India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

daya

Country flag
I’m sorry but I amost completely disagree, respectfully.

The ceasefire is bullshit and the PAKIS are literally violating it. Why exactly should the Indian army not use a Thermobaric shoulder mount and level the offending post? There is no “higher command chain” when responding to ceasefire violations. All the LC battalion has to do is fire a RL or a ATGM and level it to smithereens. It’s happened many times in the past, why not now?

Don’t justify everything this government does just because the Indian army upper brass in incompetent.
Absolutely. Why have we amassed so much weaponry for showcases? Why do we have such a large armed force?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Breaking: Forces hace recovered a body completely charred & beyond identification from the cave hideout in Kokernag ops. More details awaited.
Fire is being intentionally put, look at the bottom, someone is spraying some flammable material (petrol?) or flamethrower. Seems like the intention is to incapacitate tangoes with fire & smoke.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
FYI people celebrating early, the retrieved body can very well be of an Indian soldier.
The charred body is recovered from a cave, where those terrorists were/are hiding, less likely of own forces.
Fire is being intentionally put, look at the bottom, someone is spraying some flammable material (petrol?) or flamethrower. Seems like the intention is to incapacitate tangoes with fire & smoke.
Intention is to fill those caves with smoke to choke them and make them react it seems.

Last edited:

Austin316

Country flag
Because they are in constant touch via sat phones .Indians need to confirm it via identifying body
I believe the porkies are trying set a trend naming him as "local" and make him a hero, desperately trying to revive terrorism

Brood Father

Country flag
I believe the porkies are trying set a trend naming him as "local" and make him a hero, desperately trying to revive terrorism
Let them try, they won't succeed ..things are not same now ..The only solution I think is to light up the fucking LOC ..keep on firing until their chief comes back to the table and beg for the firing to stop

Articles