if you cant shoot and scoot.
We procured zen tech one in good numbers they even exported to Armenia and for being vulnerable that's just war no system is full proof you just have to take ur chances.

MrPresident

Country flag
We procured zen tech one in good numbers they even exported to Armenia and for being vulnerable that's just war no system is full proof you just have to take ur chances.
Ofcourse we will have attrition, My point is with a mobile asset it has more chance of survival than fixed ones.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Not to mention Amriki counterpart to BSF, National Gaurd is as armed to teeth as US airforce and US Army.

National Gaurd infact an extension of their armed forces. In war they will become an regular troop.

Funnily they are even operating some bomber, F16 .

Always wished our Paramilitary to be upgraded to National Gaurd level.

Global Defence

Articles