India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

vidhwanshak

Country flag
The encounter started at the onset of night, presumably using those brand new TASL NVGs

Marcos unit tasked to do SADO ops gets ambushed, they effectively shake off the ambush, give field trauma care to the one downed man(who later recovered), the officer redirects fire from a squad uphill, pinning them down, uses ballistic shields to close in the gap between them, shields absorb some of the hits, not wasting time for counter suppresive fire
neutralises the targets
Also Culls a High value Target fleeing the scene

An effective use of good leadership, tech, tactics and as you said, courage, selflessness and valour, although those terms are used to make the citation more flashy
most important point : marcos were working in tandem with RR.

Augustus

Country flag
Jihadis won't be doing anything even if you reduce security, lives of foreign delegates is at risk and any harm to them will result to backlash on porkistan and their jihadis factories.
Jihadis aren't as slavishly loyal to porkis as we might think they are. Porkies might not want the jihadis to do gaand masti on the delegates but the jihadis have a mind of their own. This mofos are obsessed with spiting at our face even if that costs their entire existance. They are suicidal and are known to breed more in numbers during chaotic times. So either they wait for the chaos or create the chaos themselves. Dont underestimate their haterd against India. They'll cut their own nose to spit at our face.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
most important point : marcos were working in tandem with RR.
It's 2023, and like most armies, Indian army should Own the night, the Marcos probably shook off the ambush coz they had the advantage

It's no excuse to let the Army's top echelon units be equipped like a ragtag militia
The encounter started at the onset of night, presumably using those brand new TASL NVGs

Marcos unit tasked to do SADO ops gets ambushed, they effectively shake off the ambush, give field trauma care to the one downed man(who later recovered), the officer redirects fire from a squad uphill, pinning them down, uses ballistic shields to close in the gap between them, shields absorb some of the hits, not wasting time for counter suppresive fire
neutralises the targets
Also Culls a High value Target fleeing the scene

An effective use of good leadership, tech, tactics and as you said, courage, selflessness and valour, although those terms are used to make the citation more flashy
Contrast that with para guys who most of the time had to rely on their sheer grit and determination to pull them out of twists

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
And that's a good thing.. It's precisely this indifference that has helped India hold on to every territory with an insurgency since independence.. Else, what's the use of 1.4 billion when we worry too much about a few dead soldiers..
Army will wreak vengeance on these low life PAFF guys and their loved ones.. and we wouldn't even know..
but this apathy can gift apathy as a viable option for political leaders. leaders who are already predisposed to not achieve and see through the slow steps needed to get hold of a strategic objective or goal can use the short-term memory of the average indian to say or even act like there is no national security vote or agenda and thereby divert all the political points towards other activities or even undermine defence and Indian State's Comprehensive National Power. In Pakistan, every political force that is serious is ACTUALLY SCARED of the MIND VIRUS that has hijacked most of the Pakis which is Islam and always wants to be seen as hating and conducting OPS to hurt non-muslims everywhere possible.even the perception of being lenient whether real or imagined is a threat for their political future and they do this even when they have the least amount of options. the people under imran are mostly angry because THEY THINK the army is not on the side of the grand narrative/goal of pakistan to be a fort and incubator of islam & hence is on the side of the Hindus and Jews. That is their logic.

Last edited:

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
The powers that be don't give a fuck.
You will have a retaliation on Paki only if the electoral situation demands it.
Otherwise pussyfoot around it with occassional zingers by Jaishankar.

Even when this ceasefire mediated by Americunts is broken, it will be the Pakeez who will break it, our guys will be caught unawares.

Militarily the strategy seems to always be to hold back our hand, whether it was against the land grabing chings or these producers of saste jihadi.
On front this looks like the case that the so called banyan will not effing fight ....see we (read porki army) ambushed and killed the indian soldier and the banyans didn't reacted...
But .....
as some one said are we conventionally ready for 2.5 war for..... whose process has been activated by those scums...
And then I observe things which are going on the background and things which are happening on the front face ....
I tell you things will be bad and situation will be tough but....everything will be sorted out one by one

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
It's 2023, and like most armies, Indian army should Own the night, the Marcos probably shook off the ambush coz they had the advantage

It's no excuse to let the Army's top echelon units be equipped like a ragtag militia

Contrast that with para guys who most of the time had to rely on their sheer grit and determination to pull them out of twists
Further new footage released shows no one was wearing helmets

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What will happened , if we going to take POK. How we digest POK casualities ?
I don't understand the obsession of folks here to reclaim pok bro
I mean no one can fight and sustain that terrain and demography
Better forget it as our govt has forgotten but these politicians have no work than saying the impractical
It's gone case the status quo now will be maintained for years now

Cheepek

Today is the last day of the meet in Kashmir, we'll likely pull this off without any incident.
Next, will the government start some :shoot::shoot::shoot:? It only seems logical.

I have two very contrasting opinions on the meet- 1) It was under heavy security cover, doesn't that make it futile? When the aim is to "normalise" Kashmir, this move by GoI looks very hastened and less thought out.
2) But this meet also marks the onset of many more events to come in future.

Last edited:

TopWatcher

Country flag
Better forget it as our govt has forgotten but these politicians have no work than saying the impractical
I know what i am trying to say why we taking about pok , if we cant digest loss what happened in the poonch.

I also dont want to have Pok. Cancer kyno lena.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Today is the last day of the meet in Kashmir, we'll likely pull this off without any incident.
Next, will the government start some :shoot::shoot::shoot:? It only seems logical.

I have two very contrasting opinions on the meet- 1) It was under heavy security cover, doesn't that make it futile? When the aim is to "normalise" Kashmir, this move by GoI looks very hastened and less thought out.
2) But this meet also marks the onset of many more events to come in future.
What about Delhi, Delhi also under 4-5 tier security when any foreign delegates came to Delhi. So its normal, people are free , enjoying roaming here and there. It doesn't mean futile.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
paki mil establishment also knows they can't conquer kashmir, yet they tied their nation's future to this landmass, so much so that there is empirical proof that there is direct correlation between their internal instability and the period of their focus on kashmir issue. why?

any reply other than "if they are stupid, should we also be stupid." is welcome.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
paki mil establishment also knows they can't conquer kashmir, yet they tied their nation's future to this landmass, so much so that there is empirical proof that there is direct correlation between their internal instability and the period of their focus on kashmir issue. why?

any reply other than "if they are stupid, should we also be stupid." is welcome.
Their existence is only due to this reason Kashmir toh bas bahana hai foreign powers have created this particular pseudo state and its radicalized population for causing trouble to us
They have linked this to Kashmir to put this into logic and fed to people
Paki mil establishment very well knows that this is the status quo
If it had not been Kashmir then it would have been something else but their purpose to existence to trouble us as that's the work their masters have given
This territorial dispute has left the bus in 1947 if they wanted that was the only time now both topography and demography is against us and rather just a suicide to go for it

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Their existence is only due to this reason Kashmir toh bas bahana hai foreign powers have created this particular pseudo state and its radicalized population for causing trouble to us
They have linked this to Kashmir to put this into logic and fed to people
Paki mil establishment very well knows that this is the status quo
If it had not been Kashmir then it would have been something else but their purpose to existence to trouble us as that's the work their masters have given
This territorial dispute has left the bus in 1947 if they wanted that was the only time now both topography and demography is against us and rather just a suicide to go for it
since the creation of this discussion forum, the primary complaint about Indian national security doctrine is that, it is premised on defensive mindset. what is the counter to a defensive mindset?

Jimih

Country flag
I have two very contrasting opinions on the meet-
1) It was under heavy security cover, doesn't that make it futile? When the aim is to "normalise" Kashmir, this move by GoI looks very hastened and less thought out.
Do we really think that G20 meet in Kashmir is all about tourism only?

It is been conducted to establish the writ of the Indian state onto the Kashmir valley and a direct messaging to Kashmir seperatist parties, Pakistan and it's handler China.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
since the creation of this discussion forum, the primary complaint about Indian national security doctrine is that, it is premised on defensive mindset. what is the counter to a defensive mindset?
The only solution to this problem is balkanization of porkies
I know many will say won't happen until we don't interfere directly but we have to do it indirectly I most vigorous manner literally making an entire unit or temporary organization with resources to make the balkanization happen
I know it might be impractical but that's my opinion
But but but we must have enough resources and equipments to defer porkies with minimal lose for that our acquisition policy should be topmost priority and get all required machines in huge nos to extent that porkies can't think to start a conflict due to our former move

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The only solution to this problem is balkanization of porkies
There is no chance of Pakistan balkanizng.
I don't know who brought this bania idea but it should not be encouraged in any Pakistan Discourse.
All parts of Pakistan are stable and there is as much chance of Balkanization as there is a chance of Khalistan or dravidiatan happening.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't know who brought this bania idea but it should not be encouraged in any Pakistan Discourse.
All parts of Pakistan are stable and there is as much chance of Balkanization as there is a chance of Khalistan or dravidiatan happening.
I am saying that must be our focus I am not saying they are gonna balkanize but we should put our efforts in that direction
My opinion
Currently they are as tight as any nation no doubt

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
But why would you say that ?

In case you have been living under the rock, there are multiple separatism factions achieving different levels of success -
  • BLA - Pakistan Army has no control over vast areas of Balochistan province, and their forces are daily targeted and killed, and the situation is not improving. It's worse than the 90s of Kashmir.

• KPK/TTP/Taliban factions - Pashtuns, Imran supporters, and just rag-tag Afghan mujahideen who have seen nothing but war their whole life, and they just refuse to follow a non-Islamist non-Sharia rule.

• Kashmir (Gilgit & Baltistan, not Mirpuris & so-called Punjabi-Kashmiris) - They already despise Pakistani rule (want an independent country, not assimilation with India exactly, with exceptions).

Separatism require few things to happen and progress -
  • Discontent among the civilian population against the ruling party - Already evident & prominent in multiple places. Economic crash, food shortages, and political instability just increase it.
  • Embers of rebellion - Some group/faction take the lead and start the protest, Pakistan has multiple. In recent times, PTI as a political party.
  • (If the above two are not successful on their own) External force vector - This is missing, but I think the optimal time for such a push is yet to come. Mind you, India attacking Pakistan will not be a solution ! Pakistanis hate India/Hindus more than they hate their govt, might work in Kashmir in the next 30-40 years although. Iran can try snatching Balochistan but again, Iran has no incentive to do it right now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles