India-Myanmar strategic potential

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
At this point, Myanmar relationship is safe bet.
The message they sent to bangladeshis during the rohingya episode, forced the paki supporters within bangladesh to compare them selves with Myanmar rather than with us(which they were doing earlier).

There are many new roads and railway links planned, it would be even better.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Some important maps of Mynammar

Political Map of Myanmmar

Topographic and economic activity land use

Ethnic makeup of Myanmmar

Railway system of Myanmmar

Roaways and Highways of Myanmmar

Minerals of Myanmmar

Important tourist destination of Mynammar

Hydro resources of Mynammar

kamaal

Country flag
Kaladan multimodal project will be very crucial for strategic relationship.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Some info about the ecnomy of Myanmmar

Total export share

Myanmmar total imports

Import export share by counties

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Care to explain more?
Either you are the rulers or invaders just like Mughals or British who came to rule. Being tourists or govt official one should not exploit people living there. Even the NRI abroad don't find to interact with fellow Indians.
Old habits don't go easily.
In a nutshell this all adds up to some disgrace to the personality. Although there are good Indians too who don't act cheap but majority are just best to avoid.

prohumanity

Country flag
Sceam!!!! Are you an Indian who suffer from serious SELF HATRED and SELF DEPRECATION ?
Self hared is result of low self esteem....Look inward before you badmouth all Indian people.
So you think spending some money will buy Myanmar people ? You are not only insulting Indians you are derogating proud people of Myanmar. What a western brainwashed materialist !

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sceam!!!! Are you an Indian who suffer from serious SELF HATRED and SELF DEPRECATION ?
Self hared is result of low self esteem....Look inward before you badmouth all Indian people.
So you think spending some money will buy Myanmar people ? You are not only insulting Indians you are derogating proud people of Myanmar. What a western brainwashed materialist !
Myanmar is helpless otherwise a country which can't even protect it's majority Hindus will help Myanmar? Nonsense!

prohumanity

Country flag
I agree that Hindus have been supressed and marginalized in their own country because the Congress politicians had a election winning formula of "divide and rule"
They used Muslims paranoia and instigated lower caste Indians....This strategy of keeping Hindus divided and minorities scared worked for them for 60 years. Finally, Indians are understanding the conspiracy of Congress and
are willing to transcend the caste, religion or regional divisions and consolidate identity as "Indians"
I hope the divisive politicians do not succeed and Indians can unite as one people.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
He is a rudali and best ignored. The idiot can only rant like an impotent paki.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
India does Co ordinated patrols with Myanmar Navy in Indian Ocean
thediplomat_2016-02-23_12-42-29-386x274.jpg

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Myanmar and India hold joint navy exercise

By
Mizzima
On Monday, 26 March 2018
Facebook Tweet Google +0 0 0

The Union of Myanmar Navy Ships UMS King Sin Phyu Shin (Frigate) and UMS Inlay (Off-shore Patrol Vessel) arrived Visakhapatnam on 25 March 18 to participate in the maiden bi-lateral Indian and Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 (IMNEX-18) being held off the East Coast of India. Photo: Madhu Burra/Facebook

Two battleships from Myanmar have arrived at Vishakhapatnam, India, to take part in Indian a joint Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 (IMNEX-18). The exercise is being held off the eastern coast of India, the India Today reported on 25 March.

The exercise will be carried out in two phases namely the harbour phase (25th-30th March) and the sea phase (31st March-3rd April).

UMS King Sin Phyu Shin (Frigate) and UMS Inlay (Off-shore patrol vessel) are the two Myanmarese navy battleships that are taking part in the joint exercise.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Why some naysayers rant on all threads giving there expert opinions ,rather than talking anything constructive they do r**di Rona ,this fatalistic mentality is symptoms of western notions
IMG_20180327_033007.jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Thanks @aarav you're contribution to this thread is priceles tho I started this thread I'm not able to contribute much due to work.
I'll start posting as soon as I get my hand free

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles