India moving 100 tanks near China border

3deffect

Country flag
good movement by indian govt..but govt need to mkae good infrastructer along LOC

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is a precursor to an India-Pakistan conflict. Modi wants to hit Pakistan very very soon.

On the contrary i believe modi is avoiding any pak conflict as much as possible. If there were any such plans, we would have our news channels talking about the elections in PoK yesterday.

Before the war actually starts, war drums start to beat. In case of a planned conflict, we would have seen war drums beaten via news propaganda by now.

Many things that are happening on a defence perspective are in line with, what doval says "For a human body to be in shape, it's important to take utmost care of extremities ".

Country flag
On the contrary i believe modi is avoiding any pak conflict as much as possible. If there were any such plans, we would have our news channels talking about the elections in PoK yesterday.

Before the war actually starts, war drums start to beat. In case of a planned conflict, we would have seen war drums beaten via news propaganda by now.

Many things that are happening on a defence perspective are in line with, what doval says "For a human body to be in shape, it's important to take utmost care of extremities ".
There is also military doctrine that believes that an offensive aggressive posture is more difficult to sustain than a defensive posture.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There is also military doctrine that believes that an offensive aggressive posture is more difficult to sustain than a defensive posture.
Are you saying deploying these tank regiments is a offensive aggressive posture?

Not, in my opinion.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This is one of the most classified info (tunnels having nukes at LAC) wonder why Army didn't take any action against Bharat Karnad.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Actually, it is not and offensive posture as it is not aimed at any offense. You may say it an aggressive defense. Modi Doval are committed to make nation the most secure one. This is a step in that direction. We all must stand by him. However, those flimsy politicians are feel threatened by Modi so they tries to make controversy in each and every matter. China need to be conveyed some massages clearly. Modi is doing that. If you tries to marginalize our security, you will have to face the response in same manner. We need to strengthen our eastern border to minimize chinese influence.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This is one of the most classified info (tunnels having nukes at LAC) wonder why Army didn't take any action against Bharat Karnad.
Open and badly kept secret, just like ATV project.........but some time its necessary to tell enemy what he can expect in return. Also expect lot of dummy missiles and warheads........

Bornubus

Open and badly kept secret, just like ATV project.........but some time its necessary to tell enemy what he can expect in return. Also expect lot of dummy missiles and warheads........
That message can be delivered at official level, no need to bring this up in media.

It's not the tunnel news that i am surprise of but a civilian. How did he get such sensitive info and most importantly what if he knows the location of such strategic weapons.

Although, drilling mountains as Nuke/ Missile storage is not new. Iran released the pics of such facility few months back.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
How do they do the drilling without people noticing/talking?

Bornubus

How do they do the drilling without people noticing/talking?
In sensitive areas no civilian is allowed from 30 - 40 km from border only Army movement.

At Pokhran, before conducting the test, scientists were asked to wear Army uniform as they lived among Engineer corps as troops.

Country flag
Are you saying deploying these tank regiments is a offensive aggressive posture?

Not, in my opinion.
No I am saying India has the higher ground and does not need to react in a hasty way
India is maintaining a defensive posture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country flag
Actually, it is not and offensive posture as it is not aimed at any offense. You may say it an aggressive defense. Modi Doval are committed to make nation the most secure one. This is a step in that direction. We all must stand by him. However, those flimsy politicians are feel threatened by Modi so they tries to make controversy in each and every matter. China need to be conveyed some massages clearly. Modi is doing that. If you tries to marginalize our security, you will have to face the response in same manner. We need to strengthen our eastern border to minimize chinese influence.
Generally when you are defending your territory it a defensive posture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles