India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I just find it hilarious.

India strikes Myanmar. Doesn't say a word about Pakistan. But Pakistan still issues multiple statements that Pakistan is not Myanmar, India Dare not think about any such adventures in Pakistan, we will do this and that etc etc

Now India strikes Pakistan. And all they can do is cry !! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Malgus

Country flag
NO response from PM after 2 days, i want to know whats happening :scared2: Is he waiting for the kill confirmation of an HVT ?

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Maj Gen Gagandeep Bakshi - Im not impressed by covert section and platoon level actions. company commanders at best plan them. they dont really rate as trans- LC/ IB ops . This one DOES

This explains the earlier cross border claims, this is one of its kind.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Why Pakistan will never acknowledge the surgical strikes from India?

Reason 1: After all the statements of bravado like "we will give a befitting response", super duper shows of aircrafts taking off from highways, they have been left speechless. Their preparedness will be questioned.

Reason 2: IF they admit, they have to respond. Their is no element of surprise left, Indian military is already expecting a response. If the loses are high in the eventuality that they respond, it's another major setback.

Reason 3: Unknown to us all, important nations may be tightening their grip on Pakistan not to escalate.

Reason 4: Admitting to the response also means admitting to the terror camps within it's own territory, it's state policy of terrorism.

Reason 5: Admitting would mean the rest of the world believing what India says about the so called uprising in Kashmir is funded and Pakistani terrorists causing all the trouble

Reason 6: Conventionally, India is stronger militarily. While Pakistan can cause damage, it can never sustain against the might of India's force.

Reason 7: Baluchistan has beeped up on the radar much to their discomfort, can any escalation lead to the unrest being taken advantage off?

Reason 8: CPEC. Escalations, small war would mean Pakistan will undo whatever economic gains it has seen, will China and other nations see CPEC as safe?

Reason 9: India has more influence in Afghaniztan, Iran and Bangladesh. Can India incite trouble from these areas if there was any escalation?

Reason 10: With US and India signing a pact on sharing military logistics China will distance itself from any situation involving Indo-Pak war actions. Is China in Pakistan's plan for any retaliation it plans against India?

Lastly, India has officially announced that it did carry Surgical Strikes. They have no reason to provide evidence. It is Pakistan's so called territory that was intruded so the onus is on them to provide evidence that it never happened. India does not need to prove anything to anybody...it was area under Pakistan's control that was intruded so it will stick to that story.

The above are my opinions so there is absolutely no need to troll. Agree, disagree of plain agree to disagree.

Source: http://**********/threads/why-pakis...s-from-india-10-reasons.452618/#ixzz4LlO6iqNZ

Brood Father

Country flag
My take is that India will not show the video (though it should ) becuase pakistani have lost 30 odd PA (possibly SSG) and 350 odd jehadi scums
The loss is so major if at all india shows proof porkies will piss in their pants and will surely retaliate becuase Raheel Shareef will need a face saver before his retirement
The magnitude of this operation is so huge that India conveyed the details in the meeting with all the foreign envoys before all party meeting
And soon every single country started supporting india and tried to deescalate the tensions between india and Pakistan
Even the jehadi sympathizer Mani Shankar aiyer begged india not to show the proof becuase even he knows that there is something nasty in it which should not be given to his paymaster (ISI)

So guys enjoy ...porkies kuch bhee bolein humne keh ke le lee unkee

gokussj9

Country flag
they might do Arial strike that's what Pak does to open a war.
I highly doubt they will try to commit harakiri by going against Super MKIs, Mirage and Migs. They will continue their usual business of fomenting trouble with proxies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I know this is off topic...but....looks like Jayalalitha might have passed away...

Brood Father

Country flag
Just my Gut feeling porkies will try to attack siachin or Sir Creek becuase these two will give immense morale booster and will be face saver for Porkies

gokussj9

Country flag
Just my Gut feeling porkies will try to attack siachin or Sir Creek becuase these two will give immense morale booster and will be face saver for Porkies
On Siachen, Indian troops literally occupy all the dominating heights so it will be absolutely suicidal for them to try that. In fact, Musharraf tried to dislodge us from Siachen in 1989 but Pakis ended up losing more than 120 soldiers.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
They can't risk a military conflict, esp when their army is spread this thin. A short military conflict is in India's favor as it will reduce the security in Baluchistan NWFP and FATA

Articles