India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Everybody is saying "terrible news" but not disclosing how terrible, all senior Police and Army officers on encounter site. News of 2 personnel injured sounds an understatement, thing is multiple times worse than that it seems.
TRF is behind this to revenge killing of top LeT commander
TRF isn't behind this I can guarantee you 100%, even if they claim responsibility it is someone else.
TRF is just a pistol grenade organisation which even then has low frequency of attacks.

Country flag
Everybody is saying "terrible news" but not disclosing how terrible, all senior Police and Army officers on encounter site. News of 2 personnel injured sounds an understatement, thing is multiple times worse than that it seems.

TRF isn't behind this I can guarantee you 100%, even if they claim responsibility it is someone else.
TRF is just a pistol grenade organisation which even then has low frequency of attacks.
Some saying CO 19 RR has succumbed to his injuries, but let's see

TopWatcher

Country flag

Sometimes terrible happen.

Is soldiers not prepared for this or they got trapped.

Articles