India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Kumaoni

What else are we expecting, Both side's top brass are graduated from "Bloody civillian" estb. during British Raj.
We are to be blamed for putting such people on pedestals, porkies were completely blind, we are partially blind.
We are just selfish, they are just brainwashed

Kumaoni

& the brainwashed one is dedicated to his goal & seems to be winning in long run... with the prevailing attitude... I see a resurgence of terror in less than 3 yrs... with new methods

I wish this nation suffers whatever episode it takes to remove the IAS from the defence ministry & a complete reform of organization in the forces... & that suffering/humiliation should come soon.
So you wish for Indian jawans to die? Nice to know.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Seems only a few local media is present there in kokernag
Either the encounter over and the search operation is going on ...
Or the terrorist died of starvation

Actually till yesterday gun sound s were Heard

FireStar

Country flag

Kumaoni

Unclear. But it is unlikely anybody escaped. The cordon has been watertight since last Thursday, with multiple layers at that.

But let's see. I no longer have high hopes from IA unfortunately.
One thing I’ll say about IA.
When they are focused, they are very focused, and will get the job done.

Unforutanetly that focus is always reactionary.

Country flag
Army procurement process is beyond fucked up
That is because IA has a lot of corruption - from canteen stores to high end gear. So the oversight is more. The flip side is it terribly affects preparedness. Corruption must be eliminated and professionalism improved hugely. Also, Army must become very tech friendly very quickly. When dealing with the PLA, you need to be tech savvy else the casualties on our side are going to be large.

Country flag
Unclear. But it is unlikely anybody escaped. The cordon has been watertight since last Thursday, with multiple layers at that.

But let's see. I no longer have high hopes from IA unfortunately.
All we can hope for is a change in the way ops are conducted in tough terrains. But seeing the number of tactical mistakes committed here, I don’t think local formations largely resort to overwhelming firepower to eliminate terrorists and just rush in. Gaining tactical intelligence and sitrep using hi-tech equipment appears to be a completely alien concept to IA. I am unsure if they can ever overcome this. A different type of combat unit is required where winning medals and playing politics to move up the chain of command do not matter. What would matter is things like use of tech, kill ratio, deterrence ability, proactive intelligence etc. IA is simply not trained this way.

Articles