India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Technologies are available, have been for over 30 years. India can also afford all these Technologies, probably already possesses them in limited numbers.
There is simply a lack of professionalism from army leadership who are still operating on 1960s manuals.
Indeed, we have to wait for jihadi pigs to start using drones against us for IA gernails to wake up and adopt the same .

Country flag
Technologies are available, have been for over 30 years. India can also afford all these Technologies, probably already possesses them in limited numbers.
There is simply a lack of professionalism from army leadership who are still operating on 1960s manuals.
Indian Army’s doctrine is rush in with overwhelming force. Tactics have to change.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PAFF has released uncut footage of killing 3 army personnel...

I want all "reasoning experts" here... to give their expert comments
And? Does it mean much? They lose pigs behind the scenes, and can feel proud killing unarmed soldiers.
We all know what happens to them irl.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Wasn't expecting this language from you... anyways same to you... take a log inside you.
Wasn't expecting you to be a pussy either who feels that India has lost to some wannabes because they made a video of a murder.

I've got worse NSFW pics with me, ask @Kumaoni if you don't believe me.

Articles