India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Kshatriya87

Country flag
In other words, modi and doval party was planning this since day one.
and the modi's visit should be given credit for a successful diplomacy.

I am sure Chinese would be little concerned and hence they increased 45 Billion to 51.5 Billion. For CPEC. The increase of 10 Billion looks like some sort of aid to Pakistan in case of economy meltdown?

Does this point that there will be a small scale fight? No doubt Pakis will not sit idle they will plan finally they have nothing else to do.

what are the possibilities how will they escalate? Through proxy, or through similar type of action or through direct crossing the IB.
My personal take is that they will target civilians in nearby villages. They know that we are on high alert and any of their attacks on armed forces will lead in their casualties. They will go for the weaker links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Check this out

ISLAMABAD: Terming "Indian aggression" as a threat to the entire region, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday warned that Pakistan is also capable of executing surgical strikes and will not allow anyone to "cast an evil eye" on it.
Chairing a special cabinet meeting to review the security situation in the country, Sharif said that Pakistan will take all necessary steps to protect its people and territorial integrity in case of any aggression or violation of the Line of Control (LoC).

There are many loopholes and hints to the fact that India actually carried out the strikes. Why else would Nawaz say that Pakistan is ALSO capable of surgical strikes? Why else would he have a high level meeting to assess security situation?

raheel besharam

Is it a rumor that USA helped us in jamming pakistani radars so that they wont be able to track our airspace movements for 2 hours?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hope doval and party checkmates the porkis all the time
They already have to a certain extent. In a pre meditated response to porki retaliation India has mobilised naval warships near porki waters in heavy numbers. They diplomatically called it as an exercise but you know what it is.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Is it a rumor that USA helped us in jamming pakistani radars so that they wont be able to track our airspace movements for 2 hours?
Even if they have, it won't be made public. I don't think so.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
YAY !! Porki Stan announces cancellation of SARC SUMMIT !!

Akshay_Fenix

We might have reported to Russia about the operation because their troops were in Porkistan.

Porkistan went crying to Uncle Kerry to stop India because they thought we were attacking with full force (150 troops is no joke). Kerry called Doval ji to find out whether pigy is saying the truth or not.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Karachi policeman shot dead as assailants attack car to free prisoners
Imtiaz Ali — Published Sep 30, 2016 06:49pm

KARACHI: At least one police official was killed and another critically injured when two unidentified assailants opened fire upon a police vehicle in a bid to free prisoners on Friday.

The incident took place in the Baloch Colony area of the metropolis.

The prisoners, identified as Mohammad Imtiaz and Abdul Malik were arrested from Korangi, and were involved in the murder of a police constable.

The under-trial prsioners were being transported back in a private vehicle after attending court proceedings in an anti-terrorism court (ATC).

Assailants also snatched the official weapons of the police officials before fleeing the scene of the incident.

The police officials were shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for treatment, where one was pronounced dead on arrival and the other is stated to be in critical condition.

Both suffered gunshot wounds to the head from close range.

Earlier in the month, two police officials were shot dead in the Defence Housing Authority (DHA).

"Suspects traveling in a car opened fire on two policemen," said SSP Karachi South Saqib Ismail Memon.

The armed assailants managed to escape from the crime scene immediately after the attack, he said.

The senior official said the policemen were shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, where doctors pronounced them dead on arrival.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://m.indiatimes.com/news/india/...-are-feeling-post-surgicalstrikes-262690.html

Major Arya Sums Up What Most Indian Army Men Are Feeling Post #SurgicalStrikesGaurav Arya
September 30, 2016871
SHARES
Today evening, as I parked my car in front of gate No. 9 and walked into the South Block (Indian Army Headquarters), I looked up at the grey-golden New Delhi sky. I tried hard to see if Pakistani nuclear warheads were slamming into the ground and if Chinese paratroopers were really landing atop Rashtrapati Bhawan. I saw neither. I shrugged my shoulders, smiled, and walked inside AHQ for that obligatory cup of black coffee (always without sugar), and the much-needed camaraderie. I found both. The Indian Army never disappoints. Major AryaAFPNow that we have crossed the Rubicon, that much vaunted Line of Control, caused havoc, and come back without any casualties, it is time to put things in perspective. This is a time to celebrate, but it is also a time to be on top alert. Pakistan will hit back, as sure as night follows day. And we are ready.To those who doubted our ability and resolve, you may want to reconsider your opinion about the Indian Army. I hope we have given you enough faith to go by. We are not Seal Team 6. We are Indian Army Special Forces. This is our backyard. We are better.Major AryaReutersTo those armchair strategists, who cried hoarse and created absolute panic about Pakistani tactical nuclear warheads, China’s response, CPEC, Russia and everything between Mongolia and Disneyland, please take a deep breath and relax.There are no Pakistani induced mushroom clouds over Delhi. And there are no Chinese paratroopers. In fact, there is almost no reaction from China.ALSO READ: Surgical Strikes: What We Know So FarAnd finally, to those who believed in the Indian Army, my heartfelt gratitude. Thank you for believing in us. We have never let you down. Your faith means enough for us to die for. This is your army.We went into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and created merry hell. This was a purely anti-terror operation. We tried to keep our focus and avoid collateral damage. The only Pakistan Army soldiers who were killed were those that came in the way. How many terrorists were killed? Your guess is as good as mine. The media may give you figures of 35-40 terrorists and 9 Pakistan Army regulars, but these are guesstimates. Our boys were busy killing, not counting. Major AryaReutersFor over a week, the targets were under surveillance of our intelligence agencies. Based on intelligence inputs, the SF teams and some elements of infantry (commando platoons, mostly Ghatak) rehearsed for this operation and then, at a moment of their choosing, infiltrated (parachuted) into Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. They completed their mission and ex-filtrated back into our own area.All praise to the Special Forces and other specialized elements that carried out this operation. It was textbook perfect. Such an operation requires, apart from meticulous planning and a very high level of training, nerves of steel and sinews of iron.Major AryaBCCLI am a soldier and totally apolitical, as all soldiers are. But credit must be given where it is due. Prime Minister Modi displayed remarkable courage. He first cornered Pakistan diplomatically and economically, and when the time was right, he ordered the Indian Army to smash them militarily. All bases covered. As the old saying goes “ek chaal, sheh aur maat”. Checkmate. Pakistan Army denies that such an incident took place. Smart move. If you admit that it did, you will have a tough time explaining to a war-induced, hysterical populace, how this happened. And the next question will be – how do you plan to retaliate? For an institution that has gobbled up much of Pakistan’s scarce wealth in the last 70 years, such a situation has embarrassed them. Modi has not made Pakistan Army bleed as much as he has, in full public view, taken off their khaki trousers.The Pakistani Army is not dealing with hurt. It is dealing with shame.DGMOAFPKhwaja Asif, Pakistan’s motormouth defence minister, who till yesterday, was threatening nuclear war, is suddenly at a loss for words. Brought up to believe that Indians don’t have it in them, he seems a defeated man, shoulders drooping.And ISPR, that media house of all media houses, and the official mouthpiece of the Pakistan Army is oddly silent. No more aggressive tweets from Maj. Gen. Asim Bajwa. There will be a grand meeting tomorrow at GHQ, Rawalpindi and all will be held to account in the court of Emperor Raheel Sharif. More F16s will land on highways and some more Pakistani politicians will threaten nuclear war. The passes will close in a few months, and before that, Jihadis must be pushed into India. This will be a long winter.There are troubling times ahead. Pakistan will not lie down and die. It will retaliate. We are vigilant on the border. We will not let an Uri happen again.To the families of the brave heart martyrs of Uri I say, “Sleep well tonight. We have avenged our brothers”. Congratulations, India.Major Gaurav Arya (Veteran)#adgpi #IndiaStrikesBack

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
We might have reported to Russia about the operation because their troops were in Porkistan.

Porkistan went crying to Uncle Kerry to stop India because they thought we were attacking with full force (150 troops is no joke). Kerry called Doval ji to find out whether pigy is saying the truth or not.
That would be jeopardising the mission, informing a foreign military.

On the other hand, I wonder if this is the reason why Russia denied to hold drills in PoK?!!

What do you guys think?

Darth Malgus

Country flag
not one word from modi on this..........wat is he waiting for ? i know its wet dreams, but is there any more gud news ?

alphacentury

Country flag
Since when the term #Surgical strike have been used in this context?

This video is from 21, look after 1:10. Pakis were alert about possible strike and still got thrashed.

Now, this is from Hafeez's official site. its dated 24 sep. So the strike on 21 indeed happened.

surgical strike is a war. If India started, it will not end war. Pak army is ready for any aggression and every Pakistani child is with army. Hafiz Saeed
Lahore —- Ameer Jamaat ud Dawa Professor Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has said that surgical strike is a war. If India started, it will not end war. Pak army is ready for any aggression and every Pakistani child is with army.
http://www.judofficial.com/en/featu...ssion-every-pakistani-child-army-hafiz-saeed/

So, after being thrashed once , they must be on high alert. But,they still got thrashed on 29. Also, Hafeez is missing from the scene. Its friday, mandatory for him to come out. One of his doctored video is being circulated by isi/delhi media, alleging its from today. But, its a doctored one. So, either there was an attempt on his life, which he escaped/ or not. Or he is too afraid to come out in the fear of being taken out.

-------------------------------------------
Also, in other news

Top Jewish body writes to PM Narendra Modi on Uri attack

WASHINGTON: Calling the Uri attack as "despicable", a top global Jewish body has offered full support to India in its fight against terrorism.

"During this difficult time, we would like to convey our deepest condolences to the families of all the victims of this despicable attack and express our sympathy and support to the people of Uri," B'nai B'rith International president Gary P Saltzman and its CEO Daniel S Mariaschin said in a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
B'nai B'rith International is the world's oldest Jewish service organisation.

"Now more than ever, B'nai B'rith International is committed to the fight against terrorism, and we offer our most sincere support to you, your people, and the government of India in the days and weeks ahead," they said.

In the letter yesterday, B'nai B'rith International expressed its full solidarity with the people of India in the aftermath of the recent terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir.
Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
No need to argue with porkies about proof. Just look at their faces, cabinet meeting going on, Hapig threatening Indian media, fake Videos, paki opposition parties cursing the Ganja lol

You think its just because 2 Paki soldiers killed.

Articles