India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan has changed the tactics. They are now focused on LOPs (Left-overs of Partition) to use them unleash unrest inside India. Almost every bordering and costal region is now active hot spot of Jihadi anarchy, crime hotbed, grooming Jihad, ghetto buildups and demographic change. The bordering region with Nepal appears to me direct Pakistani infiltrates.

The Hindu population under current setup is not able to fight and political class on both side is either helpless or see them as electoral fait-accompl to vow.

The Jihadi eco system has all their end games and games in between sorted to last minute.

Pakistan will keep us on the edge on propaganda warfare in it fails at LOC and in Kashmir to subdue any Hindu response. They will target Hindus on foreign lands and internally through their proxies and sleeper cells.

Pakistan’s change of tactic from a desperate military interventions has now changed to a waiting game of demographic change lead insurgency in India.

omaebakabaka

Pakistan has changed the tactics. They are now focused on LOPs (Left-overs of Partition) to use them unleash unrest inside India. Almost every bordering and costal region is now active hot spot of Jihadi anarchy, crime hotbed, grooming Jihad, ghetto buildups and demographic change. The bordering region with Nepal appears to me direct Pakistani infiltrates.

The Hindu population under current setup is not able to fight and political class on both side is either helpless or see them as electoral fait-accompl to vow.

The Jihadi eco system has all their end games and games in between sorted to last minute.

Pakistan will keep us on the edge on propaganda warfare in it fails at LOC and in Kashmir to subdue any Hindu response. They will target Hindus on foreign lands and internally through their proxies and sleeper cells.

Pakistan’s change of tactic from a desperate military interventions has now changed to a waiting game of demographic change lead insurgency in India.
Modi turned out to be a pussy as he is emboldening the likes of WestBengal thuggery and TN antihindu and so on. It feels like there was better situation regarding hindus under congis compared to what took place under his watch with no indictments of anyone from Bollywood to Punjab fiasco and anything in between.

hit&run

Mod
Modi turned out to be a pussy as he is emboldening the likes of WestBengal thuggery and TN antihindu and so on. It feels like there was better situation regarding hindus under congis compared to what took place under his watch with no indictments of anyone from Bollywood to Punjab fiasco and anything in between.
This is a silly political dichotomy to discuss when the framework has been flawed since independence and is working against Hindus. Some freebies and small respites notwithstanding untill unless Hindus are not ready to hit streets and create enough pressure, no political dispensation will ever come out to change this status, read constitution and other Hindu specific issues like freeing of temples, Hindu Rashtra where state actively do Ghar Wapsi to reduce Jihadi demographic load.

Crying Modi or Cheering Modi is not going to help. The framework must be changed, lead by Hindus who will prior sort out how they will be defined and work along all assumed fault lines and ready to fight ugly because the other-side will react.

omaebakabaka

This is a silly political dichotomy to discuss when the framework has been flawed since independence and is working against Hindus. Some freebies and small respites notwithstanding untill unless Hindus are not ready to hit streets and create enough pressure, no political dispensation will ever come out to change this status, read constitution and other Hindu specific issues like freeing of temples, Hindu Rashtra where state actively do Ghar Wapsi to reduce Jihadi demographic load.

Crying Modi or Cheering Modi is not going to help. The framework must be changed, lead by Hindus who will prior sort out how they will be defined and work along all assumed fault lines and ready to fight ugly because the other-side will react.
Yes, my comment is out of extreme frustration as Center is not doing anything in WB and she is taunting. I am sure there are ways but hindus are being massacred there with literally no action from center to date....majority of hindus are non confrontational and a lot are cuckolded but that does not mean center does nothing. If it continues, divisive powers will get emboldened. Center needs to hold authority. Judiciary is another fuck up....BJP ruled states are faring better. You pointed out he border demographics and what is Modi doing with any sense of urgency? He needs capable ministers in law, Info and broadcasting and HRD who can act with boldness and unhinged in some sense

omaebakabaka

Under Congis Hindus were still under "Aman ka Tamasha" mode.

After 2014, there is a certain amount of renaissance and a realisation. But it will take some time for sure to take full effect.
Its way into 2nd term and border demographics are changing every more quickly. TN, Kerala, WB are the worst and except for WB no hope for BJP in other states for now. Time does not wait for Modi's grand strategy. During congress Riots were encouraged and it had plus and minus based on my own personal experience but BJP does neither in states not ruled by it.

omaebakabaka

Hindus have an expectation that they will fare better under Modi especially after what is happening in Bengal but if I were a bengali I would feel extremely betrayed. Under congress people would be prepared to defend themselves hypothetically speaking as most hindus in 0.5 dominated areas know what to expect from congis. I won't be kind to Modi on this nor appreciate his grand strategy. Some things require immediate attention and fix like emergency surgery

I grew up in one of those areas and went to school dominated by 0.5 gangs for the most part like around 40%....so speaking on forum is easy than if it happened around you on the scales of what happened in WB and so far zilch, no action from center with all its resources. So yes, am frustrated and angry when it comes to my mind. Center just had to enforce law and they failed to act aginst state misusing force against one community.

Last edited:

daya

Country flag
The framework must be changed, lead by Hindus who will prior sort out how they will be defined and work along all assumed fault lines and ready to fight ugly because the other-side will react.
Simply, the onus lies on Modi ji only... He should have created his own ecosystem, which he failed to create...

hit&run

Mod
The onus lies on Modi ji only...
Of course, but he also get benefit of doubt for not knowing all the variables. Studying Jinnah will help you understand how a primed population at unit level was utilised by him at the end or near the execution of his end game.

More fights, more aware and more sharpen population is the key here. Ideally just 10 to 20% will work. May be more because when under attack on multiple front you fight at multiple fronts.

vidhwanshak

Country flag

Bada uchh prajati ki Randi mazhab hai ye
ladkiyo ko dekho aisa lag raha ye kala kapda nahi daalengi to koi aake khaa jaaega inko
aur in randiyo ko jitna hi bolo utna kam hai
paisa indian govt ka lekin gaayenge lulla ki

comments dekho iss ke neeche koi chutiya chooza nahi likh raha hai govt school hai govt ka hi chalega
Pajeet ratioed
1663597961592.png

Kumata

Country flag
Simply, the onus lies on Modi ji only... He should have created his own ecosystem, which he failed to create...
rumor mill is buzzed that Mr James bond is on way out which will give Amit shah some leverage... While i m no fan of modi , He is dealing with internal strife within party ( BJP) as well in my opinion atleast.

Problem wth projecting single Power centre is that he ends up getting all the bricks.. Need of the hour is be like MOSSAD but he got cucked by Pasmanda , peaceful shit and his persuit of noble peace price do not help either

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles