India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The only thing I pray to God is even if they are not returned to valley any sooner, they as a community should never ever go liberal and woke. I pray to God for that one thing only. They should never ever trust Muzzies after 7 exoduses. Ever.
I haven't seen many instances of current gen KPs going full woke luckily (thank God) , but I've observed one pattern amongst them- chalnedo attitude and reconciliation thoughts within many KPs old and young surfacing increasingly. That will prove to be fatal for the dwindling community which is the last link between Bharat and Kashmir.
I've always maintained that KPs should raise more kids per household, only numbers can make em survive future challenges. I pray they don't go liberal and trust the snakes again.
Nidhi Razdan says Ass-slam-waalley-cum.

Cheran

Country flag

Pakistan: Five men booked for abducting, gang-raping and killing a goat

The accused raped the animal one after another, tortured and then brutally murdered it. According to the locals, the accused ran away after sexually assaulting and killing the animal.

1627534173153.png

OpIndia at times makes some grammar mistakes, but the thing that we all need to appreciate is the photo/picture selection, always amuses.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

The accused raped the animal one after another, tortured and then brutally murdered it. According to the locals, the accused ran away after sexually assaulting and killing the animal.

View attachment 102349

OpIndia at times makes some grammar mistakes, but the thing that we all need to appreciate is the photo/picture selection, always amuses.
Well, thats the goats brother in the pic.
He is the one who filed the complaint and the sole witness.

Police are worried he will meet the same fate as his older brother from Gay Rapists of Halalistan.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

View attachment 102349

#justiceforgoat

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 102349

If goat raping is a art then Porkistanis are master of it.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

View attachment 102349

1627536090858.jpeg

SanjeevM

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakistan Army's Taliban Unit Turn Blind Eye to Plight of Uyghur Muslims and Meets Chinese Officials for Support

#Taliban #TalibanDestroyingAfghanistan #TalibanTerrorists #China #Uyghur #UyghurGenocide

@Lonewolf @sorcerer @Hariharan_kalarikkal @Hari Sud @indiatester @Marliii @India Super Power @fire starter @tarunraju @ladder @Bangalorean @Raaakisazih @cobra commando @Automatic Kalashnikov @sagar @Maharaj samudragupt @Cheran @asaffronladoftherisingsun
Chinese yuan power

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan Army's Taliban Unit Turn Blind Eye to Plight of Uyghur Muslims and Meets Chinese Officials for Support

#Taliban #TalibanDestroyingAfghanistan #TalibanTerrorists #China #Uyghur #UyghurGenocide

Taliban are business men who prefer to sell islamiyat in packets better than pakis.
the problem starts betweek pakis and talibs when talibs as a business starts to do better than pakis .

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Will they be trained and provided with firearms to protect themselves??

The foolish Kashmiri Pandits who head back are asking for big trouble - I have mentioned many times based on my research of societal living in Muslim majority areas, it is not possible for your family to be raised in peace.

Expect :
1) Subtle society boycott and constant reminder on how you are following a religion that will bring you to hell
2) your daughter will be marked as a prime target for grooming and conversion
3) your son will be bullied and harassed in school
4) in extreme cases, your family be marked by gangs and terrorist groups as an easy target

And no one is going to help you when your family gets into this situations.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The foolish Kashmiri Pandits who head back are asking for big trouble - I have mentioned many times based on my research of societal living in Muslim majority areas, it is not possible for your family to be raised in peace.

Expect :
1) Subtle society boycott and constant reminder on how you are following a religion that will bring you to hell
4) in extreme cases, your family be marked by gangs and terrorist groups as an easy target

It’s true but no Sikh believes me when I say all this in Delhi and start calling me sanghi and sheeit.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag

Expect :

We can't be pussies for ever!! If Israel can do it with 2% jewish population in West bank, so can we!!
WE have to colonize the entire kashmir Valley and provide training to all able men and women with firearms to protect themselves, and on top of that we should have IA, CRPF and J&K police to secure the settlements

Sikhbrah

Country flag
It’s true but no Sikh believes me when I say all this in Delhi and start calling me sanghi and sheeit.
I have met some clownish Hindus from Delhi too who don’t believe me.

Facts are facts, reality is reality.

Some clown sitting in South Delhi binging on Netflix the whole day should not have a say on how to handle internal security matters.

The ones who are knowledgeable on this matter should learn how to articulate and propagate the truth.

We can't be pussies for ever!! If Israel can do it with 2% jewish population in West bank, so can we!!
WE have to colonize the entire kashmir Valley and provide training to all able men and women with firearms to protect themselves, and on top of that we should have IA, CRPF and J&K police to secure the settlements
Israel government and Indian government are two poles apart in terms of doing what is best for the nation.

Let’s not compare their settlement approach with our approach. This Pandits (like the Sikhs) will be left to fend for themselves.

Waanar

Country flag
Unlike the Jews, we must focus in Gharwapsi to ANY Indic religion.
I honestly don't care if the entirety of Kashmir is converted to Sikhism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism or fkin Animism!
Remove this Abrahamic filth if we're to have any semblance of peace and security there.
And this stands doubly true for the entire Indian state. Not just Kashmir.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Unlike the Jews, we must focus in Gharwapsi to ANY Indic religion.
I honestly don't care if the entirety of Kashmir is converted to Sikhism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism or fkin Animism!
Remove this Abrahamic filth if we're to have any semblance of peace and security there.
And this stands doubly true for the entire Indian state. Not just Kashmir.
To Hinduism It’s difficult but possible to Sikhism, better settle Jammu guys in Kashmir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles