India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Country flag
What is the point of putting such videos !!!!! Ultimately we lost our bravehearts just because our Retarded Harami Genrols , Babus and Hijda politicians..Dont hit pakistan directly but inditectly we can do so many things that also we are not doing...Salahudin thrives, Dawood Thrives, Hafiz thrives, ISI thrives...
What max we can sitting do in this forum is that we can take our blood boiling to 100 degrees..

Om Shanti to our Veer Jawans...
Rajnath Singh and Amit Shah are turning out to be liabilities. Amit Shah is nowhere to be seen in Manipur and Rajnath Singh is making matters worse by doing photo ops. Did ninda turtle even ask DRDO is we have any FLIR cameras, HHTCs and FPRs? Probably not. These politicians and babus are illiterate in interior security and defense technology. There should be a motto pasted all over in Armed forces HQ: “modernize or die” so everyone gets the message. Mounting helmet cameras and having Tavor corner shot guns is not special forces these days. Learn from the best.

Country flag
By the way there are also proximity sensor technology that triggers even at the slightest movement. You would see an ambush from a mile away - foliage or not. Looks like no canines that can sniff out tangos deployed as well. Why?

Country flag
USMC Jungle Warfare training….using ground sensors and sharing data to a central location

what happened to our famed Vairengete jungle warfare school?

Country flag

TopWatcher

Country flag
I fear the way things unfolding g20 might be affected. The way govt acting it's like a full on defensive mode. Amit shah said one day india is in position to give security to other nations.

Pehle apni security too kar le

Tuco

Country flag
I am a novice, but if the canopy is so thick... Why don't we try slash and burn; if not in full forest then atleast in different parts of it.
Correct me if am wrong, the forest in Kashmir do not have thick undergrowth like western ghats, I have toured himalayas and have yet come across thick dense forest as we have here. FPR is in requirement bucket from last 15 years are so, not sure if we have them.

The Shrike

Country flag
I fear the way things unfolding g20 might be affected. The way govt acting it's like a full on defensive mode. Amit shah said one day india is in position to give security to other nations.

Pehle apni security too kar le
I feel like Babaji and his sidekick started to believe their own propaganda about "normalisation" in J&K - Holding G20 in there was completely unnecessary, heck if they had to make a statement they could have held it in Arunachal Pradesh or something.

Country flag
You think IA hasn’t adjusted its tactics in the past?
Does not look like it, from the HT article I shared. 9 soldiers rushed in , got killed earlier. 5 soldiers rushed in, got killed now. Still rushing in with bodies. IDF has changed its tactics to rely on technology and specific jungle warfare training to understand the Forest areas and how to avoid ambushes/boobytraps. They have a much smaller army and cannot afford to lose soldiers. Seems like that is not the case with IA, which is ok with sacrificing soldiers. IA will have a serious problem recruiting people (as more job opportunities become available to Indian youth) if they continue with this low-tech technique. Chinese despite having a huge army massively deploy technology to keep entire ethnicities under control.

Country flag
View attachment 203358

This is the kind of thinking Majors and captains had in the 90s btw.
The issue this time was no tip offs, nothing… in both Poonch and Rajouri. Terrorists took their own sweet time (several months at least) to plan everything. Not 1 bit of intel. Did these terrorists plan these ops so well, better than even special forces stealth ops?

Tuco

Country flag
I feel like Babaji and his sidekick started to believe their own propaganda about "normalisation" in J&K - Holding G20 in there was completely unnecessary, heck if they had to make a statement they could have held it in Arunachal Pradesh or something.
Plus one. We cannot hit them cause of 'g20'. This will just cause so much anxiety and stress to armed forces, now they have to expect an ambush or a trap at each turn, but cannot do anything cause hey its g20. With chinks increasing the troops near the lake, looks like there will be a considerable increase in the number of attacks. They will try to humiliate us. Let's see what Babaji does.

Kumaoni

Does not look like it, from the HT article I shared. 9 soldiers rushed in , got killed earlier. 5 soldiers rushed in, got killed now. Still rushing in with bodies. IDF has changed its tactics to rely on technology and specific jungle warfare training to understand the Forest areas and how to avoid ambushes/boobytraps. They have a much smaller army and cannot afford to lose soldiers. Seems like that is not the case with IA, which is ok with sacrificing soldiers. IA will have a serious problem recruiting people (as more job opportunities become available to Indian youth) if they continue with this low-tech technique. Chinese despite having a huge army massively deploy technology to keep entire ethnicities under control.
In the battle of tiger Hill. Assaults from 8 Sikh and 2 Naga were badly repulsed with massive losses from frontal attacks. 18 grenadiers had a rough time too, until they attacked the post from different directions. This and a company of 8 Sikh infiltrated and secured the post.

Many such examples I can bring out (I’ll have to find the books tho).

The issue here was simple. The IA was caught sleeping. 2022 was a great year for us. Less than 10 IA soldiers killed, over 170 terrorists killed. JAKP was nailing them hard. As a result, they started doing things like sending convoys unguarded (April 20tj attack) and sending troops with little to no intel.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Rajnath Singh and Amit Shah are turning out to be liabilities. Amit Shah is nowhere to be seen in Manipur and Rajnath Singh is making matters worse by doing photo ops. Did ninda turtle even ask DRDO is we have any FLIR cameras, HHTCs and FPRs? Probably not. These politicians and babus are illiterate in interior security and defense technology. There should be a motto pasted all over in Armed forces HQ: “modernize or die” so everyone gets the message. Mounting helmet cameras and having Tavor corner shot guns is not special forces these days. Learn from the best.
Amit shah may not be in manipur but he is focusing on Manipur
Centre has all the attention towards it

jai jaganath

Country flag
And Rajouri jungle ambush has happened before…no lessons learned?

For learning lessons we need to be dynamic in attitude and thinking
These guys just adopt old techniques just bcoz not much brainstorming is being done in our sf which is why quality is decreasing moreover its no more sf further as they don't have anything sort of sf
They have become an organization of boasting and inefficiency
U can see that through their equipments training etc
Look at them they literally converted all airborne units into sf overnight just bcoz the airborne guys wanted sf tag and allowances
If this is the attitude then God knows their mandate

Country flag
In the battle of tiger Hill. Assaults from 8 Sikh and 2 Naga were badly repulsed with massive losses from frontal attacks. 18 grenadiers had a rough time too, until they attacked the post from different directions. This and a company of 8 Sikh infiltrated and secured the post.

Many such examples I can bring out (I’ll have to find the books tho).

The issue here was simple. The IA was caught sleeping. 2022 was a great year for us. Less than 10 IA soldiers killed, over 170 terrorists killed. JAKP was nailing them hard. As a result, they started doing things like sending convoys unguarded (April 20tj attack) and sending troops with little to no intel.
Tiger Hill is a military combat operation. We are talking about close encounter operations like the aatankwaadis do. Different theater, different strategies needed. US in Vietnam forests, IDF in Lebanese forests, Mexican military policy in drug cartel busts in tropical jungles are all examples to study from. Now US rampaging Vietcong is old tech. But IDF and Mexican Special forces ambushing forests is new tech. The question is whether IA uses any of this new tech?

Mexican special forces equipment and jungle warfare training

Articles