India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Bruh how many fuck ups did these guys do
Morarji Desai was a compromised mole of the CIA, it's debatable whether he or Nehru did more harm to India.

Cons of having a "coalition party govt." led by weak leaders. If (god forbid) we see a coalition govt. headed by Nitish/Mumta Begum/KCR, etc. we will see similar fate again.

Kumaoni

They were basically raw units dedicated for assassination of Kashmiri Mujahids and khalistani extremists
I don't remember specifically either it was ik gujral or moraji desai who ordered to shut it down
it was gujral and this was the reason we managed to nab Azhar and other Harkat chieftains in years and pratically defeat phase one of the insurgency by 1996

Kumaoni

Morarji Desai was a compromised mole of the CIA, it's debatable whether he or Nehru did more harm to India.

Cons of having a "coalition party govt." led by weak leaders. If (god forbid) we see a coalition govt. headed by Nitish/Mumta Begum/KCR, etc. we will see similar fate again.
It was Morarji desai whcih compromised RAWs role against Pak in the 80s
and Gujral in the 90s

some people just never learn

abingdonboy

Country flag
not sure if this has been posted here yet but it’s a good watch and the 2 ex IA guys are very informative in their analysis

Also really like all the Lt Gen has to say in the problems plaguing the Indian military- a lack of reforms or ability to keep pace with threats. He’s restored my faith a bit in the senior most leadership of the IA and their ability to make competent strategic thinkers, I just hope more like him make it to the top and not boot lickers and yes men. @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

particularly like the analysis/speculation from him that if you connect the dots between Crimea, Ukraine and this attack in Israel China gains a LOT in their goal to close the gap to the US and ultimately seize their big goal (Taiwan). Is it a coincidence Only that Covid helped this goal too? Perhaps and perhaps they are just shrewd opportunists.
1:28:25 in reference to an attack in early 2000s, a CO was killed by terrorists, IA thought they’d killed all the group then when the commander came down he was almost hit by a sole survivor.

As mentioned by the Colonel- the enemy learns SOPs and knows after these incidents senior brass turn up on site

in reference to what happened this year how the fk have they not learned their lesson by now?

zathura98

Country flag
1:28:25 in reference to an attack in early 2000s, a CO was killed by terrorists, IA thought they’d killed all the group then when the commander came down he was almost hit by a sole survivor.

As mentioned by the Colonel- the enemy learns SOPs and knows after these incidents senior brass turn up on site

in reference to what happened this year how the fk have they not learned their lesson by now?
i think that was during akhnoor (kaluchuck) attack. One terrorist was hiding in some drain and tried to attack with grenade. Highest casaulaty before URI

skunk works

Country flag
The "nuclear sniffer" is back again

I have FR24 premium membership and went through flight history. The constant Phoenix took off from Omaha on October 4 and flew to AL Udeid via Mildenhall on October 5th. So the nuclear event must have happened before this date.

It then waited until October 10 to make the first flight, which was along the Pakistani and then Indian coastline all the way down to Kerala.

Why did it wait 4 days? Seems unnatural. It is possible a secret flight was made before this with ADSB switched off.

It then waited 3 more days before the second mission purely along Pak border on 14 October.

Interestingly, it arrived on station (off Karachi) at 0717 UTC and left at 07:55 UTC, meaning it did not spend a lot of time orbiting. I don't know what the normal profile of an air sample mission is.

Do note the U2S/TR1 also has air sampling capability.

AnantS

Country flag
They were basically raw units dedicated for assassination of Kashmiri Mujahids and khalistani extremists
I don't remember specifically either it was ik gujral or moraji desai who ordered to shut it down
Late B Raman claimed it was under IK Gujral in his book.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles