India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Let me reduce this debate to one word.

Demography.

Now it is an open secret why the alleged Khathua Rape case was prompted by Mehbooba Mufti after a few weeks. We all know who were the people who amplified it and what Mehbooba did to the whole district.

It was a precursor or I call it softening the demography, exploiting faultlines and creating sympathetic local pockets to assist infiltration. Most likely Modi was informed and then the alliance was broken.

Now the same districts are lit.

Coming back to Demography. The security and political establishment must not rush to give the power back to old political structures.

There must be a comprehensive approach to strengthen the first villages on the border with a 100% Hindu population. All the focus and money spent should be on these villages making them logistically accessible, fortified and having professional security apparatus attached.

Your traditional border grid can not look after the whole border.

I will further go on to say that let these villages be the pilot projects which can be then replicated on other sensitive borders.

Please wake up and don't get dissuaded by Islamic ethnicities who may appear to be patriotic. At least have a few villages to see how it works. Later on, more inward layers can be added to predominate Hindu majority villages with strong networking built to assist military operations and logistics.

There will be many pots who'll say that those villages will become the main targets. 1. The whole border is already the target. Ceasefire violations will be replicated and local tactical action rather with better reaction time will be actuated If the focus on border villages is given with military logistics and tactics POV.
Residents Of Rajouri’s Dhangri Get Arms Training: ‘Village Defence Guard’ To Fight Anti-Hindu Terror

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
This level of training must have happened across the border right?
What level of training?
They literally got lucky due to Low IQ IA leadership, and now they're trying to milk the sitch as much as possible, for demoralization and propaganda purposes

Let them release the GoPro footage, we'll disseminate it then, additionally it'll put some sense of accountability into the minds of Political and military leadership

Kumaoni

What level of training?
They literally got lucky due to Low IQ IA leadership, and now they're trying to milk the sitch as much as possible, for demoralization and propaganda purposes

Let them release the GoPro footage, we'll disseminate it then, additionally it'll put some sense of accountability into the minds of Political and military leadership
People are claiming these terrorists are something big are talking EXXAGARATING. They aren’t some badass SSG, just because they do a successful ambush in which they took casualties does NOT mean that they are SSG or some specially trained. If you read the way the IA went about it, they basically walked the teams into ambush zone. Not to mention an IED blast could have meant a misstep in the wrong direction.

The one in April was a literal case of the IA sending 5 men to their death.

Last year alone saw deaths of several Longtime and high ranking commanders from LeT. The enemy hasn’t changed such ambushes happen, it happened in 21, but in 22 it didn’t happen.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Residents Of Rajouri’s Dhangri Get Arms Training: ‘Village Defence Guard’ To Fight Anti-Hindu Terror

I know this information. It has been tried for decades. Total waste and gimmicky.

What I am suggesting is totally a new setup/read villages or a total overhaul of existing villages. Village infrastructure built to facilitate military operations and accessibility. Network of villages acting as grids with professional security apparatus attached. Fully Hindu, no snitch and under a central politico-security establishment.

BTW have you read an article I think from Al-jazeera where they are clearly seen upset with Hindus getting trained in weapons? I mean, the outsiders know what can work to help us. We need to make it foolproof.

The attacks will still happen.

Like any problem, this cross-border terrorism is a game of probabilities and variables. The variable of Demography and border infrastructure (military) is clearly in our hands. We have enough data and reason to justify it. We have already wasted many decades.

Kumaoni

This is so frustrating cuz this shit is legit entirely avoidable. The US didn’t do shit like this in Afghanistan they just used the ANA as cannon fodder and drone striked in support. Wish we could do the same tbh, but we don’t have an ANA to be our fodder. And for gods sake why the hell is. Para doing shit that RR is totally capable of doing

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Hey guys. Do have a quick read, will help you understand the real difficulty of poonch ops

View/ correction are always welcome
Excellent thread bhai
But surely there are better ways for area dominating than throwing men at the enemy to pinpoint them? Losing men just for knowing where the fuck they're hiding?

1683393628697.png

As @mokoman points out

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Drones can give a heads up? So at least they know where the terrorists are?
This is cheap rig used by Ukros, posted some time ago by mokoman
We have access to better ones

Foliage penetrating sensors are at question though
But enough to be used in the current situation

Kumaoni

This is cheap rig used by Ukros, posted some time ago by mokoman
We have access to better ones

Foliage penetrating sensors are at question though
But enough to be used in the current situation
Holy shit so why don’t we? Especially in a place like fucking Poonch or Rajouri where the jungles are thick.

shade

Country flag
I know this information. It has been tried for decades. Total waste and gimmicky.

What I am suggesting is totally a new setup/read villages or a total overhaul of existing villages. Village infrastructure built to facilitate military operations and accessibility. Network of villages acting as grids with professional security apparatus attached. Fully Hindu, no snitch and under a central politico-security establishment.

BTW have you read an article I think from Al-jazeera where they are clearly seen upset with Hindus getting trained in weapons? I mean, the outsiders know what can work to help us. We need to make it foolproof.

The attacks will still happen.

Like any problem, this cross-border terrorism is a game of probabilities and variables. The variable of Demography and border infrastructure (military) is clearly in our hands. We have enough data and reason to justify it. We have already wasted many decades.
Firstly i'll say ki nahi hoga, even though you are correct, they have no will to resettle the KPs and they will do this?

Secondly according to you what should be the tribal mix? Dogras + pahadis from UK/HP or folks from other parts of the country too?

Because aside from the whole militia angle the villagers also have to be given some work to do, it can be farming or anything else idk.

To implement such a project we can take inspiration from documented Israeli settler methods in West Bank, those are also covertly supported by IDF.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Don't see the Joke? The sensor suite on the Mk-4 WSI and/or the Prachand is enough to smoke out such vermin from the thickest of forests
Of course, the you have to be ready to see downed choppers too. If these are really Porki Spec Ops units, then they WILL be equipped with SAMs/ATGMs in the future for dealing with Air assets. Would love to see the coping and seething of most of the premature ejaculators on this thread. You cartoons really think that the brass (or gernails/genrols as they are pejoratively called here) don't know about using air assets? Have you paused to think that maybe they have access to intel which you don't? You guys are always worried about optics. Now think about the optics of thousands of crores of air assets being downed to neutralize 10 Jihadi vermins.

Do you guys really expect the enemy to just roll over and die? Tum saalo ko Porki occupied Kashmir chahiye and you buggers are unable to stomach 5 casualties? You do know hat internal Army studies project 60000 casualties to retake PoK in a full frontal assault? The Porki army is feeling the heat every day on multiple fronts (no Thanks to some Saazish hatchers in New Delhi I suppose). It would be rather unexpected if they did not resort to such attacks.

For the umpteenth time, a sincere request to the members in vogue of this behaviour, stop this. Most of you buggers have probably not seen a pistol in real life and are now trying to deduce if the army learnt from its failures of an ostensibly similar op in 2021 from Twitter posts.
Well, if helicopters are such an issue, deploy drones?
Last I checked those FUCKEN STUPID "science projects" like Rustom and Tapas have been churning for over 15 years. Just deploy them in whatever condition they are. Let them crash if needed and beat the shit out of DRDO and MoD Babus for not finishing it at time.

Those drones be better good for something.

Secondly its time to deploy Chemical agents against these swine. Non lethal ones at least. Increase the expense on outfitting these. Even better use agents that irritates skin and eyes too and not just respiration. Let them run for protection coats. Force them to come out of hiding places or just pass out there.

Last edited:

Articles