India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Country flag
How can GOI act on procurement of such equipment when the Army itself has not issued a requirement for such a kit.
You have to multiply by 2. There has to be reserves, backup equipment ,extra ammo etc. Even with all that western soldiers do suffer casualties in close encounters in confined areas like jungles, street fighting etc. Only cutting off the financing to terrorists and eliminating the heads of these snakes will work. Plus we need people in Rajouri/Poonch to tip off Army by being very alert to terrorist movements. I still don’t see that many surveillance cameras installed in Rajouri/Poonch areas. Plus a world class highway has not been built to economically develop the areas and be able to move special forces fast there. on ground human intelligence network has really not been setup. First we need to solve all the gaps in our own capabilities.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Psychops at work. Need to be countered and they need to believe in the supremacy of Indian forces. So attack them at a place and time of our choosing and follow it through with more applications of controlled violence to show who is truly the boss/king of the region.
I would say the military should have a batch of unmarked loitering munitions to and start wiping out a few of the villages that have a tendency to back these fckers. These people are not normal humans as they support such monsters. They are no better than the radical fanatics who are targeting our soldiers. A few hundred wipeouts there and these PAFF goons will piss their pants.

Only inhuman violence can scare the inhuman monsters.

ovalpiston

Country flag
^^ Solution

We are totally blinded by Modi's experiment with Kashmiriyat. Same as MMS and ABV. Nothing has changed.

That is why I always say that I have become numb to the losses of forces.

Playing blind is the reason these losses will never stop.
That is counter-insurgency, there will always be loses no matter what your response is. Israel carpet bombs the tiny Palestine, but the later continues to attack Israeli civilians and soldiers through whatever means available. Same in any country fighting separatism or insurgency, even the yanks with all their technological and logistical might took most casualties not during but after the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. While pakistan must be hit symmetrically and asymmetrically, it will not stop the flow of canon fodder nor attacks such as this. Only permanent solution is mass population replacement in the valley like China does but we know it is easier said than done to replace 14 million people. What is practical is to eliminate the terror enablers inside our borders, start using drones for reconnaissance instead of rushing in and falling into their trap, continue to improve intelligence , the military, unlike in the previous years is not hamstrung by political paralysis, they are hamstrung by generals who still think they can defeat an irrational enemy with rational means.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Looks like we are back to recycling old news.

^^ Solution

We are totally blinded by Modi's experiment with Kashmiriyat. Same as MMS and ABV. Nothing has changed.

That is why I always say that I have become numb to the losses of forces.

Playing blind is the reason these losses will never stop.
I really doubt there is any perfect/ideal solution to this.

No matter how much you game Kashmir or some other matters internally and externally, there really is no ideal solution. In fact, I would go on to say that there is not even a good solution.
I believe the only solution we should be aiming for is a pragmatic one.

if we were not a democracy, then other solutions open up but we are what we are & some things are going to be 'as good as it gets' scenario only.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Putting it here so that if it ever comes true... you guys are mentally prepared for it & the meltdown could be contained

From some telegram groups... I have got this info that some of the weapons of the operators have been taken away... & "that particular weapon" with which you identify the Para guys is with the ultras & they can release the picture... for me it is disheartening

Anupu

Country flag
All I see are cowards and dead men. At least previous organisations had the guts to acknowledge their Islamic roots. These ones are virtue signalling because they are too cowardly to accept what they really are. They may hide like little rats but the valley with tfr of 1.4 will become Hindu in time. They don't have a next generation to fight.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Putting it here so that if it ever comes true... you guys are mentally prepared for it & the meltdown could be contained

From some telegram groups... I have got this info that some of the weapons of the operators have been taken away... & "that particular weapon" with which you identify the Para guys is with the ultras & they can release the picture... for me it is disheartening
Tevors or m4s?

Anupu

Country flag

Relax brother, it's just a gun. Every a dog has it's day. Their cause is strategically doomed these small tactical victories will have no impact on the future.

Articles