India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Ayushraj

Country flag
Thanks for recycling my old post :smile:
India has no involvement in Malaysian politics.
It's their internal matter

RAW operation are mostly concentrated to Pakistan, china, sri Lanka and Bangladesh

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are we gonna ignore the fact that Khalistanis somehow got their hands on fucking RPG-22 ?

I mean, this thing is very dangerous. It can penetrate even modern MBTs, think about what would have happened if it was fired at Modi's motorcade ?
This time *********** will be crushed so bat that their entire generation will cope and seeth.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Are we gonna ignore the fact that Khalistanis somehow got their hands on fucking RPG-22 ?

I mean, this thing is very dangerous. It can penetrate even modern MBTs, think about what would have happened if it was fired at Modi's motorcade ?
How the heck can Khalistanis get their hands on a Soviet RPG-22 Netto? Could Pakistanis be behind this?

Indian Punjab shares a direct border with Pakistan so Definitely I will consider the possibility of Pakistanis trying to smuggle in Weopons like these to Khalistanis and other separatist/terror groups so as to create unrest in India.

space marine

Country flag
How the heck can Khalistanis get their hands on a Soviet RPG-22 Netto? Could Pakistanis be behind this?

Indian Punjab shares a direct border with Pakistan so Definitely I will consider the possibility of Pakistanis trying to smuggle in Weopons like these to Khalistanis and other separatist/terror groups so as to create unrest in India.
There are multiple reports of drones dropping weapons on panjab border.
Also sikhs have become brazen they hate hindus for no reason I can fathom more than pork muslims.
They are doomed anyway. The hate is too much sadhus are being beaten everyday even in mohallas where hindus are majority.
Even sikhs posted as part of border security are compromised.
They call for khalistan they dont realize if smhow they get even part of current panjab where they r majority as khalistan. Pakistan will
Swallow them in no time.

saneel2014

Country flag

I bet, its the work of kartarpur corridor....even the punjabis know that cities like moga are used for weapon transportation since there are many hidden khalistanis living there

space marine

Country flag

What hanuman ji did to lanka :pound: :pound:
Nice work

Actually there is research done by learned folks regarding the position of lanka land,
It cant be present day sri lanka as sri lanka was connected by land bridge few thousand years ago.
The original lanka is further south. And as per our history still being ruled by bhibhishan.
Most probably situated in different dimension which we cant fathom with present technologies we are 3 Dimensional ppl,
The ppl with greater tapobal can understand and navigate higher dimensions but not us

Ayushraj

Country flag
Punjab’s ‘knowledge-sharing’ deal with Delhi: provisions, reasoning, and criticism

Who is real controller of delhi.
Its LG
In delhi CM is virtually a puppet of LG.
Kejriuddin thought he can control Punjab through this pact but through this knowledge sharing pact central government can easily monitor Punjab and activities taking place.
Punjab is very delicate issue. Long term solution is construction of Ram Mandir that's why many khalistanis are against it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles