India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Master Chief

Country flag
Hadd chutiyapanti hai... defence minister ke visit se kya hoga??
Photo ops hoga.. Everybody wants to be seen as an action man.. Him and other high tank officers will do some brainstorming..
I remember an ops many years ago.. where a similar high rank Army officer was killed because he went to the encounter site once he heard that IA had cornered a group of terrorists..

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Photo ops hoga.. Everybody wants to be seen as an action man.. Him and other high tank officers will do some brainstorming..
I remember an ops many years ago.. where a similar high rank Army officer was killed because he went to the encounter site once he heard that IA had cornered a group of terrorists..

Army chief also visiting. Leadership visiting uplifts morale and accountability, rather than ignoring the situation altogether. It is a good thing in my opinion.

angryIndian

Country flag
Don't see the Joke? The sensor suite on the Mk-4 WSI and/or the Prachand is enough to smoke out such vermin from the thickest of forests
Of course, the you have to be ready to see downed choppers too. If these are really Porki Spec Ops units, then they WILL be equipped with SAMs/ATGMs in the future for dealing with Air assets. Would love to see the coping and seething of most of the premature ejaculators on this thread. You cartoons really think that the brass (or gernails/genrols as they are pejoratively called here) don't know about using air assets? Have you paused to think that maybe they have access to intel which you don't? You guys are always worried about optics. Now think about the optics of thousands of crores of air assets being downed to neutralize 10 Jihadi vermins.

Do you guys really expect the enemy to just roll over and die? Tum saalo ko Porki occupied Kashmir chahiye and you buggers are unable to stomach 5 casualties? You do know hat internal Army studies project 60000 casualties to retake PoK in a full frontal assault? The Porki army is feeling the heat every day on multiple fronts (no Thanks to some Saazish hatchers in New Delhi I suppose). It would be rather unexpected if they did not resort to such attacks.

For the umpteenth time, a sincere request to the members in vogue of this behaviour, stop this. Most of you buggers have probably not seen a pistol in real life and are now trying to deduce if the army learnt from its failures of an ostensibly similar op in 2021 from Twitter posts.
The loss of 1 soldier is too many and we lost 5 of our best soldiers in the line of duty.
Damaged equipment can be replaced, lost lives cannot be replaced.
Shooting down helicopters won't be that easy as crossing the LOC carrying a 15 Kilo Shoulder-fired missile is a very difficult job and will greatly affect their mobility.

What particularly angers me is that the losses we have suffered in insurgencies over the years could have been much lesser had we modernized our armed forces at regular intervals.

Three decades ago when there was no ceasefire in Nagaland, usually the Naga insurgents were found to be better armed than our regular soldiers. They had M 16 rifles with UBG launchers whereas our soldiers had
only the SLR and a helmet and body armour from a bygone era.
In the name of vehicles, all we had was rickety Jonga and Shaktiman trucks which anyone could have attacked with absolute ease. Even in the very recent case of the Rajouri Truck attack and that attack on Assam Rifle C/O in Manipur where his entire family was lost,all lives could have been saved had we used armored vehicles instead of canvas top vehicle which is not even safe from a knife attack.

jai jaganath

Country flag
To throw the dangerous weapon kadi ninda
Basically to make people see him as serious guy regarding the matter nothing for retaliation or message as for him 5-10 kia doesn't matter bcoz even for public 5-10 casualties doesn't
I have seen people saying are 10 toh honge hi where there is fight there us casualties chalega jyada toh nahi gaye
If this is the attitude of people what will be of politicians then

Articles