India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

another_armchair

Country flag
Not just a CO and Coy Commander, also an IPS Officer, who was the son of ex-Inspector General of J&K Police. All 3 martyred are very senior ranking officers.

Which is why I am asking others to send bangles to 7 Lok Kalyan Marg for brilliant "Aatankwad ka Khatua Farhad pear" performance of Gobhi ji.
Did PMO call up the three and ordered them to go headlong into an encounter site without sufficient situ awareness?

WARREN SS

Country flag
Waow Greeaatttt we killed one terrorist!
At the cost of a fucking CO and Coy commander.
Are we becoming SSG or what? These terrorists are at most 10 in their ambush parties, HOW the hell are they able to aim their filthy kalashinkovs on CO.
Planned Assasination of Top leadership

100's of such ops carried out by CAD ISI

In punjab and kashmir in last 4 decades.

What is your point

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Did PMO call up the three and ordered them to go headlong into an encounter site without sufficient situ awareness?
No he didn't, I'm pretty sure Syed Salahuddin doesn't take PMO permission while openly conducting rallies in Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure PAFF doesn't require PMO permission either.

Kumaoni

People like you are always hungry for war but when 3 soldiers die you have a complete meltdown on the forum. How will you survive a war with 1000s dead?
Those “3 soldiers” didn’t die to some unavoidable circumstances, they died because the Indian military is fighting seasoned terrorists who have modern gear, probably more NVG than the Indian army itself, using the exact same methods it used 20-30 years ago.

Not to mention this is peacetime too. 3 families lost people because the Indian army continues to buy 100000 tanks instead of building its sniper capability.

WARREN SS

Country flag
No he didn't, I'm pretty sure Syed Salahuddin doesn't take PMO permission while openly conducting rallies in Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure PAFF doesn't require PMO permission either.
Neither TTP or other Assets our agencies have on there side

That is why they are called non state actors for reason

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
People like you are always hungry for war but when 3 soldiers die you have a complete meltdown on the forum. How will you survive a war with 1000s dead?
Casualties in a war are inevitable. But I know in a war, we are at least fighting back. If we have 1000s of dead, I can at least expect 500 of enemy dead.

This is no war. This is our army struggling with a group of rag-tag goat shaggers who are bought for 50,000 Pakistani rupees wholesale.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There's a GALA dinner going on at BJP HQ right now hosted by Modi.
This was on Sept 11th.

Your point is?
That while we lost 4 soldiers and 1 canine soldier, home minister and his son were counting the money those pot-bellied bastards at BCCI made by the India-Pak match we won and were celebrating gala dinner at BJP HQ.

Kumaoni

Casualties in a war are inevitable. But I know in a war, we are at least fighting back. If we have 1000s of dead, I can at least expect 500 of enemy dead.

This is no war. This is our army struggling with a group of rag-tag goat shaggers who are bought for 50,000 Pakistani rupees wholesale.
We ain’t struggling.

It’s just that they are being a pain and a nuisance in the ass. Give the jawans and field officers the right gears and enough fire power and they’ll finish the terrorists for good.

Allow more covert and surgical cross LoC strikes like was done by your predecessors

Stop exchanging sweets with porkistan soldiers

Their tiny numbers also makes it harder for them to hunt too. People seem to forget this

WARREN SS

Country flag
Those “3 soldiers” didn’t die to some unavoidable circumstances, they died because the Indian military is fighting seasoned terrorists who have modern gear, probably more NVG than the Indian army itself, using the exact same methods it used 20-30 years ago.

Not to mention this is peacetime too. 3 families lost people because the Indian army continues to buy 100000 tanks instead of building its sniper capability.
We still don't know details of the ops

How NVG and Sniper related here

Its SOP failure

Or An ambush

Kumaoni

Anyway, RR has a very high officer: OR cas rate

For the Indian army, this rate was 1:20 for Kargil.
It’s 1:7 for the RR.

WARREN SS

Country flag
There's a GALA dinner going on at BJP HQ right now hosted by Modi.
Well they have elections to fight

So you expect modi to on ground to manage CT ops in kashmir ??

Articles