India is close to the hearts of Pakistanis-Deputy Attorney General, Pakistan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-is-close-to-the-hearts-of-Pakistanis/articleshow/12375779.cms

CHANDIGARH: Khursheed Khan, the man known to be close to minorities in Pakistan, feels that "India is the only country which is close to the hearts of people of Pakistan" and that it is "political compulsion that is presenting an entirely different picture of the relations between the two countries."

Khan was here on Thursday as part of a delegation of Supreme Court lawyers to promote peace and harmony between the two countries. Hailing from Peshawar and currently deputy attorney general of Pakistan, Khan said that strong bonding between legal fraternities of both countries can play an important role in bridging the gap.

During the reign of Pakistan's former military ruler, General Parvez Musharraf, who tried to suppress the rights of legal fraternity in the country, Khan, a civil rights activist, had once sprayed paint on the face of his counsel to protest the insulting remarks made by the latter against senior members of the legal fraternity. Claiming himself to be close to Sikh religion, Khan said Sikhism teaches peace and humanity just like Islam does. Khan could be seen serving voluntarily in gurudwaras in Peshawar, polishing the shoes of visitors, and visiting temples. "The bond of humanity should be above all," said Khan.

The delegation was on a six-day visit to India and will be in Delhi till March 25. On their return to Pakistan on March 26 through Attari border, the delegation will stay at Amritsar, where Khan would be performing "Sewa" at the Golden Temple.
Hmm, Pakis are not a lost cause after all:notsure:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Off course India is close to Paki hearts. They think about us everyday as cow urine drinkers, and offcourse enemies. Your enemies are close to you heart as you have to love to hate them.
They keep on having nightmares about Indians, so naturally we are close to their heart.
Any such statements, I will take with a load of salt, pakis are lost cause from the day they are born, no redemption for them
:pound::pound:

Seems like you all know Pukis much better than me thanks to your experience. I think this hogwashes are not some thing new for you all:lol:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Ignore and they fall..

They run on our attentions, If there is no attention they will have no reason to exist, Perhaps they may force them thinking abt development in the region..

Anyways, It amusing the use the tactic to get out attention..

Blackwater

i think he forgot the word. Indian films very close to heart of Pakistan:taunt::taunt::taunt:

ejazr

Ambassador
Please note Hailing from Peshawar

People out of the North Punjab region tend to have a favourable view of India.

Balochis, Pashtuns, Sindhis are all quite favourable to India and don't suffer from brainwashed hatred. NWFP has a history of even choosing India over Pakistan when in the 1946 elections, Congress romped to victory under Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistanis can't find us close to their hearts until they replace their school syllabus of History with a correct one.They study forged history with a false glorification of Islam and false criticism of Indian native religions.Some times back i heard a Pakistani politician suggesting to reveal the truth to the Aam Pakistanis that Muslims were invaders in India.

noob101

Balochis, Pashtuns, Sindhis are all quite favourable to India and don't suffer from brainwashed hatred. NWFP has a history of even choosing India over Pakistan when in the 1946 elections, Congress romped to victory under Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.
Not to be cynical but... it seems to me according to you the whole of Pakistan loves India because you covered the 5 territories of Pakistan.... the only area you left out is Kashmir

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Not to be cynical but... it seems to me according to you the whole of Pakistan loves India because you covered the 5 territories of Pakistan.... the only area you left out is Kashmir
That is because Pakistan= Punjab. Baloch don't hate us, Sindhis were pro "Hindus" at the time of partition and wanted them to stay back. The bloody scums from Bihar and UP who moved there backed by the Punjabis created the trouble. So till date we have a Sindhi Freedom Movement along with Baloch Freedom Movement. Both these movements have a voice on DFI and our members encourage them towards the goal of ultimate break up of Pakistan. Even the Pashtuns want independence. Kashmir is occupied territory of ours which Inshallah will return to India one day.

noob101

That is because Pakistan= Punjab. Baloch don't hate us, Sindhis were pro "Hindus" at the time of partition and wanted them to stay back. The bloody scums from Bihar and UP who moved there backed by the Punjabis created the trouble. So till date we have a Sindhi Freedom Movement along with Baloch Freedom Movement. Both these movements have a voice on DFI and our members encourage them towards the goal of ultimate break up of Pakistan. Even the Pashtuns want independence. Kashmir is occupied territory of ours which Inshallah will return to India one day.
Never knew there was a Sindh Freedom movement.... well now i do thanks

KS

Bye bye DFI

Pashtuns of Pakistan along with Punjabis are the biggest haters of India along with many Mojahirs.

I would agree with Baloch and Sindhis though...they are probably more tolerant of India than the rest..

Pashtuns of Afghanistan are a different story though.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
They rip the heart of INDIANS in never ending terror attacks literal and the support JuD and that baffun Sayed and they say we are close to their heart.

May be they are getting ready for another terror strike against us.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Close to the heart?

:rofl:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Is this deputy attorney still alive or lynched by PakJabi mob? I am sure he will lose his job or at best come out an tell he was misquoted to save his arse.

ejazr

Ambassador
25% of Sindh population is "Muhajirs" who migrated to Pakistan. And the army/ISI establishment is dominated by Punjabis and Muhajirs.

In any case, you have to differentiate between "people of Pakistan" and the establishment/GoP. In the end, people don't really matter, its what the establishment/GoP does that matters.

Pashtuns of Pakistan along with Punjabis are the biggest haters of India along with many Mojahirs.

I would agree with Baloch and Sindhis though...they are probably more tolerant of India than the rest..

Pashtuns of Afghanistan are a different story though.
I would disagree. IF you mix up the Pakistani representation of Pashtuns being only Taliban supporters or the crazy tribals who keep killing each other then you would get that impression.

But do remember that when free and fair elections were held, it was the ANP, a secular pashtun nationalist party that draws its inspiration from Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan that won the majority in NWFP. And this is DESPITE that fact that ANP has been maligned as being pro-India, anti-Pakistani and even today they are called Indian agents in disguise. Their leadership used to be frequently sent into jails.

To understand ANP, it would be worth reading the book on independance and partition wriiten by the party founder and son of BAcha Khan - Abdul Wali Khan called "Facts are Sacred". This book is apparently banned in Pakistan, but still freely distributed among party workers and more in KP
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3395005/Facts-Are-Sacred-by-Wali-Khan

Of course, I am not saying there are no crazies in KP as it is now called who would hate India but the victory of the ANP says a different story. In fact, if you have seen videos of the TTP as well, you will see them saying things like we don't even believe that Pakistan ever got independence from the British because it doesn't follow an independent policy. Unlike India which really got independence and is visible in its foreign policy.

If you look at Pakistani history, after Balochistan, it is the Khyber Pakhtoonwa province that has given the most problems to the Punjabi establishment in Pakistan.

Never knew there was a Sindh Freedom movement.... well now i do thanks
Most recent attacks in Sindh was as recent as February
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...aratists-announce-comeback/?printType=article

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles