India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
PAFF just made IA dance like a monkey circus. If this is not retaliated disproportionally and overtly, then we are licking these rag-tag mullahs spits.

3rd largest economy gaand me daal lo
Pakistani terrorists who crossed LoC through Rajouri and Poonch have now migrated towards South Kashmir and laying ambush for our forces.

No lessons learned yet.

thebakofbakchod

The elections wont be affected by this so the government just wouldnt care, like it didnt in poonch before. (I just fucking hope they prove me wrong)
Why should anyone care when the army doesn't? We should just create a chatbot that automates the replies, so that the same chain of messages can be posted in a few weeks time when the exact sequence of events happens

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I'm willing to bet a good amount IA genrols will just heighten numbers at the places near the encounter sight, with negligible ISR, and draw in more casualties

This has become a routine

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
WTF is a colonel doing at encounter site ? Why repeat the same mistake ?
IA doesn't have standardised SOPs, prompting cowboyish actions from afsars

"Afsar X led the operation from the front and neautralized the terrorists, saving the lives of countless civilians, displaying indomitable courage and personal valour"
How else can you explain that? Some are just behind personal bravado rather than accomplishing a task at hand whether or not they get a citation for it.

NutCracker

Country flag
The elections wont be affected by this so the government just wouldnt care, like it didnt in poonch before. (I just fucking hope they prove me wrong)
Should be done silently and Govt should not make fuss about it.

This incident isn't getting much coverage by MSM, so making large claims after retaliatory cross border operation would attract opposition clowns .

Opposition would shamelessly say "humne to bola tha election ke pehle Aisa propaganda zaroor hoga".

Articles