India-Israel relations

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I do not know how true this is, but according to Naor Gilon, the Israeli ambassador to India, several Indians volunteered to fight on behalf of Israel.

If this is the case, this presents an opportunity for you Hindus. It's interesting to see that several Indians have expressed interest in fighting for Israel (though it is simping at this point).

Now before you guys smack your foreheads with your palms, think of it as an opportunity.

It means that the youth today has a mindset to fight when required. This is good. I hope that more Hindus can come forward when there are local Islamist riots to start retaliating. This would immensely help the police as well as absolve them from taking action as crowd action would augment the fear factor in favour of the native cultures of the land.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I do not know how true this is, but according to Naor Gilon, the Israeli ambassador to India, several Indians volunteered to fight on behalf of Israel.

If this is the case, this presents an opportunity for you Hindus. It's interesting to see that several Indians have expressed interest in fighting for Israel (though it is simping at this point).

Now before you guys smack your foreheads with your palms, think of it as an opportunity.

It means that the youth today has a mindset to fight when required. This is good. I hope that more Hindus can come forward when there are local Islamist riots to start retaliating. This would immensely help the police as well as absolve them from taking action as crowd action would augment the fear factor in favour of the native cultures of the land.
Shouting on the internet is not an intent to fight.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Shouting on the internet is not an intent to fight.
They volunteered to fight by appealing to the Israeli ambassador, most likely in person (online tweets are not considered in official statements). This has not happened before and it shows that there are people willing to fight even outside the military.

While this might be a stupid idea, given the youth bulge in population, there are many Hindus who are fed up with sitting idle and letting the incompetent state handle everything with political lenses. This means that forming factions of armed and trained Hindus to act as citizen defenders can greatly help control domestic riots and violence by Muslims and fundamentalist Christians in the country (as seen in Manipur).

here2where

They volunteered to fight by appealing to the Israeli ambassador, most likely in person (online tweets are not considered in official statements). This has not happened before and it shows that there are people willing to fight even outside the military.

While this might be a stupid idea, given the youth bulge in population, there are many Hindus who are fed up with sitting idle and letting the incompetent state handle everything with political lenses. This means that forming factions of armed and trained Hindus to act as citizen defenders can greatly help control domestic riots and violence by Muslims and fundamentalist Christians in the country (as seen in Manipur).
maybe these 'fighters' were angling for a citizenship once the fighting is done?

our guys are desperate to migrate you see. recently a guy on a agriculture study tour of israel 'vanished' after reaching there and had to be traced by our high commision folks there.

Bharatiya

Country flag
maybe these 'fighters' were angling for a citizenship once the fighting is done?

our guys are desperate to migrate you see. recently a guy on a agriculture study tour of israel 'vanished' after reaching there and had to be traced by our high commision folks there.
Cannot dismiss the chances of at least some of them motivated by anti-jihad. Since we can all agree that Hindu youth today are more aware than ever, the next logical transition is willingness to hit the streets.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
There seems to be some serious discussion going on behind the scenes.

I was wondering whether Israel may have requested ammunition, given that their own factories would be at full capacity.

What do you guys think? After all, there is a lot of history where Israel supplied our troops with ammunition for artillery and rockets.

1697225976741.png

standard snowball

Country flag
There seems to be some serious discussion going on behind the scenes.

I was wondering whether Israel may have requested ammunition, given that their own factories would be at full capacity.

What do you guys think? After all, there is a lot of history where Israel supplied our troops with ammunition for artillery and rockets.

View attachment 226246
Have you seen the amount of JDAMS in their reserves, I don't think they need our help.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Have you seen the amount of JDAMS in their reserves, I don't think they need our help.
I am not saying they definitely will need our help, but Netanyahu will definitely convey that he might need it in the future if this war escalates. Creating an opening to secure war-time supplies is a usual norm in foreign policy during conflicts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles