India needs to learn that economic development comes before a naval buildup : Chinese Media

SexyChineseLady

If there were no China section in this forum, I would not be here.

If Indians don't want to hear from Chinese people then delete the China section and you will not see us. We like to be on forums where China or Chinese is mentioned. Without you talking about China, we could care less about India. You are not our rivals. Our rivals are strictly white and yellow.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

If Indians don't want to hear from Chinese people then delete the China section and you will not see us. We like to be on forums where China or Chinese is mentioned. Without you talking about China, we could care less about India. You are not our rivals. Our rivals are strictly white and yellow.
Its just that i hate your nonsensical posts,like iraq is more progressive than india,india is not our rival(i see atleast 5 articles cursing india from chinese media everyday)...............

Get rid of your nonsensical posts and we will be fine and change your user id(sexy and chinese just dont fit in one sentence)

OnePunchMan

Country flag

delusional commie troll nobody wants you commies here there is a reason there is no commie Chine section here we are highly allergic to you commie filth and tell your uncle mao to stop spreading propaganda through their media mouth pieces.

if you little 4ft commies have balls just say it through your official government officials.

mendosa

India needs to learn that economic development comes before a naval buildup : Chinese Media

"China is planning to build more aircraft carriers to bolster its maritime capabilities, which could pose a bigger threat to India," India's Economic Times reported recently. With concerns expressed by Indian media outlets about the rise of China's military strength, the two countries need to avert an arms race, especially at a time when China's first domestically built aircraft carrier is being prepared for launch in late April.

Aircraft carriers are seen as symbols of a nation's military might, but the construction of them consumes huge amounts of resources, thus requiring developing countries to learn how to keep their military ambitions in check. China had no aircraft carriers until 2012 when its first one, the Liaoning, was commissioned, adding to the evidence that China's pursuit of military development has been in synch with its overall economic expansion.

As the world's second-largest economy, China is now capable of building a strong navy to safeguard the security of strategic maritime channels. China's construction of its first aircraft carrier is a result of economic development. The country would have finished work on it several years ago if Beijing had simply wanted to engage in an arms race to have more influence in the Asia-Pacific and Indian Ocean regions.

India itself could be taken as a negative example for a buildup of aircraft carriers. India's first aircraft carrier was purchased from the UK in 1957, but the vessel was not adequate for modern strategic requirements, forcing India to develop its own aircraft carrier. The country unveiled its first domestically built aircraft carrier in 2015, but the Wall Street Journal said in 2016 that top US naval engineers discovered the carrier wouldn't be operational for up to a decade. New Delhi is perhaps too impatient to develop an aircraft carrier. The country is still in its initial stage of industrialization, and there will be many technical obstacles that stand in the way of a buildup of aircraft carriers.

In the past few decades, India and China have taken different paths in terms of aircraft carriers, but the different results achieved by the two countries point to the underlying importance of economic development. New Delhi should perhaps be less eager to speed up the process of building aircraft carriers in order to counter China's growing sway in the Indian Ocean, and focus more on its economy.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/I...-before-a-naval-buildup--Chinese-Media-251733
One always used to think that the Chinese art of deception and propaganda is a highly sophisticated machinery, but this is pure butthurt sentiments.

SexyChineseLady

Nothing but racist insults while lying directly to me.

This is the China section. This is the only reason I am here. Remove it and I won't have a reason to be here.

Lying that you don't want us here when you have a section named China is silly and stupid to the extreme.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Sorry, Chinese people have little time for Indians unless Indians start first. And only on internet.
Sorry, Indian people have little time for Chinese unless Chinese start first. And only on internet.:biggrin2:

Our rivals are the US, Japan, SoKo and Taiwan on first tier. This expands to sports as well. Maybe Vietnam on 2nd tier.

Our rival is Pakistan on the first tire. This expands to sports as well. Maybe SL, BD on 2nd tire.:playball:

India? Maybe below Philippines in Chinese eyes.
China? Maybe below BD in Indian eyes.:hehe:

Very, very small number of PLA, PLAN and PLAAF assets assigned to India
You forgot the most important asset of China(Pakistan :shoot:) assigned to India.

Chinese warships in IOR are for piracy containment.
We are working on a naval alliance with JP, US, Aus for "piracy containment" in SCS. I am sure you won't mind. :bounce:

On serious note why is Chinese gov spending money like water on string of pearls if India is not a concern? Why is your gov wasting money in a terrorist country? Why vetoing Masood Azhar in UN? Why blocking India at NSG? Why daily articles warning India by Chinese mouthpiece media? Why protest on Dalai Lama's visit to Arunachal Pradesh? These symptoms indicate frustration from Chinese side. Truth is India is a huge concern to China. India is the only country that can stand up against Chinese hegemony in Asia.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles