India Nepal Relations

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It's a tradition, we train friendly country cadets.

Fun fact !

Nepalese and Bhutanese Army can avail same medical facilities as any Indian armed forces personnel in any Indian armed forces medical hospital.
Whereas, BSF, ITBP, CRPF, and Assam Rifle personnel are not allowed, or have limited access to armed forces medical facilities. This means the Nepalese and Bhutanese Army are given equal respect and standing in the Indian armed forces.

And then see these absolute traitors!

Kumata

Country flag
It's a tradition, we train friendly country cadets.

Fun fact !

Nepalese and Bhutanese Army can avail same medical facilities as any Indian armed forces personnel in any Indian armed forces medical hospital.
Whereas, BSF, ITBP, CRPF, and Assam Rifle personnel are not allowed, or have limited access to armed forces medical facilities. This means the Nepalese and Bhutanese Army are given equal respect and standing in the Indian armed forces.

And then see these absolute traitors!
nobody knows if he is real nepali or a Planted nepali... from some Porki tribal region.

Covfefe

Country flag

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Dozens of Chinese companies blacklisted by Nepalese govt due to the negligence and slackness of the Chinese contractors working in the field of energy, infrastructure and civil aviation in the Himalayan nation.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You know any reaosn why we never tried to convince Nepal to Suspend all relation with Pakistan?
I think unless Nepal hands over the passenger details of folks arriving in Nepal we are really dealing with a open medium of infiltration.

Blademaster

You know any reaosn why we never tried to convince Nepal to Suspend all relation with Pakistan?
I think unless Nepal hands over the passenger details of folks arriving in Nepal we are really dealing with a open medium of infiltration.
we need to close the border with Nepal and fence it if Nepal is not gonna change her ways.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I guess no one ever thought of doing so in the government.
Also later on the Gujral doctrine along with the shenigans of SAARC in 90 s and 2000s played a role in increased cooperation between nepal and pakistan.
Finally the real reasom being even during monarchy era , Nepal had certain anti india policies.
A certain Mrs Gandhi petrified them after annexation of Sikkim in 1975 .
I don't know , if you know it but Raja birendra Bikram Deva of Nepal was even awrded nishan e pakistan .
He was the one who actually started nepals slide away from india .
He even wanted a corridor ( independent of Indian jurisdiction) through chickens neck to east pakistan.
He heavily opposed the integration of Sikkim in india .
He stopped a Tibetan rebellion of a people named khampas on the insistence of China .
This king made mission to reject our concerns , and sadly our government after a certain Mrs Gandhi was headed by men of lesser capabilities than her as far as foreign policy is concerned.
Thus you get issues like Gujral doctrine where india must look like a non threatening " teddy bear " to it's always terrified smaller neighbours.
India should be a benevolent elder brother , always loving it's younger " brothers"? and accepting their little and cute " blows".
Thats all I know bhaiya

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles