India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

Par hum pakis ko bulake cricket jaroor khelenge
MMS was better in this regards
This govt lacks shame
Forget action atleast don't entertain pakis
Feeding them biryani
while making our boys fight with bare pouches no night vision gear.

fucking pathetic. This country is embarrassing itself daily and daily.

jai jaganath

Country flag
This joker needs to be fired
What he has to do
No point to blame him
It's not his job to overlook charges everywhere
He has to look into much larger pov
I am not saying he is best that's different topic but not related to this

Kumaoni

What he has to do
No point to blame him
It's not his job to overlook charges everywhere
He has to look into much larger pov
I am not saying he is best that's different topic but not related to this
He needs to be pushing for modernization of our boys.
A retd veterans words don’t matter.
A COs words don’t matter.
Only he and his fellow corps commanders can take that call by persuading the men at the Mod

Kumaoni

This govt lacks shame
MMS was not tbh.
MMS had restricted army on CFVs, and Salman Kurshid had even downplayed army chief Gen Bikram singh. Army had to hide raids back then.

jai jaganath

Country flag
He needs to be pushing for modernization of our boys.
A retd veterans words don’t matter.
A COs words don’t matter.
Only he and his fellow corps commanders can take that call by persuading the men at the Mod
He has to look after entire army from LI to armoured to artillery to logistics to aviation to etc
It's the job of the commanders of para so-called sf to keep themselves relevant
If everywhere chief or mod official has to interfere then fuck mandate

jai jaganath

Country flag
MMS was not tbh.
MMS had restricted army on CFVs, and Salman Kurshid had even downplayed army chief Gen Bikram singh. Army had to hide raids back then.
Sarcasm tha
Atleast he denyed playing cricket
Now we neither raiding nor denying to play cricket
Atleast us time pe raids hote the Jo media main nahi ate the par message thik se jata tha
Abhi toh woh bhi nahi ho rahe hai

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This govt lacks shame
Oh yeah, MMS.
The terrorist attacks all over India, I mean those bomb blasts in each and every state was so joyful.
Can't really forget the Pune bomb blasts. I mean, I really can't forget them. Was with my family in a movie hall and the pandemonium in middle of the film with people trying to run away sticks with you for rest of your life.

And who can forget the Sharman al Sheikh pact.
Would have died in shame on the spot but MMS is made of different mettle. Absolutely shameless to start with.

Blademaster

Oh yeah, MMS.
The terrorist attacks all over India, I mean those bomb blasts in each and every state was so joyful.
Can't really forget the Pune bomb blasts. I mean, I really can't forget them. Was with my family in a movie hall and the pandemonium in middle of the film with people trying to run away sticks with you for rest of your life.

Would have died in shame on the spot but MMS is made of different mettle. Absolutely shameless to start with.
That useless sack of water was praised for courage for not retaliating. India needed to retaliate at that time in order to stop the bombings but it didn't due to the inept and spineless lack of leadership of MMS and the bombings kept on for a while.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
That useless sack of water was praised for courage for not retaliating. India needed to retaliate at that time in order to stop the bombings but it didn't due to the inept and spineless lack of leadership of MMS and the bombings kept on for a while.
Those 10 years of MMS is single worst thing to have happened to us in last 25 years.
That clown and his other old farts destroyed everything. You name it, they destroyed it.

People really forget how dangerous it was to live in an India under MMS.
Nearly 10 years so I guess they are a generation away from what that old clown did to really know it was.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Oh yeah, MMS.

I have written it's sarcasm
Moreover what this govt is doing is nothing special
We freaking lost 3 officers previous to it 5 sf previous to it 9 personnel
Forget retaliation they are continuing the business as usual

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I have written it's sarcasm
Moreover what this govt is doing is nothing special
We freaking lost 3 officers previous to it 5 sf previous to it 9 personnel
Forget retaliation they are continuing the business as usual
It might sound harsh but the reality is that the soldiers are in a war zone, there will be casualties.
Their job is to protect India and it's citizens and death is a very expected outcome during that process.

Let's not honor them but let's not fool ourselves that casualties won't be part of the process.

Like I said, people have stopped remembering how bad the security situation under MMS was.
How many bomb blasts we had in last 10 years and compare that to under MMS.
Even terrorist attacks...it was pretty normal.

Just take Hyderabad as example. With such high muslim density, the terrorist attacks under MMS and under Modi. People were scared to eat chat in Hyderabad at one point.

Deaths of soldiers are an emotional topic. There really are no right words to say when it happens.
but, we cannot take these deaths on the chin and plan ahead, it means we have no appetite for any war.
Imagine the Ukraine-Russia scenario where 10k of our soldiers have died, which is a realistic possibility in case of a war...you think any govt can sustain the narrative and still push to win any war?

May be MMS understood this mentality of Indians a lot better and resorted to licking Paki boots. When we are throwing the govt under bus for few deaths, the fight is already lost.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Those 10 years of MMS is single worst thing to have happened to us in last 25 years.
That clown and his other old farts destroyed everything. You name it, they destroyed it.

People really forget how dangerous it was to live in an India under MMS.
Nearly 10 years so I guess they are a generation away from what that old clown did to really know it was.
Terrorism was already decreasing from 2009
Infact things got worse till 2018 but due to covid and other geopolitical issues the terrorism has decreased
Infact post 2014 major attacks were on military and only few were answered and guess what during election👇

jai jaganath

Country flag
It might sound harsh but the reality is that the soldiers are in a war zone, there will be casualties.
Their job is to protect India and it's citizens and death is a very expected outcome during that process.

Let's not honor them but let's not fool ourselves that casualties won't be part of the process.

Like I said, people have stopped remembering how bad the security situation under MMS was.
How many bomb blasts we had in last 10 years and compare that to under MMS.
Even terrorist attacks...it was pretty normal.

Just take Hyderabad as example. With such high muslim density, the terrorist attacks under MMS and under Modi. People were scared to eat chat in Hyderabad at one point.

Deaths of soldiers are an emotional topic. There really are no right words to say when it happens.
but, we cannot take these deaths on the chin and plan ahead, it means we have no appetite for any war.
Imagine the Ukraine-Russia scenario where 10k of our soldiers have died, which is a realistic possibility in case of a war...you think any govt can sustain the narrative and still push to win any war?

May be MMS understood this mentality of Indians a lot better and resorted to licking Paki boots. When we are throwing the govt under bus for few deaths, the fight is already lost.
Losses can't be avoided similarly retaliation can't be avoided
If it's being avoided then govt has lost appetite not public

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Terrorism was already decreasing from 2009
Infact things got worse till 2018 but due to covid and other geopolitical issues the terrorism has decreased
Infact post 2014 major attacks were on military and only few were answered and guess what during election
decreasing? That's a nice way to put things.
After 2009 and before 2014, Pune was bombed twice, Hyderabad multiple times, across India there were bombings.

Like I said, people now only have articles to quote but there are a lot of us who lived through it & hence remember things differently.

jai jaganath

Country flag

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Losses can't be avoided similarly retaliation can't be avoided
If it's being avoided then govt has lost appetite not public
It's symbiotic.

Any war or even a skirmish means the govt is spending it's political capital. And as long as the war is ongoing, the political capital becomes more and more expensive. It is pretty common phenomenon in democracies.

The point was that, it's not about casualties - it sounds harsh but it's the truth.
You need to look at whether the objectives are being achieved. i'e, was the cost paid in lives worth what we got in return.

it's cold logic but that's how you need to look at it.

jai jaganath

Country flag
decreasing? That's a nice way to put things.
After 2009 and before 2014, Pune was bombed twice, Hyderabad multiple times, across India there were bombings.

Like I said, people now only have articles to quote but there are a lot of us who lived through it & hence remember things differently.
Yes bro post 2009 attacks have been made but the incidents, deaths were on decrease from past

Articles