India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

sayareakd

Country flag

Pakistani army chief's body language, his eyes are down, his face is down, with lots of stress, looks like defeated soldier, he needs BP checkup fast, Indian para has given him hard time, look at the guard at the left, he has no knowledge of events he is doing his duty but he looks like zombie...............

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Pakistani army chief's body language, his eyes are down, his face is down, with lots of stress, looks like defeated soldier, he needs BP checkup fast, Indian para has given him hard time, look at the guard at the left, he has no knowledge of events he is doing his duty but he looks like zombie...............
Matlab saala jeetne ke liye bhi Allah ki madad
Waah re pak army waah
Can you do anything on your own or will just keep begging from Allah Ummah and chowmein???

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Meanwhile, WKK doing what they do best...

look at this ******, got raped by donkeys in Saudi barbaria. Cant ride horses now for Gazwa-e-hind. So, became internet warrior..:pound:

This zaid goat shagger is a loser. I did some verbal surgical strikes on him on twitter for just a day and he blocked me! Typical paki retard. They don't have the balls for a twitter war and they have wet dreams of Kashmir and India.

SANITY

What are we going to do if Pakis turn out to be cowards and do not react? Will we take out all terrorists in Pak while also making public announcements?

tsunami

Country flag
I am having a feeling that now isolation of Pakistan will go to further heights. Because international community might be feeling the heat. And as no body want situation to escalate I expect more pressure on Pakistan to act against terrorism. Till now international community might be taking our request lightly that India will not take action and we can still continue with the same status. Now it's clear that entire world peace is at danger if Pakistan does another misadventure. Any body agree?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Yep, the statement from the foreign embassy wasn't really strong or conclusive either. I just dont get what they will gain by deliberately pissing us off. Also, they might be worried about our USA tilt and are playing some psychological game,particularly ahead of the India Russia summit, though all the deals must have been concluded by now.

Also, I am hearing about some American EW help in this strike. dont believe it though .

Another thing I noticed, most Russian analysts aren't happy about this development. They dont know why this is happening. Its like their govt is being forced to act this way.
https://rbth.com/opinion/2016/09/28...ed-ties-with-india-for-pakistan-expert_634029

Anyway, though I see articles mocking china here and there in Russian media, but anti India pieces have really gone up, particularly by their official media.
The keyword is china...................

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I am having a feeling that now isolation of Pakistan will go to further heights. Because international community might be feeling the heat. And as no body want situation to escalate I expect more pressure on Pakistan to act against terrorism. Till now international community might be taking our request lightly that India will not take action and we can still continue with the same status. Now it's clear that entire world peace is at danger if Pakistan does another misadventure. Any body agree?
i would agree, intent is the limit, what can be achieved on what you say is only limited by our Govt's targets. But this phase has to be closed while global terrorism is on everybody's mind. if we miss this train can't be sure when will the next opportunity open up.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Unless the hammer comes down hard and Intl community knows that India itself is willing to act, nobody is going to isolate or act against Pakistan. This has clearly changed the Indo-Pak relation(sinking)ship. We did not even cross LoC when Kargil was violated. But this time we did and that too in considerable numbers with massive firepower...

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag

For raheel & co the only victory 'at hand' is giving themselves a wet dream. For that too they need allahs help.

shankyz

Country flag
Help from Allah - God helps those who help themselves
Victory Near at hand - Hamesha near hi hogi for Paki kanjars , milne waali nahin kabhi in reality

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J7

pankaj nema

Country flag

Hello Sir ; on which web site did you get this image

As they say ; A picture is worth a thousand words

Those Pakistanis who do not believe that Surgical strike happened
should see this image

Akshay_Fenix

The international community will do jack shit about the situation in fact they will try to fuel the situation by selling their weapons, but they will tell both the nations to show restraint so that their customers wont annihilate each other using Nuclear weapons. We have been begging before the western and eastern nations to stop terror emanating from porkistan for 70 years and what did they do about it? Nothing. Did the US beg before other nations to stop Porkistani terror after 9/11? No. They went inside Porkistan and took their revenge and are still taking it by bombing Porkistan using UAVs.
The world respects strength and not cowards that keep on parroting their pacifist mindset.
We are alone now and will be alone in the future as well.

Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength." - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Akshay_Fenix

Hello Sir ; on which web site did you get this image

As they say ; A picture is worth a thousand words

Those Pakistanis who do not believe that Surgical strike happened
should see this image
Its an old image from 4 November 2015

Articles