India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Country flag
There are at least two still living in Afghanistan, as per my knowledge. Pandit Rajesh Kumar (priest of Rattanath Temple in Kabul) and Raja Ram from Ghazni.

Theoretically, we could get the Taliban to guarantee protection of Hindus and allow the return of Hindu/Sikh families back to their homes in Afghanistan but considering how radicalized the average Afghan is, there is a very good chance that some randos could harm them instead. It truly is Ghor Kali Yuga in there.

Azaad

Country flag
There are at least two still living in Afghanistan, as per my knowledge. Pandit Rajesh Kumar (priest of Rattanath Temple in Kabul) and Raja Ram from Ghazni.

Theoretically, we could get the Taliban to guarantee protection of Hindus and allow the return of Hindu/Sikh families back to their homes in Afghanistan but considering how radicalized the average Afghan is, there is a very good chance that some randos could harm them instead. It truly is Ghor Kali Yuga in there.
These are Hindus & Sikhs of Indic origin specifically Punjabi origin who've settled in Afghanistan since the Moghul times notably from Akbar's reign onwards.

There are native Afghan Hindus who haven't converted & are embedded into the various Pasthun tribes considered as part of those tribes who're identified as Pashtuns , are safeguarded by these tribes often addressed as lala or older brother in Pashto & form a miniscule population who're still very much present in Afghanistan though our knowledge about their numbers is negligible . Such ethnic Afghan Hindus also exist among groups like the Uzbeks & Tajiks in regions dominated by the latter.

This is one such old ethnic Afghan Hindu doctor living in Kandahar . The documentary is of 2021 . No clue in what shape he is as of now.

Jimih

Country flag
This is one such old ethnic Afghan Hindu doctor living in Kandahar . The documentary is of 2021 . No clue in what shape he is as of now.
I think I saw one more documentary like this...title was....."Last Jew in Afghanistan".

Master Chief

Country flag
Kuchh bhi?
Hafiz saeed son wasn't killed.. and some Asshat OSINT misinterpreted some report and passed off 30 year Qaiser Farooq as founding member of 36 year old Org LET.. This guy probably was a Hafiz saeed aide.. but not a founding member..
Since, these OSINT accounts are in a scramble for followers, they mouth off anything without due diligence

sorcerer

Country flag
Day not far when PoK will be merged with India again: Gen VK Singh | Mint

"(The) day is not far, (when) this desire and awareness will automatically arise among the people there, and...will again leave them and join us," he added.
-----------------------
"on its own".

dumdumdum

Country flag
Day not far when PoK will be merged with India again: Gen VK Singh | Mint

"(The) day is not far, (when) this desire and awareness will automatically arise among the people there, and...will again leave them and join us," he added.
-----------------------
"on its own".
He has said this publicly 2nd time in less than a month

JConline

Country flag
Another one by the ‘unknown people’.
Yet to see other handles reporting it though.

Oooo, this is so much fun.
I really wanna believe that this is RA&W showing balls for ones. But I have a feeling that this might be some inside job in Pak cause the regime has changed and the Paki Gov is really trying to make a good impression on the west.

Kumaoni

Oooo, this is so much fun.
I really wanna believe that this is RA&W showing balls for ones. But I have a feeling that this might be some inside job in Pak cause the regime has changed and the Paki Gov is really trying to make a good impression on the west.
It is
don’t be a reddit cuck.

Articles