India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Ayushraj

Country flag
Isn't 7000 mansab the highest?
This mansabdari system in current situation will be like like every states having their own army eg Punjab army, bihar army, Telangana army, etc and at last during invasion these states used to contribute forces.

Due to this pattern of forces mughal empire was easily disintegrated between mansab that became nawab in future.
British always kept a single army initially it was divided into battalions

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This mansabdari system in current situation will be like like every states having their own army eg bihar army, Telangana army, etc and at last during invasion these states used to contribute forces.

Due to this pattern of forces mughal empire was easily disintegrated between mansab that became nawab in future.
British always kept a single army initially it was divided into battalions
Initially it was divided into presidency army
I marvel at the brilliance of angrez , these guys always defeated many times larger forces by a small force only through sheer brilliance and discipline

Knowitall

Are we gonna ignore the fact that Khalistanis somehow got their hands on fucking RPG-22 ?

I mean, this thing is very dangerous. It can penetrate even modern MBTs, think about what would have happened if it was fired at Modi's motorcade ?
It will be fired the next time if he ends up in a similar situation.

I mean think about it when was the last time a sitting PM was gheroed and thrown out of a state like a dog with no repercussions.

Punjab has literally turned into a black hole. Barely any information goes in and out of the state nobody knows just how many people in important positions have been compromised. Things have been taking a turn for the worst.

We were forced to start night domination patrols recently for no specific reason. If they had a spare RPG imagine just how many automatic and semi automatic weapons would they have.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
hm one of the babaji's who was predicting pakistans end by june this year(u know who he is if ur on twitter) has deleted his account and ran away
@mokoman
I have mastered the art of Vedic astrology since I predicted this long ago

Jimih

Country flag
[

To think that there are organizations in India having RPGs and other military grade weapons does send a shiver down the spine. They literally launched a RPG and ran away and barely have done anything in response. God know what the govt is thinking.
Also see where the RPG was launched. Which building/office/institution.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles